Dogomania

Guess What!!!

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having a blast reading this entire thread!!! Thanks for the laughs!!! :lol:

Seriously, although things did get a bit out of hand, a lot of good points were made, mud got slung, but you people just wiped it off and went on.

I may not read every day, but I for one will probably be back!!

[quote name='AussieMom']I've been having a blast reading this entire thread!!! Thanks for the laughs!!! :lol:

Seriously, although things did get a bit out of hand, a lot of good points were made, mud got slung, but you people just wiped it off and went on.

I may not read every day, but I for one will probably be back!![/quote]
And I for one will be glad to have you come back! :wink:

[quote name='AussieMom']I've been having a blast reading this entire thread!!![/quote]

You have what it takes to be a Dogoer then!! Complete willingness to waste time :lol: Hope you stick around and we can get to know you and vice versa :wink:

(edited to add the vice versa part!)

I was previously registered here, but I am not sure what happened. I am more of a lurker anyway, but a somewhat regular poster on one of those OTHER boards, one which DAL used to frequent.

In my lurking, I have followed DAL shenanigans. Most recently, I was appalled at the support that she seemed to be recieving for what I considered a completely BS reason for re-homing a dog. Granted, that dog got a good home thankfully, but the excuse was just phenominal for someone frequenting a pet loving messageboard.

Anyhoo, the point of this is to commend many of you. You have far more patience than I to have shown this poster the compassion and understanding that you did for so long. The best I could do was bite my tounge.

But I am happy to see that many of you have drawn the line. When animals are being recklessly replaced and acquired without forethought to the consequences, its time to call a spade a spade. I applaud the administrators on this board for taking that stance, even if it is difficult and potentially unpopular. Kudos to you for condemning such behavior.

Yes, we all have problems and life is hard. But we can make conscious choices not to drag the voiceless down with us and subject them to needless stress, upheavel, and inadequate living conditions because of our own selfishness. Or at the very least to minimize the impact to them. Seeking out another animal for no logical rhyme or reason at a time when your life is in great turmoil and will continue to be for sometime is not only selfish it is setting yourself and an animal up for failure and heartbreak.

I hope that the OP is able to get her crap together at some point and can see past her own "hurt feeling" to see the truth that the "meanies" are spouting.

Things been a little boring for you around here DAL? :o

I've only read about 1/2 of this thread so my apologies but I jsut HAD to say

DAL< you have been a member of this board for a LOOOOONG time. You KNEW the responses you would get before you even posted this. You got what you wanted so don't act shocked & don't act stupid.

Guest Anonymous

I would just like to say.....
Dogo DOES rock! :ylsuper:
[color=red][size=6]And I would like to thank the Mods for letting everyone speak their true opinions and feelings.[/size][/color]

[quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='StarGaze']Which one of you bitches got me knocked up--and [i]how[/i]?! Sorry, just a funny thought I had.[/quote]

It was probably Jess :banan:[/quote]

NO WAY !!!! It had to be one of the prison guards !!!!!
C'mon, Drew..... Eric fess up !!!! Which one of you did the dirty deed ??? :lol:

This thread got to be really amusing !!!! Haven't been here since last week and I got a good chuckle out of it (most of it...) :wink:

[size=6][color=red][b]I LOVE DOGO !!!!!!!!![/b][/color][/size] :ylsuper:

I only got :eating:

[quote name='Debbie']
NO WAY !!!! It had to be one of the prison guards !!!!!
C'mon, Drew..... Eric fess up !!!! Which one of you did the dirty deed ??? :lol:

This thread got to be really amusing !!!! Haven't been here since last week and I got a good chuckle out of it (most of it...) :wink:

[size=6][color=red][b]I LOVE DOGO !!!!!!!!![/b][/color][/size] :ylsuper:[/quote]

Wow, Ive only been gone for a few days and this.... somehow I expected this to happen.

First she wanted a tea cup chi :o then she got boonie who died like what? a month later and then Stryker... I personally was upset at the fact that she gave him up but at least hes happy... then Tank and its like, my doG, gimme a break, and now Moose???? plus between all this theres her having issues with Cody and Zoey and Justin. Plans to move to Texas, then Arizona... plans to have kids after she was about to leave her husband for his drinking problem. [b]And if your kids grow up having to live with a drunk dad and yelling parents or they grow up without a dad, I hope you remember that it was your decision and no one elses! [/b]I had to grow up without a dad and before that I watched him beat on my mom. Do you really want your kids to live with a drunk? Even if you dont have kids, think about your pets! Think about what youre doing to them right now!!! How long is it before Tank Cody and Zoey get on your nerves and you decide to get rid of them, even if you think its "better for them"??? And how long will it be before you replace them because your "lonely"??? That just makes me sick!

Personally DAL, if you even read this, I know you claim that meds screwed you up... and I can relate after being on 7 different meds in a month... but I think you have issues WAY beyound the meds. Get help, for the animals sake!

I was ignoring this thread with a seething passion, but have to point out that as squicky as David Hasselhoff is, he does at least have ggod taste in dogs- he has Pomeranians.
A random Cricket pic from this summer:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwAVA2wZDy92RLPh2pEKznKnBys7!vOiOlr*5asNT1pRAZQ*UqEb77d1WeNnkaXmmYQJvorKRwM2KU91AMlOubEWMWVZq*aWtLVORJUQja*Whk4UBsGoeTfYOQ2*csND/FLOWERS.jpg?dc=4675526592293498288[/img]

[quote name='StarFox']Seriously BK there is something wrong with you. Of all the people you can dream about..David Hasslehoff? I always knew you were off but now I know for sure that you arn't right in the head.[/quote]

I WANT THE CAR! KITT! I'll take David if its a package deal (he is kinda cute) but I WANT that car!!!

I can make KITT like me better, and then we can dump David...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: