Dogomania

Saying good bye?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok so most of you allk now from reading my post that i'm leaving. I can't take Zoey for she is justin's dog.. how do i say goodbye to her when i drop her off? Hopefully his parents will want her and keep her for him, i'd hate to see her have to go to a resuce group... I am calling them tonight to see if they will take her. and i'm already in tears about it. I'm going to make sure that if they will keep her that i can get visitation rights to her. My freind who has and aussie . well her and her ex have joint custody of hte dog and have visitation rights. i hope i can do that with Zoey but its just so hard.. i dontknow how to deal with it.. what do i do?!? :cry: :cry: :cry: Cody is going to be so lost. He's been with Zoey since we got him.. so since he was 11 weeks old.....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

i can't keep zoey until justin gets home, as i'm moving to arizona this month to be with family. i cacn't take 3 dogs with me, and also when i move to texas i can't have a rottie with me cuse no apartments will take them.she is his dog and i dont know that i can handle having her knowing that she was his...i'm goign to call and talk to his parents tonight and see if they will take her.

[quote]she is his dog and i dont know that i can handle having her knowing that she was his.[/quote]

DAL I know everything you are going through right now is hard (and you know I fully support you), however being Justin's dog is not Zoe's fault. If he can't have her or doesn't want her then you need to put her best interests ahead of any thoughts of not being able to handle having her because she was Justin's.

You really need to think of Zoey, if you just up and leave her all of a sudden she isn't going to know what is going on and it will be very hard on her. She is going to wonder why you left her and what she did wrong. Cody and Zoey have a bond, seperating them suddenly and dramaticly will cause problems. Plus do you think Justin will beable to care for Zoey 100% when he gets back?

Again, so sorry for all you're going through DAL, I can only imagine how hard it is, but IMO? Take Zoey with you, Cody, and Stryker. If when he gets back, Justin still wants her, then give her to him. I highly doubt he will be able to care for her properly, and given his situation, probably won't even want her..
wishing you the best!

Guest Anonymous

I can't take her with me. as i'm only staying in arizona a short time before i head to texas and get my apt. which not one that i've found allows rotties. as well as my parents will not let me bring her becuase her dogs will attack. for somereason they attack rotties no one knows why they just do. Justin's parents will take care of her. they love her, and will watch her for him. I'm not sure what his plans will be, if he's going to stay in the military or if he's going to get out. if he gets out, he'll move in with them and she'll have him, other then that i'm sorry to disapoint everyone but i'm not taking her with me. i'm goign to start doing seperations and ease her in to not having Cody around. she'll get lots of love and attention from her grandparetns as its justin's dog.

Guest Anonymous

thank you JM ;) i know this is what is best for ZoZO. she will at least be with peole that she has known her whole life.. and not with some new familly starting over. i know that they will never get rid of her eaither.

You know it might hurt Zoey worse the you could even imagine loseing the only family she really ever knew. And what about Cody, I bet you he will miss her. I think it's completely silly your giveing up a dog that is probally bonded to you more then Justin. And if you look hard enough you can find an apartment that allows rotties.

Guest Anonymous

no Zoey bonded with Justin. She's never really had a deep bond with me. and i'm not going to explain it anymore other then when i get to austin, no rotties, let alone 3 dogs. and until i get to austin i'm at my parents house.. no rotties allowed.. Zoey has known her "grandparents" since we got her so she will still have family that she knows . she'll like getting all the attention. and she doens't play with cody. she plays with Stryker.. Cody is always at my feet.. not playing. sorry that some of you dont stand by my descion. but it's already been made

People aren't seemingly supporting your decision because of anything other than the dog's best interests, not yours. If you bring up something so controversial, expect people to disagree with your decision. There's really no point in me stating what I think of this as your decision has been made, suffice to say that I agree with most other people's opinions in this thread.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']and what happens to the dog when justin cant keep it??
oh wait, thats right, you dont care :roll:[/quote]
his parnets have said they will keep zoey
so back off ok. they wont let her go anywhere