Dogomania

So feckin' mad

[b]Why are there such stupid people in this world?[/b] :x I'm so mad, I can hardly type.. today my mom picked me up from my uncle's house and on the way we saw these two darling kittens with their momma c@t. We've seen this trio many times before and we commented how much the kittens had grown. After running a few errands, we come back and see a group of 5-6 year old boys walking.. one of the boys was dragging something along the ground. It was one of the kittens tied to a string! So my mom stops the car and asks them to [i]please[/i] let the kitten go. "Its our cat" was the only answer we got from them. So she started to threaten them telling them we'd call the police (no ASPCA here).. all they would say was "Its our cat". By this time I was ready to jump out of the car and strangle each and every single one of those little punks but my mom told me to stay in. Anyway, my mom was this close to calling the police when they all ran off.. so I'm sitting there, shaking with fury and what do I see? The poor momma c@t looking for her kitten[b]s[/b]. That's when I remember there were TWO. We turned the corner to get to my house and I see a small black kitten on the road, [b]they killed it[/b]. These boys were NO OLDER than 6 years old. They killed one kitten and stole the other (no doubt to torture it).. I couldn't believe it, half an hour ago this momma c@t had two beautiful kittens and now there were none! I couldn't stop crying, me and my mom are still pretty upset about it...

I hate people. I hate parents who have idiot kids like the ones we met, and I hate kids who disrespect animals and grown ups older than them. What goes around comes around. :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Where are the parents?? 6 year olds running around by themselves?
You should still phone your police or animal control. Maybe they can either get to the other kitten or catch the boys in the act...

I know, its crazy isn't it? :( Unforunately, it happens a lot around here.. (young kids walking around by themselves) their house is close by I think.
And I don't think the police would care, frankly. But its worth a shot! This happened at around 7:00 PM and its 8:00 PM now.. do you think I should?

Rowie (hugs to you first). I am so sorry you had to go through the trauma of witnessing this act. Yes you must call the police and report these kids. If you know where they live then thats even better. If they can do this at 6 years old..what are they capable of doing when they are 16?... :o

I hate the so called human race too for the record. They aren't all bad but my goodness the concentration factor of asswangs to good people is far too strong for my liking...

[quote name='Kat']Rowie (hugs to you first). I am so sorry you had to go through the trauma of witnessing this act. Yes you must call the police and report these kids. If you know where they live then thats even better. If they can do this at 6 years old..what are they capable of doing when they are 16?... :o

I hate the so called human race too for the record. They aren't all bad but my goodness the concentration factor of asswangs to good people is far too strong for my liking...[/quote]

if they are capable of this at 6, they are likely to, and could become, the next set of John Wayne Gacy's and Jeffrey Dahmers....serial killers who started their "careers" by abusing animals....

call the police Rowie. definitely.

:evil: :evil:

[quote]if they are capable of this at 6, they are likely to, and could become, the next set of John Wayne Gacy's and Jeffrey Dahmers....serial killers who started their "careers" by abusing animals.... [/quote]

That is exactly what I was thinking!!! It must be reported to the children's parents and the police. Maybe they can prevent a future serial killer!!!

[b]Rowie, just try to make something positive from this negative!! Save another poor creature by reporting it![/b]

That's awful, this is the kind of things that happen here everyday, the kids near to my house are such a gang of criminals too, i've talked to some of them and they seem to understand about caring for animals, i let them pet the dogs when we're walking, but still there are a group with heads full of crap, i'm sorry you have to witness that Rowie.

Guest Anonymous

i had to take a few minutes before responding to this... this has just made me soooo mad! i'd call the parents for sure - they need to know. i want to believe that even if they don't really care about the situation, they'd at least do something to punish these little punks! ugh!!!!!! makes you wonder what type of home these kids are raised it. don't get me wrong... i'm not necessarily saying it's the parents 'fault' but in my home, we love all animals and find ourselves pampering them as much as possible. NO ONE in my home would even THINK of harming an animal. i am sooo sorry for you - i keep wondering what i would've done if i where there... :evil:

please consider following through on this and contacting at least the parents to these kids. i don't think i'd call the police... yet!

we're behind you 100% if you need us.

Oh I think it's the parents fault absolutely. Who knows what goes on in the homes of these children. It seems to me that if you are capable at such a young age to do something like that then what do you see at home. I have been fortunate enough to have never met a child that has done something like this the children I know would have tried to take care of the momma and her kittens and wouldn't for a minute think of doing such a thing as these boys did. But they are raised in households that are loving and kind. That teach the value of animals so it always makes me wonder what goes on in these homes. I know occasionally you get a kid that seems to be born a bit twisted but there seems to be too many nowadays to say they are born that way. There is something wrong with too many parents these days they don't seem to know or care enough to nuture and love their children.

First of all, so sorry for not updating! Secondly, thank you so much for all your comments. :)

Well I couldn't get the image of the poor kitten out of my mind, so I asked my mother if she could please call the BSPCA. We did, and they never found the boys. :( But they did manage to remove the poor dead kitten off the road and offer him a proper burial. The momma c@t was nowhere to be seen, either. I just can't stop thinking about it! I really hope the little kitten escaped..

Those kids are wild, we know where at least one of them come from (a farm nearby) so we're going to be talking to them about the kitten. Lets hope it helps!