Dogomania

I'M THE WORST DOG OWNER!

izzy

I saw your last post and was hoping that you'd finally found her, but no...

My best guess at this point would be that seeing as how she's such a cute little thing someone would have picked her up by now, as long as you're not in a rural area. I'd go with Rowie advise and go searching with your other dogs, it's worked for me before with my own dog and when searching for other peoples' dogs. It works best if you get get them to make some noise while you walk, barking, howling, baying, even the jingling of tags will catch the attention of most dogs.

I hope that the next time you post will be to say that you've found her. Best of luck.

[size=7][b]WE FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size] :multi: :B-fly: :banan:

Actually a policeman did, Tabatha was behind the police station next to a garbage can :( .

Unfortunately she's not as well as i want, she was hitted by a car and has a broken leg, it's an exposed fracture and it's infected, so my vet started to give her antibiothics and maybe tomorrow he will do the surgery.

Wife is so happy, sad for the leg, but the light returned to her eyes again, now i'm sure Tabatha will be the more spoiled dog in the world.

Thanks again everyone for your support, you guys are the best!, i'll let you know about the recovering of Tabatha after her big adventure.

I just read this whole thing. I can't believe I wasn't able to respond to it before now, but let me tell you that my heart was in my throat reading it all. I'm SO glad Tabatha is home. My Devin went missing once and was gone for two days before he was found hiding in someone's garage, so I was going to encourage you not to give up.

I can't tell you how relieved I am after reading all this that Tabatha is home. I'm sorry for the injuries and I hope she's able to make a full recovery, but it could have been so, so much worse.

**hugs** to you, your wife and Tabatha.

Ditto to what HF and Lucky_Chaos said. I should have seen this post earlier and sent you my prayers and hugs. I'm sorry that I didn't see this before. But, I'm SO glad that Tabatha is home. I'm sad to hear that she was in such poor condition, but look on the bright side. Things like that heal in time; the loss of a dog stays with you forever. I'm glad you found her! Hugs.

This has also happened to us too, izzy. Don't feel like a bad owner!! K got out about 6 months ago because a neighbourhood kid let her out (we haven't found out who as of yet...) She was missing for 5 hours before she trotted home, unharmed, and with a happy-go-lucky look on her face. What I'm saying here is that they usually know their way home. Thank Dog!

[quote name='Mutt_Lady']This has also happened to us too, izzy. Don't feel like a bad owner!! K got out about 6 months ago because a neighbourhood kid let her out (we haven't found out who as of yet...) She was missing for 5 hours before she trotted home, unharmed, and with a happy-go-lucky look on her face. What I'm saying here is that they usually know their way home. Thank Dog![/quote]

Geez I HATE it when K gets loose. :lol:

I'm very glad that you found Tabatha Izzy. SHe will be one spoiled little girl. ( As she should be.)

[quote name='hillside'][quote name='Mutt_Lady']This has also happened to us too, izzy. Don't feel like a bad owner!! K got out about 6 months ago because a neighbourhood kid let her out (we haven't found out who as of yet...) She was missing for 5 hours before she trotted home, unharmed, and with a happy-go-lucky look on her face. What I'm saying here is that they usually know their way home. Thank Dog![/quote]

Geez I HATE it when K gets loose. :lol:

I'm very glad that you found Tabatha Izzy. SHe will be one spoiled little girl. ( As she should be.)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am SOOOOO glad you found her. Too bad about the leg, is it going to be major surgery or do they have to install rods? I am glad she is back home and that wife is happy again. It's because of the kids here that I dont leave mine outside when I'm not home, although in the summer they would love it. Let us know how she gets on ok?

:angel: :angel: :angel: