Dogomania

I'M THE WORST DOG OWNER!

izzy

Tabatha got lost!!!!!.... This morning we hired a lady for do our laundry, she went to the store, didn't closed the door and Tabatha went out.... i just knew it hours ago, beacause i've been at the office all day, i have a lot of work... Wife is at home, totally devastated... i already made some calls to my friends on the radio and local tv looking for some help, i can't believe any of my neighbors saw nothing!... i feel like the worst person on earth... i want to finish my job to go look for that girl... i just wanted you to know

I hope you find her. Have your neighbors join in th search, check cars etc. I know of one person who lost her cat for a few days. One neighbor was a mechanic and had left a customers car door open, the cat had jumped in and fell asleep under the seat. The customer found the cat in his garage days after he had brought the car home. It was a good thing the mechanic had been wise enough to put an alert out to his cutomers :wink:

Tabatha is so cute its possible that some one has already picked her up. Keep the lines of comunication open and advertise, advertise advertise. Put up notices at the local vet clinic.

Hope you find her.

Sam got out on us once at our old house. I let him and Travis out in the backyard while I was packing (we were moving that day). Go out to get them, Travis is there but Sam is gone; the gate at the side of the house was open for some reason.

I freaked, started hyperventilating and a lot of "Please God Please God", jumped into the car and went down the road.

I stopped and asked the first person I saw outside if they had seen a black dog and they said that yes, there was a dog at the park nearby.

I race over and see nothing but kids playing ball. I get out and start asking the kids if they had seen a black dog; didn't even finish my sentence and Sam came running from behind the play structure and came over. I was so relieved. He'd been playing ball with these kids for the last 20 minutes.

I really hope you find your dog as well.

Its not your fualt, Izzy :( . YOU didn't leave the gate open...

Bring the other dogs with you when looking for her, she'll probably come running to meet her "brothers" and "sisters". Also, some treats to attract her. My cousin's dog was lost for more than TEN hours once, but the next day there he was waiting at the gate.

Thank Goodness she has her tags and collar on, so no one can mistake her for a stray. Good idea with the reward, that way no one will be tempted to steal her or keep her. I really hope you find her soon, its horrible losing your four legged pal. :(

Good luck!!

Well, i'ts been so frustrating, we've been looking for so many places and nobody has a clue. After i got that call from a kid who saw her i went as fast as i can to look and nobody told me anything about her. Yesterday was independence day here so i had all day to find Tabatha, but it wasn't enough.

Also i got 3 calls from people who told me "if you don't find your dog i can sell you a puppy from my new litter"... :evil: :evil: damn byb's!. Anyway we're not giving up, we are decided to find her, and sooner or later we will, thanks everyone for your words and ideas, i really apreciate.