Dogomania

RIP Rinny

bk_blue

Guest Anonymous

Few things hurt like the loss of a dog, it like losing your best friend, closest family, and truest confidante all at once. I have been there and suffer with you BK, take heart in knowing that Rinny is now above pain and is doing all of the things he ever dreamed, the squirrels are too slow and fat to get away, the trees are as far as the eye can see, and the toilet seat is always up.

So sorry, BK!! K took me little line there, so I don't have anything really wonderful to say... just my own words *smile*. Well, now you don't have to worry. He's safe, young, healthy, and very happy at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for your arrival. Maybe he can play with my first dog, Kodak. They can keep each other company. Rinny lived to be a wonderful age, and he lived a wonderful life with you and your family. Be happy for all the wonderful memories that you now have!!

:cry:

BK I am so sorry to hear about your baby Rinny.

Just remember that to be truly loved is to be loved by your dog. They are our truest friends.

I know in my heart BK that you have been truly loved and Rinny knows how much you loved him back.

RIP (Run in Paradise) Rinny. :lilangel:

:angel:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. He is in a much better place now... the funny thing is that BK seemed to know- when Vicki got back from the vet she let him sniff her all over, and he was really subdued- not hyperactive for a change. He misses him SO much, more than any of us miss him... my poor little boy... :cry:

Oh BK! I'm [b]SO[/b] sorry! Rinny is in a great place now! :D Flying with the angles. :angel: Maybe Kodak, Rinny, and my first best friend(Honey)will all be friends! :angel:

I'll miss the stories about him and BK, but atlaest where he is there is no sufferening or pain.. :cry: '

RIP Dear Rinny.. :angel:

Oh Dear! I'm so sorry BK! :( But, 16 years is a very long time so one thing's for sure, he lived a long and good life :wink:

P.S My dogy past away at 14 and i thought that was a long time! wow, 16 years is amazing! You must have been one hell of a good owner to keep your dog healthy that long :o :wink: