Dogomania

Long time so post....but for a good reason

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/93707/DSC00143.JPG[/img]
This is my daughter born july 9, 2003. Her name is Maliya (pronounced like the singer aaliyah, with the "m" sound). My girl friend suffered a 29 hour labor and had a beautiful 8 lb 9 ounce little girl to show for it. She is the most precious thing.

Drey loves her he will sit at the foot of her bouncy-seat or her basinette and sleep. He is behaving really well, i was at first kind of worried about him as he has that robust bully energy but he has actually behaved very well. I took some advice and brought some blankets from the hospital and let him smell them before we actually brought her home, so he would be used to the scent. And i still play with him and all so he doesnt resent the baby.

Just thought i would share, I will be on much more often now though as we have her home now.

Guest Anonymous

Oh she is soooooo CUTE!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! I just found out today that I am 6-7 weeks pregnant. Great news all around!!!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, Angel! :-) I feel pretty nauseous and tired, and I am still in shock. We tried for nearly three years and suffered a mc last yr so I am a bit nervous. Until I have an US I will be a bit guarded in my excitement. :-)

Guest Anonymous

major thanks to all for the kind words. This whole parenting thing takes a lot out of you. The schedule of a baby is worse than that of a puppy. Every 3 hours feeed me, change me, or that i didnt really want anything except for you to get out of bed cry. Its quite draining, i see now why they give so much time off for maternity. She is all that i could ever have hoped for, happy, healty, 10 fingers and toes.
There will be plenty of pics you guys will see her grow up much like you did with Dreydin. She is already holding her head up and looking around at only 1 week. She has the most beautiful eyes, she got those from her mother. from me she got big feet and hands, some trade-off huh? :fadein:

had to say thanks to you all and will be posting again soon,
:black:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nEAAAAHgFCil2RV9W!2Tp1p6wa4d*vC07WOUzObkI6xOYKRADjH7odw[/img][img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nEAAAAH0FWilFR3SXg8xNTCOwXs6myya2vu!M0ZhlK!LQLwQDjH7odw[/img]
[b][i]She is :angel: [/i][/b]