Dogomania

Are your dogs jealous of the computer?

JackieMaya

Whenever I get on the computer, Jackie gets so jealous! I'll think that she's sleeping, and as soon as I move in my chair, her tail starts wagging. She gives me the most pathetic looks when I'm on the computer!

Maya, on the other hand, could care less. Right now, Maya is stretched out on the futon sleeping, and having a fun dream. Her feet are all moving. Jackie is on the sofa, and every time I look over at her, she gives me "the look."

I pulled the futon (that's right by the computer) out to be a bed, and they both like that better so that they can be close to me when I'm on the computer.

Here is "the look"
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwAaA6QYTfKdQwmWD!oqYss6iYzB6FyTRrkEOsJxUgMPClydbW3C51T5qHXl3gA8xqOq8PbfbH7FBLLFvY1ftydvD9CW4fZdxm01YwypvdleIbcxrCSwVI1wr1befmTw/DCP_0004.JPG?dc=4675507469252542117[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwDzAqMYA*KdQwmWD!oqYsjUCxEpAt32D4U8qPe02Sg9c7TN7AAMxKdsZQ3*BdqEbvEgwvzOIA26rmE6ryyAjYkuO9x0SHErZWyPFlXKZ0nCKsoDw5bG3ckw97Pw5jVY/DCP_0003.JPG?dc=4675507469248465080[/img]

Guest Anonymous

lol YES!!! Stryker gets so mad he'll come over and push my hand off the mouse and bark and whine until i l move the keyboard so he can jump up in my lap and lay down

Zebra hates it when I'm on the computer. He will stand in the livingroom and watch me use the computer then he will just start barking and barking untill I finally get up and pet him. OR he will come up to me and nudge my left arm everytime I try to type so I keep misspelling words. :roll:

Cinco will come up and put his head on my lap,Nose me in the elbow or tries to jump on my lap(doesn't really work out to well him spring spanielxhound cross) and it depends on how Dahlila feels at the moment like if she feels like being a pest(cute pest) she'll come over and scratch my leg lightly otherwise she just lays on the floor next to my chair with her but facing me and Cinco jumps on my bed and stares at me with "the look" it's actually really quit cute though lol

Jackie was giving me "the look" last night, with her squeaky squirrel to keep her company.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwAAAEsap3kU8Y5MeJW*jQybI7Cvrag40EbTaDVQb*hhw!PvJVFXF7mpczAfkBzpkctN*h259I13mPM*BYh!K*ZwXY3!wlFNGf3V8ghVl!SppC6AZuSZecnIxBdLFZvz/Canon%200060.jpg?dc=4675507966423714509[/img]