Dogomania

My murderously aggressive American Pit Bull Terriers

Forgive me dial-up users!

What Munkee does best

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQD5ApcZ*zV1ZsUSQgmJuEEDYsf9igZ9oVyBW*nCFpwegKMgMgkLzheU2JGmhu2GVRdST4O11tL2nbD!mN4SMJH85u5qtAy4l*Qx0WbVEI3kCDd8ZL!o2G4HrkTueZ2w/sleepy.jpg?dc=4675475766273601055[/img]

Munkee murdering a small animal

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQAZA24ZOiqsrxrJ4kXAiLgYspLt9Jrpi3bogf5xxU24h38Nisjv7CUqoT9BLI7fY*TQixwe1RislQh4ylak6IJfaCjQ4zQLJWiSOHvJLA3RF*C9eoq7vYIkvmLyOpBj/kitty6.bmp?dc=4675475766657168677[/img]

Munkee hugging his binkie

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwD9AqoYnez95345VhUu9ZIOUGJIcqeX6U!SvqxZoj2iadyVzKw7MYi8wVcxySq6As8ntLrNCWuLyx3y*2ggu6ACSDz14st4dwWi5cpVt4wU7eOyf9lR3Q/side.jpg?dc=4675475944973976059[/img]

Who wouldn't love this face

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwD5AnAaknvipO97AaHVksHmjv2GVn9IRTs3k256dbAlxeDkDXaTJzJ0KJVS1QliWx0w7e5DvfAcsh2Wcy9AaDig2SuyMTqCWJTXV92*ctLWVbmt0BbZJwrPI6a14*ZF/sweettif.jpg?dc=4675475945357968405[/img]

Justice singing (please ignore the dirty carpet)

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQCpAq0ZsTxaoE5yXFjcrqIdbs56dOPGdH8QauzxaLwi9i5rm5iHY6T4dBLnsg!F4OlsdOmc5mDO65hF*hto2pvAaEEkUplge8ulBtRg4MisT9sgG4NHNjur56CKyn33/woowoo.bmp?dc=4675475766557991519[/img]

Pretty baby girl

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UACpAv4Y6Abn7dylM!03kYSrvbqakg!yoKoTbbG!7mLlSAskuZuN4zRfXGCVfBT7b6qZP!OyYCjqy0m1symK8HXt2u6*RRXgvAPGwURXdKcBsluRC43sMHSC6B0AcOgd/jface.jpg?dc=4675475766481588823[/img]

She doesn't like having her picture taken

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDjAqYZhToCvksGjYCIYjlB2WHfSXNbyajIn5Rvwc7a8H5GBZW6H99IGcb3PXjp7VT7eZuopxkPhBQxAz5g2!PQp0wmTg88*OUkr0q4uXLTKsTagiqBoDXW4W7Z1ZYD/sweety.jpg?dc=4675475945416030000[/img]

Justice murdering a small dog

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UACpAisZQxRDpNAgkQGRVfdKnTeN2Nb0xa686aG5Y6uswqm14*XSUgWpzm*5qS9ZJm*iB*J9XzcX0Zxxh1C41kX!tZ!tb!8RvUof6wsLWrJ9S5!Sa515LnSCfB0AcHwd/plove.jpg?dc=4675475944777845582[/img]

My little Ollie dog, she keeps the pit bull in line

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQD5Aq0ZhjwQVsS3LLkNRkcLJ1G2X9G7Duj20hNYzG1ygZ7lccrbYPL1t6DShgbFKaOmhi213!t9gTnU9gSZerYXStlmT3gy89KFVNo245!tqJ7pXmLaYajAC1ZfS3uq/pretty.jpg?dc=4675475944918004681[/img]

Debby

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You can see how faded they are. White hairs are not much better & end up washing it at least twice a week! I have recently retired it, the poor thing fell completely apart & it's only about a year old! :lol: My bathroom is sun/moon/stars also!

Debby

[/quote]Take those vicious pit bulls off of this board! Just look how mean they are! Poor little dog and cat who are being killed by those horrible beasts!
[quote]

I know! They are horrifying aren't they?!?!?!?!

[/quote]Here's a tip that I now use all the time. I buy factory second flat sheets and place them over my comforters. That way, my dogs can sleep with me but my comforters don't get as dirty. I change the flat sheets every other day. And atleast you don't have to worry about drool.

[quote]

Thats a GREAT idea!

Debby[/quote]

Beautiful photos. Why do dogs have to look like a picture is going to just kill them sometimes? It's the same look they give when you catch them going to the bathroom. [img]http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Laugh%20on%20own.gif[/img]

One more!!

As soon as Munkee murders all of these kittens he is going after the kid behind them! :evilbat:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XwDlAtoeRQo31tpavop05LOBfOf2FI6y3VWQLIRhxu53WDOp1m3ySVFUAbI3uFRyXHugFHE9sRrRsoaBrV37eOmIY8fnDpUlGqs5hdG4taDdGr0410LWou352T3KKFN0zXbmnzEh58k/Munkeewithall3kittys.JPG?dc=4675475960839410270[/img]

Debby

Guest Anonymous

This seems to be the one "joke" that the pit bull community agrees is just hilariously funny no matter how many times it is repeated. That is, they post a picture of a pit bull not hurting another animal and they then post about how "murderously aggressive" (or whatever) they are. Then they congratulate each other on this remarkably original humor.

I'm not quite certain where the humor is. Apparently it is to poke fun at the stupid people who think that all pit bulls are not great candidates to have around kittens. But wait....All pit bulls AREN'T great candidates to have around kittens, are they? In fact, as a breed, it is quite accurate to think that pit bulls tend to be aggressive toward other animals, right? And that is something any prospective pit bull owner should take seriously, right? That is, they might not be able to trust their dog around kittens.

And if a person has a pit bull around a kitten and the pit bull kills the kitten, the pit bull people are the first to say how stupid that person was for trusting a pit bull not to be animal aggressive, since that is part of what the breed is about and people should know this before they get the breed. Right?

I don't see the border collie people going out of their way to post pictures of border collies curled up in front of the fireplace (they must do it sometimes) to imply that it is stupid to think that border collies are high drive, high energy dogs.

This is not to say that you all should not post pictures of pit bulls not killing kittens and not fighting other dogs. I obviously agree that the ideal pit bull temperament is to be friendly and tolerant to every other living thing. And, of course, some pit bulls meet that standard and it is great if you want to post a picture and say "this is what a true pit bull temperament is like and pit bulls who can't do this shouldn't be used for breeding."

But you can't have it both ways: You can't allow people to say that "true pit bull temperament" is to be animal aggressive and at the same time sneer at people who believe that lots of pit bulls are going to be dangerous to other animals.

primrose

Guest Anonymous

Those are some great pictures. You have some nice looking dogs.

As for those evil kittens...beware! Prissy was nosing our foster kittens and is now sporting several scratches across her snout! (My foster kittens fear NOTHING! Especially a wiggly dog crawling towards them on her belly)

[quote]This seems to be the one "joke" that the pit bull community agrees is just hilariously funny no matter how many times it is repeated. That is, they post a picture of a pit bull not hurting another animal and they then post about how "murderously aggressive" (or whatever) they are. Then they congratulate each other on this remarkably original humor.[/quote]

I can't believe I have to explain HUMOR to you Primmy but here goes - WE DO IT TO IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!! Need me to break it down Barney style for you??? People with narrow minds insist that pit bulls are dangerous killing machines, we post pictures showing quite the opposite to show that these people have no clue what they are talking about.

[quote]I'm not quite certain where the humor is[/quote]

Somehow this does NOT surprise me in the least. Reread the previous paragraph, notice the Barney Style explanation.

[quote] But wait....All pit bulls AREN'T great candidates to have around kittens, are they [/quote]

Show me which breed of dog is [b]always[/b] a great candidtate to have around a kitten.

[quote]And if a person has a pit bull around a kitten and the pit bull kills the kitten, the pit bull people are the first to say how stupid that person was for trusting a pit bull not to be animal aggressive, since that is part of what the breed is about and people should know this before they get the breed. Right[/quote]

If I thought for ONE moment my dogs would not be ok around the kittens they would not be. Did you notice any pictures of my chocolate & white female around them?? Nope. Want to know why? She is NOT good around the kittens, she gets too excited & plays too rough with them therefore she is NOT allowed to be around them. She turned 1 in February & is still a puppy.

[quote]I don't see the border collie people going out of their way to post pictures of border collies curled up in front of the fireplace (they must do it sometimes) to imply that it is stupid to think that border collies are high drive, high energy dogs[/quote]

I'm not a Border Collie person, but if I were one I probably would post pictures of it doing something quite the opposite of what people perceive the breed to be. I NEVER implied that ALL pit bulls were good around small animals. IF you will notice the title of the thread it clearly states that these are MY dogs. Need some more of that Barney style or can you handle it on your own?

[quote]But you can't have it both ways: You can't allow people to say that "true pit bull temperament" is to be animal aggressive and at the same time sneer at people who believe that lots of pit bulls are going to be dangerous to other animals[/quote]

No where, in ANY posts that I have read on this board have said any thing like that. I've also never seen any one on ANY board post any thing like that.

Bottom line, if you have a problem with my pictures, DON'T LOOK AT THEM. If you have a problem with my posts DON'T READ THEM. If you have a problem with me tougth shit! It's a shame I don't have more middle fingers!!

What breed is it that you own again???

To everyone else: Thank you for all the kind words. My dogs are like my kids & I love them dearly.

Debby

[quote name='sashagirl'][quote]Bottom line, if you have a problem with my pictures, DON'T LOOK AT THEM. If you have a problem with my posts DON'T READ THEM. If you have a problem with me tougth sh*t! It's a shame I don't have more middle fingers!! [/quote]

You love pit bulls and you have an attitude to boot...

I love you! :D

Here, let's have a drink! :drinking:[/quote]

I love you too!! Here have another or two! :drinking: :drinking:

Debby

Evil little kittens, you're pitties are being duped into a false sense of security. The minute they relax, kitty will go into ninja mode and kick your girl on her head. :) Can you tell I'm a dog person? We do actually have a cat, but he's more like a dog, I could call him right now and he'd come.

I'm glad that you posted the pictures, and they're cute beyond reasoning. On the other hand I'm saddened by the fact that many pit bull people feel that they have to prove that their dog is not out to murder everyone it sees. I'm coming from a place where my breed (GSD) is sometimes generalised but no where near the extent of pit bulls.

Nevertheless I guess it's all part in parcel of owning such a breed, you have to defend your dogs and your right to share your life with them and I agree completely with that. I just wish resources could be spent elsewhere. I suppose in time people will come to realise how ineffective generalisations actually are. I'm not counting it on being my lifetime though. :-?