Dogomania

My murderously aggressive American Pit Bull Terriers

Those pics are very cute. Here is my buddy's cat showing his Akita pup who the boss is.
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc05b3127cceb97b7102eed90000001610[/img]
Another one of Dodger smacking Kuma around. :lol:
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd08b3127ccebbd76e0bbc8f0000001610[/img]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='Yoladybug']Prim, would you argue to the death if we posted a topic saying that the sky's blue? Seriously, just get over yourself.[/quote]

Well, it's not... always... you know. At night it's black... and during storms it's gray... and at dawn it's kind of orange, with some purple mixed in. So it'd be a serious misrepresentation for us to suggest that the sky is Always blue, now wouldn't it? And it'd be horribly misleading to those folks who don't know much about the sky if we neglected to mention that while the sky does tend to be blue, it can also be black, gray, orange, or purple. Right? :oops:

Cheeky and Munkee are very, very cute. I love pit bull/kitten pictures :D

[quote name='Mutts4Me'][quote name='Yoladybug']Prim, would you argue to the death if we posted a topic saying that the sky's blue? Seriously, just get over yourself.[/quote]

Well, it's not... always... you know. At night it's black... and during storms it's gray... and at dawn it's kind of orange, with some purple mixed in. So it'd be a serious misrepresentation for us to suggest that the sky is Always blue, now wouldn't it? And it'd be horribly misleading to those folks who don't know much about the sky if we neglected to mention that while the sky does tend to be blue, it can also be black, gray, orange, or purple. Right?[/quote]
Hahahahahah! Good one, Mutts4Me!!

[quote name='sashagirl'][quote name='K']:o Dont believe her!! :o she was once involved in a very high tech plan to "mis-appropriate" some Cane Corso puppies...not that I know anything about that of course :B-fly:[/quote]

Hillside!!! Where are you??? I think K may be losing her mind... Do you know ANYTHING about any cane corso puppies??? :-?[/quote]

Cane Corso puppies? What are those? :wink:

[quote name='K'][quote name='sashagirl']Hillside!!! Where are you??? I think K may be losing her mind... Do you know ANYTHING about any cane corso puppies??? :-?[/quote]

She has deleted all the evidence...I swear...she was in the "Fearsome Foursome"..she really was..in fact I think she was the leader!!!uh huh..yep...thats right..she was the evil mastermind![/quote]

Excuse me? Evil mastermind? I think not. I see how you are, placing the blame on me since I was conviently not here to defend myself. I'm innocent I swear it! I never suggested that anyone use any sort of distractions to appropriate those puppies. Nor did I coin the term "Fearsome Foursome". I think you are mistaken.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ok I have a confession to make.....

My Free catches and kills squirrels, mice and whatever in the yard. Yet she
has the greatest respect for my evil tempered cat, who has scratched, bitten and swatted both of them. So maybe I should consider her "animal aggressive" and not allow them all to lounge on the couch together.
or maybe I should consider the PushyCat (he was named that for a reason. it suits him) "animal aggressive" and muzzle him. oh, and Laurel hunted fox, she must be animal aggresive too right? OMG I have a household full of animal aggressive animals!!! what to do?

Prim, get over it ok?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and NO stealing puppies without me you guys!! I still want Freddun's new springer...

8) 8)

I have 5 cats, (the kittens were from a momma cat that showed up on my door step, they ALL have homes now) Munkee plays with ALL of them with one exception. I have a 9 year old Snow Shoe Siamese that Munkee is TERRIFIED of!! He will not go any where near that cat. If Lil Man is sitting on the back steps & Munkee is outside, I have to MOVE the cat before he will come in the house. Same thing if Munkee needs to go out & the cat is any where near the door. Big bad pit bull that he is. :roll:

Debby

[quote name='"Mutts4Me"'][quote name='Yoladybug']Prim, would you argue to the death if we posted a topic saying that the sky's blue? Seriously, just get over yourself.[/quote]

[quote] Well, it's not... always... you know. At night it's black... and during storms it's gray... and at dawn it's kind of orange, with some purple mixed in. So it'd be a serious misrepresentation for us to suggest that the sky is Always blue, now wouldn't it? And it'd be horribly misleading to those folks who don't know much about the sky if we neglected to mention that while the sky does tend to be blue, it can also be black, gray, orange, or purple. Right? :oops: [/quote]

Well, I guess you've got me there...but may I mention that I didn't say the sky is ALWAYS blue...I just said it's blue, which is technically a true statement. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Cheeky yer pups are ADORIBLE! I was sitting in the comp room at school yesterday looking at them and AWING away :lol: Everyone around me thought I was nuts haha

OMG Jeff yer friends cat looks a LOT like my Smacky Boo!! She LOVES to harrass the dog too :lol: :lol: He's actually one of her best friends :wink: She will sit and groom his ears :lol:

Here's Daiquiri:

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/DakandI.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/Daiquiri.JPG[/img]
(Pokey, Angel, Taz, and Dak)
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/Kitties.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/creep/wittykitty/Dakaroony.JPG[/img]

It's really uncanny how much they look alike :o 'cept Dak's white on her chest is a bit different I believe, and she's fatter :lol: :oops: I will have to post some pics of her and Coal together :wink:

Edited to add: Ah bugger! I forgot Angelfire is messed right now :evil: I will try and find a different host site!

[quote name='primorse']

I don't see the border collie people going out of their way to post pictures of border collies curled up in front of the fireplace (they must do it sometimes) to imply that it is stupid to think that border collies are high drive, high energy dogs.

primrose[/quote]

Here's a perfect example of my high energy Border Collie

[img]http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A478%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D445%3D344%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B83%3A358%3Bot1lsi[/img]

Guest Anonymous

By the way, Cheeky, I wanted to ask you about something. When I look at the pictures of your pit bulls, I notice that there aren't any pictures of the two of them cuddling up together. Are they ever aggressive toward each other? Would you leave them alone unsupervised together? If not, why not?

It really doesn't prove that dogs are not dangerous if you show pictures of them not being aggressive. Very few dogs are aggressive all the time to all other beings. If you tell us that neither dog ever IS aggressive, and that both are trustworthy and gentle and non-aggressive with everybody (including each other) that means a lot more than showing pictures that show them not being aggressive at a certain point in time.

And maybe they are, I honestly don't know. Tell us about that.

primrose

and if they are aggressive towards each other, and she is keeping them apart, would that NOT be a good thing?

Prim, I honestly have to believe (from what I have read you post, and from what other people have said) that you simply do not like Pit Bulls.

correct me if I'm wrong, and if you dont that's your right, but a lot of people here DO and have the right to own, raise and train them in the best manner possible.

I dont own one, and never have. But I dont want them banned. Perhaps you had a bad experience with one, I dont know, but I really dont understand your attitude....

:roll:

[quote]Prim, I honestly have to believe (from what I have read you post, and from what other people have said) that you simply do not like Pit Bulls[/quote]

That's the understatement of the year. I have found Prim's fear and hatred of this breed borders on the pathological. Why else would someone constantly harp about a breed they have never owned, do not own, and will NEVER own? :roll: Peculiar, isn't it?

Primmy, if you have learned nothing else in your years of harrassing responsible owners, you should have at least learned that no sensible person would ever leave pit bulls alone together, or leave a pit bull alone with another dog. Cheekymunkee is a responsible, sensible person who loves her dogs, therefore I know she wouldn't leave them alone together. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, isn't it?

Pretty simple, right?

[quote]Prim, I honestly have to believe (from what I have read you post, and from what other people have said) that you simply do not like Pit Bulls.

correct me if I'm wrong, and if you dont that's your right, but a lot of people here DO and have the right to own, raise and train them in the best manner possible.

I dont own one, and never have. But I dont want them banned. Perhaps you had a bad experience with one, I dont know, but I really dont understand your attitude....

[/quote]

thanks PT...I appreciate your input, BUT, I am really more interested in the rest of my quote...WHY? she has said she is private, does not want to tell us what kinds of dogs she has, does not want to confirm or deny that she likes/doesnt like Pits...yet her posts all seem to lean towards not liking them. Is there a valid reason? and more importantly, can I help? Theres a lot of reasons to not like a lot of dogs. Some people may get angry that I offered this, please understand. I think there is a reason behind this dislike. I am not trying to change her viewpoint, just make her understand ours. And if she needs help, I will do what I can. If this dislike is caused by fear for some reason, maybe it needs to be worked through. That's all I'm saying.

Guest Anonymous

"thanks PT...I appreciate your input, BUT, I am really more interested in the rest of my quote...WHY? she has said she is private, does not want to tell us what kinds of dogs she has, does not want to confirm or deny that she likes/doesnt like Pits...yet her posts all seem to lean towards not liking them. Is there a valid reason? and more importantly, can I help? Theres a lot of reasons to not like a lot of dogs. Some people may get angry that I offered this, please understand. I think there is a reason behind this dislike. I am not trying to change her viewpoint, just make her understand ours. And if she needs help, I will do what I can. If this dislike is caused by fear for some reason, maybe it needs to be worked through. That's all I'm saying."

I'm not sure how you got the impression that I do "not want to confirm or deny that [I] like/dislike" pit bulls. I have repeatedly stated that I like all dogs, generally. Can you quote from one of my posts that offers evidence that I don't like pit bulls? Since you claim that "all" of my posts lean in that direction, it should be very easy to provide evidence on which you rely when you make this (erroneous) assumption. That is, quotes of non-factual stuff I have said that indicates that I dont' like pit bulls. I look forward to seeing it. And I'd like to make the same request of Courtnek, who also claims to have believe that I "simply don't like pit bulls." Quotes please, on which you base that belief.

As I say, I like dogs. All dog, generally, although like most people there are breeds I like more and individuals I like more and certain traits I like more and certain traits I like less. Would I ever choose to own a pit bull? Almost certainly not, and the potential for dog aggression is the biggest reason why. But I wouldn't ever own most breeds, so that doesn't say anything particularly unique about pit bulls.

You will note that my posts are mostly about bad stuff that people do TO pit bulls (and I believe that breeding dog aggressive dogs is a thing that hurts pit bulls terribly, especially since there is no good reason to do it and so many pit bulls are slaughtered because of it). I am not sure how that translates to not liking pit bulls. Personally, I think that noticing when bad people do bad things to dogs is what people who like dogs a lot are supposed to do.

I look forward to seeing the quotes.

primrose