Dogomania

Guess What!!!

Guest Anonymous

Wow..I totally agree with everything everyones said so far. DAL where are you getting all these Poms? This is like the third pom in a year or so, usually small dogs are very hard to come by, especally poms. It makes me wonder if your really rescuing/adoping or buying. :-?

Also I think what Mei-Mei said was a good idea, maybe you need to see someone about your problems because your honestly not mature enough to make the descisions your making.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CoalSky']I don't want to sound rude, and if I am then by all means, I'll backtrack what I say... but I think she should come on and answer and read our posts herself. She's a big girl right?[/quote]

She is a big girl but the last time there was a big disagreement the thread got out of control and got locked...she did come on here and see some of the stuff but i dont think she made it to the questions due to her feelings were hurt and me telling her to wait before she posts was because someones first reaction to comments taken the wrong way before thinking about it can make a person lash out other than answer the questions...and maybe me asking for you to repost your questions and i would ask her is just my way of looking out for her to avoid reading the posts without questions...like i said she read some but she was more shocked and hurt so i think she did the right thing by waiting

In strykers defence he couldnt of went to a better home kari and her kids are great so to me that was a good idea on her part...

Now before you guys start yelling at me i know everyone has a right to there own opinion and that is usually why i dont post on any of naomi's thread that have a lot of disagreement (sp) due to me and her being friends she knows how i feel about her decisions so i dont make them public on the board and the only reason i posted earlier was to let you know why she hasnt responded.

[quote name='tx2478']She is a big girl but the last time there was a big disagreement the thread got out of control and got locked...she did come on here and see some of the stuff but i dont think she made it to the questions due to her feelings were hurt[/quote]

[i]Her[/i] feelings were hurt? Pleh.

This is a public forum and nobody has held a knife to her throat to make her write her posts.

Besides, if she thinks her feelings are hurt, I imagine it would be nothing compared to how those poor animals will be feeling should any of these Pollyanna decisions happen to materialise.

I would also imagine she has sorely disappointed and hurt the feelings of more than a few people on here with her bullshit.

[quote]and maybe me asking for you to repost your questions and i would ask her is just my way of looking out for her to avoid reading the posts without questions...like i said she read some but she was more shocked and hurt so i think she did the right thing by waiting [/quote]

You don't want her to read OUR opinions, if we don't have questions in them? Its alright for HER to post anything she wants, but when she gets different replies than she expected she shouldn't read them because they're not all gushy over her third dog in less than a year?

I honestly hope she actually reads this thread and thinks about it.

[quote name='Lucky Chaos'][quote]and maybe me asking for you to repost your questions and i would ask her is just my way of looking out for her to avoid reading the posts without questions...like i said she read some but she was more shocked and hurt so i think she did the right thing by waiting [/quote]

You don't want her to read OUR opinions, if we don't have questions in them? Its alright for HER to post anything she wants, but when she gets different replies than she expected she shouldn't read them because they're not all gushy over her third dog in less than a year?

I honestly hope she actually reads this thread and thinks about it.[/quote]

I was just trying to be helpful by telling by telling her to not read the thread and no matter who it is i would tell my friend to stay away until that person calmed down...i have not posted on many threads that have her disagreeing with any of you for the fact that i dont like to take sides...i was again just trying to help by not making the situation worse...i will let her know that you would like your questions answered by her but i was more than willing to get you the answers by asking her over the phone that way at the question part would be answered and then she can read the rest when wants too

[quote name='tx2478']I was just trying to be helpful by telling by telling her to not read the thread and no matter who it is i would tell my friend to stay away until that person calmed down...i have not posted on many threads that have her disagreeing with any of you for the fact that i dont like to take sides...i was again just trying to help by not making the situation worse...i will let her know that you would like your questions answered by her but i was more than willing to get you the answers by asking her over the phone that way at the question part would be answered and then she can read the rest when wants too[/quote]

I hope you or DAL don't seriously think I, for one, and probably every other outraged, shocked, upset and disappointed person who has posted in this thread are just going to, quote, "calm down". Posting something as she did and then blabbing to you over the phone because she can't hack a bit of criticism for her very strange behaviour smacks of the rampant immaturity and possible psychological issues that have caused DAL's recent actions to be so harshly criticised. Getting her to answer questions over the phone is so totally removed from fronting up and answering them here like anyone with any integrity and respect for others would do that she may as well not bother.

I know you two are very close and I can respect that you are trying to help but I think in this instance it is more hindrance than anything else.

Why would we "calm down"? It's never going to be OK for her to do what she's planning.

[quote name='tx2478']...i didnt see anything i could answer right off but instead of her going thru and reading some of the comments that might cause an argument if you want to post a group of questions i will ask her and answer them for her... [/quote]
You're putting yourself in a very bad position here. Do you really want to support her actions? Let her be a big girl and deal with her own decisions.

[quote name='bk_blue']

I hope you or DAL don't seriously think I, for one, and probably every other outraged, shocked, upset and disappointed person who has posted in this thread are just going to, quote, "calm down". [/quote]

I wasnt meaning you guys calm down i was meaning her if she would of came here right away she would of probably not answered your guys questions and might of said something that she would of regreted...i am assuming i dont know...you guys said you wanted answers i was going to get them for you cuz i didnt know when and if she was getting back on...
And i was just trying to keep the peace not make it worse.

Ok I've kept quite but I CAN'T any more because this has been bugging me since I read this yesterday. And I don't want you to take this as an insult.

Did it occur to u that by the time Moose is used to your CURRENT residence that he'll have to get used to another place. What if this dog suddenly LOVES kids? AND with moving and work how are you going to find time to be with all the animals?

I'm sorry just that when you said you were going to wait to get another dog alot of us here on dogo ASSUMED you'd WAIT until AFTER the move or until you knew what was going on.

I understand that some people NEED dogs to help them cope BUT weren't Cody,Zoey and Tank able to help you at all? Dogs are not assercies(like some people tend to think of little dogs) they're a LIFETIME commitment.

I have lots of opinions that I would like to add but at this time I'm at a blank.

**Picture the wall street reader board zipping all of those stock stats by at 100 miles an hour**

I too would like DAL to explain her behavior. The only thing I CAN say is that I have no idea what it's like to be a soldiers wife. Nor would I ever be a soldiers wife. The base that DAL lives on has had quite a few dramatic domestic situations happen lately. Coincedence, dont know.

I do agree though, that counseling would probably be in her best interest right now as messed up as she is.

Okay I've kept my mouth shut, and I've been thinking alot about this whole thing. But this is really bugging me. DAL, you need to look in the mirror. Thak a long hard look. And see that you need help! To me it sounds alot like Adult ADD. Never sticking to one plan. Seek some medical & mental health care. I know I'm not one to talk about it, but in all seriousness, DAL, I see alot of the attetion seeking behavior that I pulled. Didn't you jump me for the very same thing??

DAL, People here do care about you, thats why some of us are so concerened!

All WE want YOU to do is stop for a minute and THINK about what YOU are doing! Did you think about how you're going to get all 3 dogs and the cat plus all the furniture and things you'll need to Arizona?

DAL you're a grown woman, act like it! You posted about getting the dog when you just rehomed Stryker, you should have expected these reactions you're getting!

I've stayed out of this mess because I do agree that she might be making some decisions that aren't best for the animals in her care but the comments about personal appearance are childish and uncalled for.

edited to add I meant aren't best. :oops: