Dogomania

Guess What!!!

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we need to ban her, she's interesting in an unusual specimen sorta way.
Also if we ban her she might go off thinking we weren't giving her a fair opportunity to express her "opinion" and complain to the admins.
However she did ask to be deleted so I'd give it till the top of the hour and then delete her, should work fine.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Kayzhond']
My, my. No need to be a rude a** about it. If you were one of my moderators you'd be removed by now. I wouldn't dare let one of my moderators speak like that to a member. It doesn't help with member retention nor does it help get new members.

I'll leave, but I'll have no problem repeating what you told me WORD FOR WORD to other people and make sure I mention it came rom a moderator while painting Dogo in a "less than nice" light.
[/quote]

This coming from the person who pm'd me a NON Kees owner asking me if I wanted to join their Kees forum...why they dug through posts saw my name and some pictures I posted of my MOTHERS Kees and thought...OHHH LET ME SPAM HER!!! Oh yeah let me say I checked her board...she mod's so well it has been dead for about a month now!

I LOVE Dogo. For all the things you hate about it.

Go ahead and bash this board have fun doing it. Sorry but I really hate it when someone walks up to me bad mouthing someone/something else. Makes me wonder why someone is so eager to BASH people or things.

Oh yeah I vote NO DON'T BAN HER!

Guest Anonymous

But K that is what she wants!

Dogo would then not only be a bunch of prision bitches with foul mouths and bad tempers it would be a place where you got banned for the tiniest things.

Looks like she drove most people off of her board already anyway.

[quote name='ObedienceGrrl']No banning.....she's neat.

Try poking her with a stick next! Let's see what she does then![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no K, dont ban her, I'm having too much fun with this tonight, and am going to miss it all next week...

as far as your question, a bazillion pages ago, you cant type in caps on PF without getting a warning after about the 6th letter. you're "yelling"...
(they have apparently never seen me REALLY yell... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I think maybe they dont realize that there are words that need emphasis that are MORE (theres me, typing in caps again) then 6 letters long...

and again, I point out....I posted about ALL of us busting our butts to help DAL in PREVIOUS posts and issues....she has chosen to ignore that. it reminds me of my hound. Hounds have selective hearing, did you know that? If they are off on a scent, they wont respond to ANYTHING other than that scent...

Kayshound, you on a scent? a mission? or just too full of yourself?

I kinda think the latter latter, since there were 3 choices...dont want to confuse you or anything...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='K']But being a democracy and being tired and wanting to go to bed lead me to give in and give her what she wants...its been fun(JM read your d*** PM's girl!)...but I have to be up in 5 hours....night all! :sleep2:[/quote]

Hey, give me a break, I'm naturally blonde! :tard: