Dogomania

Why do you always lock primrose threads?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

and another question-------------------
some of you are posting just to get post counts.
you can tell, because they post a smiley face or a one or two word so-called sentance. I know if I ask a question I would appreciate a real answer, not just some smiley face!!!!!!!!!!
does anybody see what I am talking about?

primrose has some good points, and she is right about the mob mentality, and about posting how pit bulls can play with kittens and then you make fun of the picture

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Happy birthday Jeta!

[quote name='Anonymous']and another question-------------------
some of you are posting just to get post counts.
you can tell, because they post a smiley face or a one or two word so-called sentance. I know if I ask a question I would appreciate a real answer, not just some smiley face!!!!!!!!!!
does anybody see what I am talking about?

primrose has some good points, and she is right about the mob mentality, and about posting how pit bulls can play with kittens and then you make fun of the picture[/quote]

Her threads are edited because she says the same things over & over & over and it almost always related to how horrible pit bulls are. She posts untruths and twists words of other posters. The posts of hers in which she does NOT diss pit bulls & owners are usually left alone. Good luck finding them. They are far & few between. She DOES have some good points, but she ALWAYS counters them with a slur to the dogs & their owners.

And what business is it of hers (or anyone else's ie: yours) if we make fun of the pictures we post?

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I wanna be 21 again!

Debby