Dogomania

Why do you always lock primrose threads?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too Emme. (wanting 21 yr old body..LOL ive had 2 kids lol just got home from the gym..lol)

i dont remember much of my 21st b-day, i remember going grocery shopping then dropping the kids off and going out to dinner and irdering a long island ice tea, then ordering another one. then it starts getting hazy..LOL

Guest Anonymous

My only gripe is that each topic should be judged on its merits, not on who posted it. If people here hate a certian poster so much that they will jump down that persons throat no matter what they post, then maybe that person should not be a part of this community and the regulars here should read the board rules which explains how to have troublemakers banned by voting to do so.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='cheekymunkee']

Her threads are edited because she says the same things over & over & over and it almost always related to how horrible pit bulls are. She posts untruths and twists words of other posters. The posts of hers in which she does NOT diss pit bulls & owners are usually left alone. Good luck finding them. They are far & few between. She DOES have some good points, but she ALWAYS counters them with a slur to the dogs & their owners.

[/quote]

No, what I see she writes is how horribly irresponsible many of the owners and breeders of Pit Bulls are.

I don't think she slurs dogs and their owners as much as she really hits home with some of her comments and that makes people uncomfortable.

Carla

Guest Anonymous

Hey Jetta! I just turned 17 on the Tenth!! 8) :lol: Now that's THREE people I know (including myself) who's birthdays are on July Tenth! wicked cool! :lol: :lol:

[quote name='PitBullMix'] If people here hate a certian poster so much that they will jump down that persons throat no matter what they post,[/quote]

Actually, the posts she'd posted that are actually informational and aren't bashing anyone or any breed have been left alone :wink: So it's not just anything she posts :wink:

[quote name='xfiled'][quote name='cheekymunkee']

Her threads are edited because she says the same things over & over & over and it almost always related to how horrible pit bulls are. She posts untruths and twists words of other posters. The posts of hers in which she does NOT diss pit bulls & owners are usually left alone. Good luck finding them. They are far & few between. She DOES have some good points, but she ALWAYS counters them with a slur to the dogs & their owners.

[/quote]

No, what I see she writes is how horribly irresponsible many of the owners and breeders of Pit Bulls are.

I don't think she slurs dogs and their owners as much as she really hits home with some of her comments and that makes people uncomfortable.

Carla[/quote]

Really? Then maybe you SHOULD extend her the open invitation to post at Purebredpuppy.com. There are many, many more irresponsible pit bull and am staff breeders & owners there than there are here.

Debby

[quote name='xfiled']

Carla[/quote]

Oh, that explains why she always used to find reason to criticize [i]me[/i] for anything I did... to a laughable degree, where people would say "Why does she hate you so much?"
Obviously it's because I'm horribly irresponsible, competing with my dogs in obedience and agility... er... what she always said "pit bulls" should do. :question:

Admittedly, that behavior did not surface on this board, but I'm sure it was just a matter of time.

She "hit home" about as much as the guy who once accused me of being a puppymill. (er... as the owner of one dog, a neutered male? This was before I had Tully.) Laughable, and kind of sad.

:drinka:
Wow, I had no idea how many drinking smilies there are on this board!
:drink1:
What does it all mean?
I like this one.
:drinka:

[quote name='xfiled']...

[/quote]

Carla[/quote]

what nonsense.. all pit bull owners know about the horrible irresponsibility of some owners and "breeders". We don't need Primrose to lecture us.

And especially because her "solution" is "mandatory s/n of unregistered pit bulls" (though she really means all non-AKC/UKC pit bulls) That means laws that would enable officials to come to people's houses to check on the breeding status and registration of their dogs. Since when do you favor that sort of police state?

Not to mention her bizarre obsession with aggression and the disingenuous deliberate way she seques her discussions from dog-dog agression to dog-human aggression. Nor the incredibly cruel way she uses people's personal tragedies or difficulties

You should know better... and you would if you actually read all her posts instead of just doing these "hit and run" defense-of-Primrose comments.

Nic started a board just so Primrose could have her own uncensored forum. Funny how no one---least of all Primrose--- ever went there. Maybe you'ld like to reinvigorate it so you have a place to chat with her

[quote]No, what I see she writes is how horribly irresponsible many of the owners and breeders of Pit Bulls are. [/quote]

And her purpose of harping about that here is......???? Wonder how many "horribly irresponsible owners and breeders" post here.

[quote]Obviously it's because I'm horribly irresponsible,[/quote]

No, I think it's all those "ugly rosettes" your dogs have won. Offends her fashion sense! :roll: [/quote]

[quote name='pitbullEmily'][quote name='xfiled']...

[/quote]

Carla[/quote]

[quote]what nonsense.. all pit bull owners know about the horrible irresponsibility of some owners and "breeders". We don't need Primrose to lecture us.

And especially because her "solution" is "mandatory s/n of unregistered pit bulls" (though she really means all non-AKC/UKC pit bulls) That means laws that would enable officials to come to people's houses to check on the breeding status and registration of their dogs. Since when do you favor that sort of police state?

Not to mention her bizarre obsession with aggression and the disingenuous deliberate way she seques her discussions from dog-dog agression to dog-human aggression. Nor the incredibly cruel way she uses people's personal tragedies or difficulties

You should know better... and you would if you actually read all her posts instead of just doing these "hit and run" defense-of-Primrose comments.

Nic started a board just so Primrose could have her own uncensored forum. Funny how no one---least of all Primrose--- ever went there. Maybe you'ld like to reinvigorate it so you have a place to chat with her [/quote]

What SHE said!

Show me ONE irresponsible owner OR breeder on this board. Just one.

Debby

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='cheekymunkee']

What SHE said!

Show me ONE irresponsible owner OR breeder on this board. Just one.

Debby[/quote]

That's what I am waiting for!

[quote name='pLaurent']

No, I think it's all those "ugly rosettes" your dogs have won. Offends her fashion sense! :roll: [/quote]

Hey, I forgot all about the "ugly rosettes"! Let's have a reprise:

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/etukcrosettes.jpg[/img]

Yep, look at all those rosettes Elmo won from the Altered class. Definitely the mark of an irresponsible owner. Note: he [i]was[/i] the only altered SBT entered, so the black & green for Best Altered Male, and black & turquoise for Best Altered of Breed; don't really mean anything. The black & yellow, for Best Altered in Show was an exciting win, though. (he didn't deserve it- he won on personality)

Hey, I'll drink to that! :drinka:
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!
:drink1: :iloveyou: