Dogomania

Sassy update

Sharpeigirl

I don't have words to tell you how much all of your support means to me. I just wish she'd start to pull through. I brought her her favortie food, po-tarts, and she ate a few bites. She's comeing home tomorrow for the weekend, she has to go back Monday if she doesn't show signs of improvement :(

Good girl Sassy for eating some of your pro-tarts. :D So glad to hear she's coming home for the weekend, I bet it will make all the difference. There's nothing like being in a familiar place with familiar thiings to buck you up. We know you will be busy over the weekend with tending Sassy but please let us know how she goes on if you can.

:buzi: Will be thinking of you over the weekend. :buzi:

:iloveyou: Give Sassy a big hug from us. :iloveyou:

[quote name='Aonir']You know how we say to give your dog the best diet? Well, right nows a good time to forget about it. Getting her to eat anything (thats not toxic like chocolate) would be good right now.

[/quote]

EXCELLENT ADVISE!!! She won't be "ruined" for life if you spoil her now. I had a dog that got Parvo (20 years ago.) Needless to say she was VERY sick and wouldn't eat. We tried everything and the only thing she would eat was the canned baby food. She did pull thru (she lived to be 12yo), and as soon as she was well, she went back on her "regular" diet.

So like Aonir said, as long as it isn't toxic to dogs, ANYTHNIG you can get her to eat is MUCH better than not eating at all.

Good luck. I'm sure she will feel better once she gets home.

Sassy slept alot today, but she ate a little bit of roast beef & swiss cheese off my sandwich. She actually decided to bark at the cat outside and the squirells in the tree. And she stood for the first time when I took her out to potty :angel: :angel: She's my baby and I think she's going to pull through :D :D :D

[color=red][size=6]way to go Sassy....yippeeee[/size][/color]

what a good girl, being at home with her mummy has obviously made alot of difference. :P

Keep up the good work Sassy, you know you can do it :thumbs:

sending lots and lots of love and hugs :iloveyou: and keeping Sassy in my thoughts and prayers.

She doing wonderfull this morning, she ate some of her food, and hobbled about the house, If you could see the Pei smile she's got right now, you'd know how happy I am to have my girl back. New pics of her comeing soon as I get me a new camera. She's still as bossy & snobby as before, but she has lost her agressive edge a bit. Once she's all better we start back in training.

oh Sharpei that is [color=red][size=6]WONDERFUL [/size][/color]news :multi:

i`m so happy that Sassy`s getting back to her old self, i`m soooo pleased for you :D

look forward to seeing the new pics of her.

keep us posted on her progress. I`m sending Sassy lots of love, hugs, kisses and get well wishes :angel: