Dogomania

Goodbye

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lucky Chaos']Its kinda funny if you think about it. Dog people against cat people? Not that I hope it gets to that, but still kinda ironic. :lol:[/quote]

As I said on page 3, I am a member of that forum because I have 6 cats and they give good advise. Does that mean I'm not welcome here anymore? :cry: I never bash forums that I belong to on other forums. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.

[quote name='leahluvsherpups'][quote name='Lucky Chaos']Its kinda funny if you think about it. Dog people against cat people? Not that I hope it gets to that, but still kinda ironic. :lol:[/quote]

As I said on page 3, I am a member of that forum because I have 6 cats and they give good advise. Does that mean I'm not welcome here anymore? :cry: I never bash forums that I belong to on other forums. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.[/quote]

Don't be silly! Of course you're welcome here! If I didn't already have a place where I could ask questions about my cats I might've joined too. I hope you don't feel any less welcome in the future.

[quote name='Dog Lover']I want the link too.

I PREFER to be called a "JERK FACE". If you are going to call me names do it right. Thank you very much. :P

Since you started a thread about us being jerks...can we start specific threads about you being whiny and controlling on other websites? You are so hypocritical. Calling us mean, but then spreading lies about us. Nice...real nice... :roll:[/quote]

After today, I'm not coming back. I just wanted to say a few things.

You may. I told the complete truth. What did I say that was a lie?

[quote name='DogPaddle']Meh. What they do there is their own problem. Too bad they didn't read the multiple threads were KG asked the same basic questions, ignored them, and did it again and again. I feel bad for Caeser.[/quote]

Don't say that. Please. I'm sorry. Get as heated as you want. But never say that.

[quote name='Jessashelony']As far as I am concerned you don't care what any of us have to say about anything so why do you care? I thought you left already. :roll:[/quote]

Of course I care what you have to say! Caeser is doing so great with all kinds of training. I feel there is improvement.

You guys give great advice. I did't want to be a mod, I just wanted to stand up for certain people. Does that make sense?

Are you bi-polar?

I recall that this thread is titled "jerks" and all about how you want to leave Dogo because we're all big meanies. [insert pout here] Yet, your most recent post you have nothing to say but good things about us. It seems the tables have turned...

Like I said on that other board, flaming is against the rules.
The mods do not allow that, I've seen it. NO ONE flamed you. No one called you any names. No one did anything but ask you to stop doing a job that was not yours, and simply to not read threads that you don't like.

What a hypocrite, you asked why we can't be nice to people and stop hurting their feelings, yet start a thread with the title "jerks"? Geez! If you wanted to leave then leave! Why would you start a thread that you KNOW (or should know if you have a shred of intelligence) will get heated?! If you don't like debates or arguing, why on this earth would you start one?! Stop playing the victim. What do you want, syphathy? an apology? There's nothing to apologize for, we stated our opinions and they contradicted yours so you went off and cried to another forum, to get reassurance that we're the bad guys and you're innocent.

This seems like a tempest in a teapot to me. :D

People will always think what they like, say what they like, and post what they like. There's not a thing to be done about it. It doen't really matter in the larger scheme of things. I've gotten to the age where I don't much care what people say or think. :kciuki:

Life is full of real worries. :roll:

Back to dirt:

I like the dirt dessert served up in a brand new plant pot complete with a fake plant stuck in the middle of it. Sit it on your table like a centerpiece. Then when dessert time comes, pull out the plant, and dish out the dirt! :D

[quote name='eric']Am I the only one to whom this appears like a bunch of adults arguing with an 8 year old girl?

Anyhow, I like Jerk Chicken. That'll clear the sinuses. :D[/quote]
Yep I agree (not the part about the jerk Chicken :lol: ) I can't for the life of me figure out why some care so much about what the kitty forum says about this place. Going to someone elses forum to talk about one member and try to defend yourself never works out. Do any of the members here who also go to Petfinder remember the unfortunate mass posting incident at the Chihuahua site? :lol:

Kittygirl I am one of those that likes to give people the benefit of the doubt because we never know who is on the other side of the computer, how old they are, what your going through right now, how lonely a person might be. So my advice would be to go back to cat town or cat talk or cat world, whatever it was, and just enjoy talking about your cats. I know that no matter what you do it's not fun to have what seems like the entire board going at you. But it doesn't really help to call everyone a jerk. Just learn from it and if you feel like people aren't respecting you at another forum leave next time don't bother trying to get people to listen.

[quote name='Cairn6']I am one of those that likes to give people the benefit of the doubt because we never know who is on the other side of the computer, how old they are, what your going through right now, how lonely a person might be. [/quote]

Hey, I thought we agreed to let that drop and never bring it up again! :x

Just kidding. I remember when you thought I was the biggest jackass here. You still might, but at least you stopped saying it. :oops:

After reading someones post here that said why doesn't Kittygirl create her own forum. Well folks she does have one but apparently is doesn't get much activity here is the link.
[url]http://kittygirl109.proboards20.com/[/url]
Kitty go puur with yourself over there. We have been very nice to you but enough is enough.

I said I'm going to stay today and leave tomorow, because I wanted to make things more understandable. I called the title Jerks-

Not because I think you're all "jerks" but because a few people treated me in a manner in which I felt they deserved the title.

I'll leave a few quotes that hurt my feelings so you all better understand why I'm leaving.

"WTF is wrong with you?"

I found this most hurtful. The whole post:

"NO! We don't believe you!!! You just said you were walking away and then you start up again! WTF is wrong with you? It's NOT your job to tell people what to do, especially K! THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM and people don't have to argue via pm because you don't want to read it! If you don't like it, STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!"

If I make you that angry, as you have all told me, stay out of it!

Then, after that was said "Woohoo, amen DO. :lol:"

"Kitty girl...I think I speak for all whan I most politely say 'shut up!'"

But mostly, I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn;t mean to start a "forum war". I was upset, and wanted to share my feelings with my friends on TCS. What I did was childish, and based on emotion, intsed of logic. I know you won't forgive me, but know this.

[quote name='kittygirl109']I said I'm going to stay today and leave tomorow, because I wanted to make things more understandable. I called the title Jerks-

Not because I think you're all "jerks" but because a few people treated me in a manner in which I felt they deserved the title.

I'll leave a few quotes that hurt my feelings so you all better understand why I'm leaving.

"WTF is wrong with you?"

I found this most hurtful. The whole post:

"NO! We don't believe you!!! You just said you were walking away and then you start up again! WTF is wrong with you? It's NOT your job to tell people what to do, especially K! THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM and people don't have to argue via pm because you don't want to read it! If you don't like it, STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!"

If I make you that angry, as you have all told me, stay out of it!

Then, after that was said "Woohoo, amen DO. :lol:"

But mostly, I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn;t mean to start a "forum war". I was upset, and wanted to share my feelings with my friends on TCS. What I did was childish, and based on emotion, intsed of logic. I know you won't forgive me, but know this.[/quote]

Kittygirl I for one did appreciate this post and reading your apology. About the post where you were "insulted", look it really wasn't that bad IMO. After all you were in essence telling people "shut up, if you want to argue then just PM." We really value our freedon to speak out here, and that is why it got such a strong reaction. As I have been told many times, get a thicker skin, my dear.

I'm glad my last post helped. :)

I didn't mean to tell you what to do. I feel so bad! :oops:

I hope you all understand now.

I just wanted to be a peacemaker. In the threads I was involved in, you guys were pretty hard IMO on some members. I just wanted you to drop it, out of sympathy. I'm sorry.

[quote name='kittygirl109']I'm glad my last post helped. :)

I just wanted to be a peacemaker. In the threads I was involved in, you guys were pretty hard IMO on some members. I just wanted you to drop it, out of sympathy. I'm sorry.[/quote]

Well, to be honest though your post may have helped it probably didn't "make it all better." I leave that to the mods and everyone else. I don't know if you'll be exonerated by the mods for the cross forum trouble; I think that is a pretty serious offense. However I do wish you the best.

We are hard on irresponsible members for a good reason. If this forum hurts your seelings just wait till you get out into the real world. And honestly whats so bad about what DO said?

"NO! We don't believe you!!!"

Because you said 'do you believe me now?"

"You just said you were walking away and then you start up again! WTF is wrong with you?"

I took this as because you said you were leaving it alone, and 10 minutes later you're back doing the same thing!

"It's NOT your job to tell people what to do, especially K! THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM and people don't have to argue via pm because you don't want to read it! If you don't like it, STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!"

You keep insisting you're not playing mod, yet tell us what to do and what to say?

Because we've told you before not to read it if you don't like it. Notice she said politely as well. Not "kittygirl, shut up we don't want to hear anymore."

Like I asked before (and that you convieniently ignored) What is the point of this thread? Do you wany an apology? Sympathy?

[quote name='desertlady'][quote name='kittygirl109']I'm glad my last post helped. :)

I just wanted to be a peacemaker. In the threads I was involved in, you guys were pretty hard IMO on some members. I just wanted you to drop it, out of sympathy. I'm sorry.[/quote]

Well, to be honest though your post may have helped it probably didn't "make it all better." I leave that to the mods and everyone else. I don't know if you'll be exonerated by the mods for the cross forum trouble; I think that is a pretty serious offense. However I do wish you the best.[/quote]

I know it is. I feel very angry with myself about it.

I also don't think "it made it all better". I just hope you all know I'm VERY sorry.