Dogomania

I can't believe how easy it is having 3 dogs!

JackieMaya

I was a little worried about adding a third dog to my family because Jackie and Maya have always been so tight. They're best friends. But they welcomed Pooh Bear with open arms from the minute they met him. There has never been any jealousy or growling or anything like that. The girls were SOOO happy when Pooh Bear came back home after spending the night at the vet.

Jackie is very sensitive and has a very expressive face, and if she's worried or sad, you can see it in her face. She was confused when Maya first came home. But with Pooh Bear, there was none of that. I bet her jaw muscles hurt from smiling so much since Pooh Bear has been here!

I thought it would be hard to be able to give affection equally to all the dogs. I don't know what I was worried about! They each are getting just as much mommy time as before, and so is Pooh Bear.

I LOVE having 3 dogs, especially the ones I have!

I'm loving having 4 dogs, it is very easy, Diego and Merlin play all day, as do Montie and Cassie. Everyone gets along well and I never have any troubles with them - well unless you call frequent trips to the vets troubles! LOL, I panick at every tiny thing, I'm one of those mums who'll take them to the vet at any little snuffle and its costing me a fortune - but it is a small price to pay for peace of mind... Speaking of things that cost a fortune... I just ordered $200 worth of dog food - better not tell Josh :o :lol: