Dogomania

R ated eeeew but dare ya not to laugh

BuddysMom

[url]http://www.gjsentinel.com/hp/content/news/stories/2005/03/03/3_3_dog_wrestler.html[/url]

Female transient allegedly wrestles naked with dog
By EMILY MORRIS The Daily Sentinel
Thursday, March 03, 2005

A female transient was arrested Tuesday for wrestling naked with a Grand Junction resident

:o

Now that's just creepy and deviant. I hope the poor woman gets a good psych eval and some help!

But the last paragraph was humorous:

[b]The dog, named Blue, a Labrador retriever and blue heeler mix, appeared undisturbed by the events. During the interview, he was chewing on Earle

[quote name='behle']:o

Now that's just creepy and deviant. I [b]hope the poor woman gets a good psych eval and some help![/b]
But the last paragraph was humorous:

[b]The dog, named Blue, a Labrador retriever and blue heeler mix, appeared undisturbed by the events. During the interview, he was chewing on Earle

[quote name='xavierandrea']:o EWWWW.. I love Asim,,, but not that much.[/quote]

I'm very glad. :D

I don't think you could love a dog that much. Thats just unhealthy. I would call it rape. It has to be abuse of some sort. ewww just thinking about what she may have done to that dog. Ahhh gotta get that pic outta my mind..ewwwwww

[quote name='DivineOblivion19'][color=indigo]Creepy...

Whenever I see those people practically "making out" with their dogs (you know, the people who let the dogs lick inside their mouths while they are pretty much licking the dog back.... *shivers* It totally grosses me out!) I always say, It's ok to love your dogs, but not ok to [b]LOVE[/b] your dog... Ya know what I'm sayin??? :wink:[/color][/quote]

I let Chaos lick my face but once in a while if she catches me off guard she sneaks a tounge in my mouth. Its totally gross. :wink:

And that is just.... disturbing. But yes I laughed poor dog!

there was a book written back in the 70's called "The Happy Hooker", where she devoted a whole chapter to her sexual exploits with dogs.
My sister kept reading passages from it to me. (Gee, thanks sis...)

Legally its called "Beastiality"...and it must happen fairly frequently for there to be a law written for it...

I guess the dog is ok, as long as he wasnt hurt, but she really needs a psych eval....

[quote name='courtnek']there was a book written back in the 70's called "The Happy Hooker", where she devoted a whole chapter to her sexual exploits with dogs.
My sister kept reading passages from it to me. (Gee, thanks sis...)

Legally its called "Beastiality"...and it must happen fairly frequently for there to be a law written for it...

I guess the dog is ok, as long as he wasnt hurt, but she really needs a psych eval....[/quote]

OMG! I remember reading that book! I got up to that chapter and I couldn't read the rest of it because it grossed me out so much. Stupid book. :-?

And I agree that woman soo needs an evaluation because, (as my freinds and I say ) she ain't right in the head.

Guest Mutts4Me

:lol:

All this shock...

Courtnek, I laughed when I read your post, glad I wasn't the only one being told all about bestiality when I was in school. My best friend's male friend had a whole collection and would talk about it... and then when we were roommates in college, he came over to use our high-speed connection to watch... I just read a book and tried to ignore them.

ewwwww. Dog tounges gross. I've seen dogs eat poop, I wouldn't eat dog poop so I am not playing suck face with a dog. When Toby licks my face I firmly hold my mouth closed. Sometimes I can't even bare him licking my face if I have seen him do something gross that day. It's real bad when the pee, lick themselves, then proceed to give you a tounge bath.

Guest Anonymous

:o :o holy cow that is just disgusting. i almost threw up when i read that.. i actually didn't laugh.. lol i think i went pale that is the craziest thing i've ever heard. i hope they get htat lady mental help!