Dogomania

Do your dogs Fart???????

I didn't know whether to put this under humor or not but I fiured since it isn't really a joke that it might be better suited here!!
Marley (our Great Dane) has free run of the yard all day long and we bring her in for dinner and to sleep and it seems like as soon as she gets all relaxed and starts to fall asleep here it comes!!!! Sometimes its just like a *puff* of wind, ya know the silent but deadly kind.
Then other times it sounds like we have the rudest crudest 16 year old male sleeping in our floor ( no offense to any males of that age, but you know your guilty!). Me and Casey just lay in bed and laugh our butts off.
Now I feed her kibble in the morning but at night she gets a homemade dinner, and we have also tried thise gas stop pills and things of that nature. To be honest we have just learned to live with it.
I was just wondering if anyone else had the joys of living with a farty dog.
I hope at least everyone who reads this will smile!

Guest Anonymous

I know exactly what your talking about. Sometimes when Bentley sits he farts (or poots as we say in my house). Roxie I believe is the worst offender though. You never hear anything but you sure can smell it! Nasty! :lol:

[quote]I was just wondering if anyone else had the joys of living with a farty dog.[/quote]

[color=darkred]Yes I know what you mean, Charlie our Bullmastiff is the worse one for farting and the smell sometimes makes you sick lol and then you have got the hubby at it[/color] :roll:

Oh yeah big time here!... in winter with everybody in the car with the cristals up the guilty one it's hard to find! :lol:

oh yeah, and in the house when you're watching tv, with your cat sleepeing on your legs, oh my that's awful! :lol:

roxy used to have pretty bad gas. now it's only occassional, like when grandma sneaks her a piece of birthday cake or something.

she does burp like a teenage boy though! they sound so much like human burps that i've often been accused as the offender! she even opens her mouth to let it out and everything.

Man, our dogs fart all the time. Sam and Travis do the silent but deadly kind - you might hear a faint "pffffff", then suddenly get nailed by an olfactory assault.

Zeke is the funniest though - he makes these short but fairly loud farts - when he's doing something physical. The funniest is when he's going up the stairs - he basically farts once for each step.

[quote name='eric']Man, our dogs fart all the time. Sam and Travis do the silent but deadly kind - you mind hear a faint "pffffff", then suddenly get nailed by an olfactory assault.

Zeke is the funniest though - he makes these short but fairly loud farts - when he's doing something physical. The funniest is when he's going up the stairs - he basically farts once for each step.[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

That is tooooo funny!! Free and Asim do the as Eric would say " PFFFFFF" and Patti is really loud every step is a fart.... Reminds me of the song from " The Police" Every step you take... Every move you make... Patti will be Farting too.....

Yup, Dex can clear a room out with his farts. Its so funny, cause he will let one go, then he turns and checks out his bum kind of like "Where did that come from??" Hahaha, his favorite place to rip one is in our elevator. I cant tell you how many times I have gotten out of the elevator as someone is getting in. They probably think its me :oops:
Kira is very lady like, and will let out an occasional belch, but she doesnt fart anywhere near as much as Dexter.

Great! Now I've got that song in my head.

[quote name='"xavierandreaThat is tooooo funny!! Free and Asim do the as Eric would say " PFFFFFF" and Patti is really loud every step is a fart.... Reminds me of the song from " The Police" Every step you take... Every move you make... Patti will be Farting too.....[/quote']

Every fart you make,
Every wind you break,
I'll be smelling you.

What did you eat
Was it those treats?
Oh for God's sake,
I'm going to suffocate!

Now I can't think straight,
Need to ventilate.
Every fart you make
Every wind you break
I'll be smelling you.

Guest Anonymous

first off LOL

ok .. just real quick before iget on to my story of dog farts.. PLEASE PLEASE be careful with your pup being out side. With all the white she has she has no pigment and they get sunburned VERY VERY quickly and Easily,. and they have a higher risk of getting skin cancer at a vrey young age.. We have to l imit cody's outside time to about 10 mins during the day whent he suns out ( even with sunblock on ) and then he can get h is full playtime once the sun is not directly out back.. just be careful!!1

ok now the farting.. GESH Zoey is the Queen of farting! She'll be laying down and fart adn she'll pop her head up and look and then sniff her reear ( yuck ) and then just look at us, l ike what? LOL MEAN TIME Justin adn I are laughing out butts off running out of hte room becuase we are about to throw up.. she even clears Cody out of hte room when he's in a dead sleep across the room.. :o

Deaf- I have a huge tree in my back yard and even in the heat of the day or at 12 noon the whole yard is in the shade(well at least 90% of it) I have done alot of reading and have experience with white dogs and the sun burn..I have everything under control so stop worrying..kk!! :wink:

On to the burping!LOL!! After Marley eats she belches, usually just once but definetly loud enough for everyone to hear.
Casey made a joke lastnight about everyone in the house being dead by morning from all the methane gas we were going to be breathing all night long :roll:

Guest Anonymous

lol ok ok i will stop worrying!! sorry it just comes natural to me.. So many of hte deaf
dogs end up with peole who dont know about them or anything.. sorry.. lol i will back off :oops:

Wheeew. Yes, yes, yes! It's odd because the second I read this topic I was watching K go upstairs to visit Kevin and she tooted on her way up. Actually, it was more of a hiss. :lol: Her loud ones are easily not as bad as her silenters. You guys are right..they are silent, but deadly! I have felt faint at a few of them. ;) She has so really bad ones..but more often than not, it is just Kevin blaming it on her. :roll:

First off that song made me choke on the water I was drinking. :lol:

Thankfully Zebra dosn't fart. But boy-o-boy does he burp allot. He comes up to you like he is going to give you a kiss then "BURRRRRP" right in your face. :-?

My best freind had a Golden and oh my lord could that dog stink up a room like you wouldn't belive. She would sit right outside my frends room and the door would be closed and you would hear it then seconds later you would smell it...and the only way to describe the smell was like rotting eggs. You literally would gag and want to throw up. Thinking back on it I feel sorry for that dog because it obviously had medical problems that no one took care of. :(

[quote name='drjeffrock']Yup, Dex can clear a room out with his farts. Its so funny, cause he will let one go, then he turns and checks out his bum kind of like "Where did that come from??" [/quote]

ROFL that's exactly what Blitz does!!!!!! When he looks round it's at everyone else in the room as if to say "which one of you did that???" rather than admitting he did it, of course. It's not so bad when he's outside but if he is inside on the couch nice and relaxed, they just keep coming out with a little "pwah" sound. Lizie is the worst, she's such a tomboy, she farts and burps at every opportunity. I almost feel like giving her the tv remote and a stubby so she can be a real bloke :lol: