Dogomania

Looked up "rolling pit bulls"

ellieangel

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, how stupid people are! I'm so mad! That idiot should be tied up behind a car that drives 200mph and beaten in the middle of it because he can't keep up with the car!!! I'm SOOOO MAD!!! Thoose poor dogs!! DUCKT TAPE AROUND BLEEDING PAWS!! THAT MAN IS SERIOUSLY SICK!! BEAT HIM! NO SHOOT HIM!! NO HANG HIM!! NO DROWN HIM!! GIVE HIM LIFETIME IN JAIL!!! MAKE HIM SUFFER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! :motz:

:( OMG! :(
That is just to sad.
Those poor babys.
I would like to drag him til his feet ware down to the bone. :evil:

And he said, "thats his way of disciplining them." :x :o
I would hate to see how he would discipline his children (If he had any) :evil:

Now he is a person that never needs to owner a animal or ever have children. :( :x

Guest Anonymous

Oh that's so disgusting and sad!! Those poor dogs! I sure hope the shelter gains custody over them!! :angel: :angel:

As for the "rolling", "matching", or "fighting" whichever you want to call it... I'll see if I can find some info on it too... I'm also pretty curious...

Guest Anonymous

I found a website, but I'm not sure if it's what Hmmm does... so i think I'll PM K and Hmmm with it, and see what either thinks before posting it! I would hate for it to be the wrong info and have a big fight about it!! :o

Those poor dogs! Especially Bruno. I'd also like to drag that guy behind a car and beat him and then duct tape his bleeding feet! :evil:

I found a website too. If there are any problems I'll take it down.

[url]http://www.workingpitbull.com/informationservices.htm[/url]

Scroll down to "The Following is an excellent article on the realities of dog fighting"
And scroll past the street fighting to "a pit Bull isen't hard to find in L.A." I think its interesting though I think this is the fighting not the "rolling" if that makes any sense.

[quote]Try "matching" it will have more hits, the word rolling isnt really used in that context. or why sugar coat it, call it what it is "fighting"[/quote]

Thanks R & P the reason I didn't know other terms is because I really had no idea what the word meant,I saw it on another thread and I didn't really understand what was being discussed so I tried to do a bit of research on it.

LC thanks for the link :wink:

Guest Anonymous

No Problem...

the only difference between a fight and a roll, is the amount of time that the dogs are allowed. a fight can last hours, a roll is jst a few minutes max. Most people do it to incite and build drive in thier dogs. it basically falls onto "the dogs wont know how much they like to fight, if you never let them" school of thought. Once they are rolled they have a taste for fighting and are basically head over heels to do it again.

Guest Anonymous

Rolling a dog is like a sparring session w/ a boxer. It is also referred to as schooling. You are teaching the dog, basically. You're also looking at the dog's style and ability. You are trying to build up your dog's confidence not his drive; the drive is already there.

the bastard needs to suffer his own punishment.....An eye for an eye, in this case....let's see how far HE gets dragged behind a car...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

it's a good thing I didnt run into him, he'd probably be DEAD now...and I have just the temper to do it too....

:evilbat:

Johnny - none of us here are interested in doing this!!! We are AGAINST dog fighting.

The only reason we were wondering what rolling was, is because in another post it was mentioned that "temprement test rolling" is not the same nor as bad as "fighting". I (and I think I can speak for some of the others) am dubious on this point and we were trying to get further clarification.

At present I am of the belief that fighting is fighting no matter what it's called but am waiting for an explanation as to why it's not.

I can't believe the bastard was released on BAIL! He should stay in jail for at least 2 months! If this where a child, let's say, this man would be in jail for years, no, life! But to them they're JUST 2 Pits. Why all the trouble? :x

Poor pits, if I lived anywhere near, and the shelter had custody over them, and where adopting them out, I'd be first in line for an application!

I wish, just for once, that all dog fighters, abusers, Puppy Mills and BYB's, would get the punishment they deserve. Let THEM stand on wire cages all day long and have puppies every goddamn 6 months, let THEM fight each other to the death, let THEM be dragged from a car at 40mph until they're hands and feet are worn down to the bone! Why do they get away with everything? :cry:

Sometimes I just give up, it's too much! The favours are usually WITH the dog fighters, abusers, BYB's, and Puppy Mills.... :(