Dogomania

Looked up "rolling pit bulls"

ellieangel

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Heres is the way that is works: The dogs can tell the difference between the pit and the yard. Its not different than a dog knowing the difference between being inside and outside. outside they can run and jump and wrestle and pee and poop and anything else, most or none of these activities would be acceptable inside. The dogs know that when they are inside the ring its all business, but outside they are much more relaxed. its not a walking down the street off-lead meeting strange dogs relaxed, but dogs that have been raised together dont have a much of a problem.
We all have been over the APBT and dog-aggression its a given, but we have also been over dogs that are raised together with good supervision. So its a combination of the two. They are still dog-aggressive they just dont percieve dogs outside of the pit as a threat and are much more relaxed about them. See?

Guest Anonymous

RNP, thanks for the reply...
Okay, I swear I really wasn't guna get in this topic! :lol: But I can't stop myself now!! I got another question, same sorta line...
How do you teach the dog in the first place to fight in the pit but not out of the pit? I'm wondering if I should be asking this in case any evil people were lurking... would hate to be "giving tips" on it basiclly... but I'm just really curious. I'd like to figure out what to think about the subject, before it was ALL BAD! But I'd like to get the sides of both, and all the details and make up my mind about it then... although I know I'll still say that I hate fighting dogs in any way shape or form, it doesn't hurt to get educated eh? :wink:

Hazel, I wouldn't worry too much about our questions giving pointers out, if some one really wants to fight their dog they will find out how, they don't need a forum of 99% anti dog fighters for tips! :lol:
But I was wondering the same thing, if the dog only has to go in the Pit once, to be tested for gameness, how do they just "know"? Looking at the dog that comes in the house, it does not just come inside once and just know how to behave, it learns through trial and error, and if only given one chance how can there be any trial and error? :-?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Aroura']Hazel, I wouldn't worry too much about our questions giving pointers out, if some one really wants to fight their dog they will find out how, they don't need a forum of 99% anti dog fighters for tips! :lol:
But I was wondering the same thing, if the dog only has to go in the Pit once, to be tested for gameness, how do they just "know"? Looking at the dog that comes in the house, it does not just come inside once and just know how to behave, it learns through trial and error, and if only given one chance how can there be any trial and error? :-?[/quote]

Greatly put Aroura! School's taking out all my abilities to put things straight! :lol: I end up babling forever! You put very clearly what I was trying to say!!
Just waiting for an answer now...

Guest Anonymous

That is one of the sadest stories of dog cruelty I have ever read. Those poor Pits. They deserve better than that IDIOT. He should be jailed. In fact he should have been denied bail. It's so clear that he doesn't know the first thing about having a pet.

Guest Anonymous

Actually I dont think that there is a way that behavior like that can be taught. Its just the dogs themselves, some are more laid back than others. As far as trial and error they are allowed that. The only hanging offense is biting a human, there is no trial and error on that. But i am quite sure that there are unplanned squabbles, hell people with one or two dogs have those, and they dont own a breed of dog that has a propensity to fight. Your right the dog learns that when it its in the pit that a fight will be permitted and is much more charged as opposed to runnin ght yard where squabbles are immediately broken up and the dogs are probably reprimanded. SO it learns that the pit is the only place where its frustration is going to be released. Or at least that is how it sitts in my mind and from what i have been told.