Dogomania

Pics of Brads pit Dante

vstardragon

:D

[quote name='sheltielover'][quote name='Rosebud']:D

Dante looks great, can really tell he's a happy baby, even in a dress.

:wink: [size=2][quote name='sheltielover']What a cutie! :D[/quote][/size]
[size=1]which one sheltie?[/size]

:angel:[/quote]

Rosebud, you are so bad......hehehehe :wink:[/quote]

:wink:
Couldn't resist that one sheltie, plus from Brad's profile he don't look that bad himself.

:angel:

thanks for all the compliments =, I adopted dante from a shelter when he was 4 months old...got really lucky he is a great dog and looks great too....I was trying tro figure out what y'all where talking about when you were talking about my profile and I forgot I am in one of the pics playing frisbee. My clothes look horrible bc I had just lost a lot of weight (40lbs in 2 months on the atkins diet) and hadn't bought new ones yet because I wasn't sure if I was done losing weight. Anyways, that is my favorite pic of him so I though I'd post it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='vstardragon']thanks for all the compliments =, I adopted dante from a shelter when he was 4 months old...got really lucky he is a great dog and looks great too....[color=red][b]I was trying tro figure out what y'all where talking about when you were talking about my profile [/b][/color]and I forgot I am in one of the pics playing frisbee. My clothes look horrible bc I had just lost a lot of weight (40lbs in 2 months on the atkins diet) and hadn't bought new ones yet because I wasn't sure if I was done losing weight. Anyways, that is my favorite pic of him so I though I'd post it.[/quote]

[size=1]your butt![/size]

:angel:

[quote name='Rosebud']:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='vstardragon']thanks for all the compliments =, I adopted dante from a shelter when he was 4 months old...got really lucky he is a great dog and looks great too....[color=red][b]I was trying tro figure out what y'all where talking about when you were talking about my profile [/b][/color]and I forgot I am in one of the pics playing frisbee. My clothes look horrible bc I had just lost a lot of weight (40lbs in 2 months on the atkins diet) and hadn't bought new ones yet because I wasn't sure if I was done losing weight. Anyways, that is my favorite pic of him so I though I'd post it.[/quote]

[size=1]your butt![/size]

:angel:[/quote]

:lol: :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I'm getting old and blind. I thought the title of this thread was "Brad Pit's Dane." I kept thinking, "I didn't know Brad Pit had a Dane." :-?

Very cute pup... huge, too. He's already bigger than either of our bullys, and they're both adults :o Be careful with the frisbee catching... it's an easy way to have a dog tear an ACL, all that jumping up to catch is hard on joints and ligaments, especially young ones :wink:

I didn't realize that the jumping can be tough on dogs....he really enjoys it, but I'll be careful and make sure not to over exert hm. Yes he is getting huge, he is about 22 inches at the shoulders so he is pretty tall and he is starting to bulk out a little bit more every day. I have had a terrible cold for about a week so I have been slacking on his training, but I dog sat a Jack Russell terrier puppy this weekend and the 2 of them went at it all weekend. It was great, they played and played and played and completely wore each other out. THey didn't hurt each other and dante was very careful about how he played with the little pup...the JR was only 3 months old. Anyways, they were quite funny, Dante would pick up the tug of war rope and the little JR got on the other and and they fought back and forth....surprisingly the JR won't several times, they really enjoyed each other and when the JR's owner came to pick him up she thought we drugged the dog bc it was very calm and worn out.....I told her the 2 dogs just played all weekend....and a tired dog is a good dog! We will be watching the dog again for 2 weeks while the owner takes her son to have open heart surgery so dante will have his friend back again then. I'd love to get a little JR of my own but finances won't allow that right now...maybe some time in the future. We'll see, dante keeps me busy and I want to train Dante to do weight pulling to really bulk him up. Anyways, thanks everyone for them compliments on Dante, my bike....and Thankyou ladies for the Compliments on my Butt! :wink: