Dogomania

Wow...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

not to be rude or anythign but is there a way we can put a bunch of questions in one thread? it's getting insane trying to find topics on here with allt he postin' that's been going on....

or is it just me??

It's not just you. I am finding it a bit much too. I wish they could all be put into one list. I have a feeling people are tolerating the constant questions a bit more then they might have if he wasn't a friend of K's. In the beginning some people were squawking a little then when they found out now they think it's charming. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Cairn6']It's not just you. I am finding it a bit much too. I wish they could all be put into one list. I have a feeling people are tolerating the constant questions a bit more then they might have if he wasn't a friend of K's. In the beginning some people were squawking a little then when they found out now they think it's charming. :lol:[/quote]

i was thinking the EXACT same thing

[quote name='Kat']opinion from me. Its rather pointless asking ten different questions which are all mostly pointless at once. If it was a new person unknown they would be reprimanded I am quite sure.[/quote]

I actually agree with this too. If Alan wants to questions, that's fine, but how about cutting it down to maybe one question a day (or week), or putting several questions in one thread. I'd like to see him post something about his own dogs once in a while too instead of only asking questions about everyone else.

[quote name='StarGaze']I think most (if not all) are guilty of "pointless" posts at times. I think it would be more overwhelming to have all the questions on one post, but that may just be me, lol. It would be nice to hear more about him and his dogs though...pics too, or have I missed them?[/quote]

Oh, I agree that we've all posted pointless posts at times. But maybe Alan could do like one a week so we don't get overwhelmed with questions and so other posts don't get lost.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Malamum']How about if you don't want to..... don't open that particular topic :wink:[/quote]

No offense to Alan or K or anyone else...but that is what I do.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Tammy'][quote name='Malamum']How about if you don't want to..... don't open that particular topic :wink:[/quote]

No offense to Alan or K or anyone else...but that is what I do.[/quote]

this is what i do too.. but he posts so many topics that it's hard to find posts that other people are posting about.. andd i agree with KAT that anyone else would have gotten repermended for it..

Both sides have good points but mabye if he posted in the other different topics...like if he has to ask alot of questions think of 1 question per thread per day....and yes sometime people post off the wall topics but not all at one time....and i understand the flooding because if everyone posted 20 different questions at one time in seperate threads we would never get to the end of it....

I agree with Malamum. Don't want to open it? Nobody's standing there holding a knife to your throat demanding that you do, are they? (At least I hope not.) 8)

I can't think of a time where anyone has been reprimanded, friend of K's or not, for asking too many questions.

[quote name='bk_blue']I agree with Malamum. Don't want to open it? Nobody's standing there holding a knife to your throat demanding that you do, are they? (At least I hope not.) 8)

I can't think of a time where anyone has been reprimanded, friend of K's or not, for asking too many questions.[/quote]

I agree with don't open it if you don't want to. But when he posts so many every day, other posts get lost. I like his posts, but there are just too many all at once.

I also don’t think anyone has ever been reprimanded for asking too many questions or posting too much.

Yes, we have had a few people posting total dribble that turned out to be trolls but I don’t think that is the case with Alan.

Forums are all about sharing ideas and thoughts, and just because Alan likes to share a little more than others who are we to stifle that.