Dogomania

They stole Rowie for a second time.

Rowie-the-Pooh

:x

There are no good people left in this world! Yesterday, as I was getting Rowie ready for her afternoon walk, she managed to escape because someone had left the gate open. No big deal, because she always comes back when called. Hah! Not unless someone [b]steals[/b] her. So our housemaid, Sunitha, ran after her and saw Rowie run up to the gate of a nearby farm, saw two kids open the gate, look around, grab Rowie and throw her inside! So she yelled at us to come quick and brought our gardener along to help. When we went in, I saw Rowie's collar on the ground. After asking why this was not on her neck, they told me that it "fell off". Suuuuuuure, Rowie's collar magically fell off, especially since there was nothing nearby she could have snagged it on. Anywhoo, they brought Rowie out with a [b]wire tied around her neck[/b]. They're excuse was that they saw her running around, brought her inside and tied a wire around her neck to make sure she didn't get away. Then, they said, they were going to give her back. Yep, give her back to the next person that offers money for her, right? This is the SECOND time that this has happened, I AM SOOOOO ANGRY. Tell me, how did they manage in those two minutes that it took for us to run from my house to the farm to tear Rowie's collar off, tie a WIRE around her neck and hide her at the back with the other chained up dogs? I am sooo mad right now, and even though she was only there for a maximum of 10 minutes, I still feel so guilty!

See what I have to put up with, where I live?

thats like what happened to Dahlila over the summer my dad hooked her up outside and left her alone for like 5 min while he went inside to use the bathroom and he came backout to get her and she was gone! :o Our neighnor down the street did it cuz my dad complained to the city about a dump behind our neighborhood and when u bought a house in the neighborhood u agreed to have a assphualt ot cement driveway in within 2 yrs after purchase well this guy had lived for 3 by then and no driveway and the city saw this and fined him and he blamed my dad! Well we're riding around for 2 hrs atleast and we get home guess who left us nice friendly message on our answer machine? The HS! We had to be 80 bucks all because this stupid idiot trespassed on to our proberty and technicaly stole our dog! I hope this guy burns in h***! :evil:

[quote name='Rusty&Chip']:x People like this make me SO angry! I am so sorry about that! Is there anyone you can complain to? People like this need to be stopped.[/quote]
yes but she'd have to be able to prove it. cuz we tried filing a complaint to the city about our incident and rhey said if we didn't have proof they couldn't do anything.