Dogomania

What are you getting your dog?

StarFox

Well of course I always get Zebra and Nibbles something for Christmas. This year I've decided to take Zebra to see a groomer for the first time. He's getting a little shaggy. :lol:
I also am getting him some treats and this:
A plush T-bone steak that smells like meat. YUM! :lol:
[img]http://www.petco.com/assets/product_images/4/4748207301A.jpg[/img]
I'm sure I'll end up spending more on Zeb then anyone else this year. :roll:

So what do you plan on getting your dog this Christmas?

While I was with my aunt the other day she stopped in Big Lots, and they had Air Kong (the tennis ball covered retriever rolls) toys there for $3-4, normally they're between $6 and $10 apiece, so I got several :oops: It is a bit embarassing to note to non dog people that the first gifts I bought this year were for the dogs :lol:

My dad got presents for Carson last night... BEFORE he got mine :lol: He got one of those little flinger-sticks that throw tennis balls, a little "flying squirrel" frisbee-ish thing, and a...drum roll please..... TICK REMOVER! Oh the excitement! LOL We'll be gettin bones and treats later, so he wont be smelling all over everything!

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XQAMA3odMIXrlgG7Zsgb58034Et2FaLkmLWZWwfqLSSbiifP*WXNWt0x*ez8NZ2es6qz4hIv10kf7QyXWxeyAOp7I!EkzUYkEcoFCb8Rg0sAOv937f20CnjO87IP5rb1lA2I!sYLyWc/Feed%20me.jpg?dc=4675379144624369500[/img]
Simon (the Schnauzer) is getting rocks & switches. He's being a sh*thead today. :x

Typically, their Christmas "gift" is the extra goodies and eats they get on Christmas day. Many of them don't care much for toys, but ALL of them like to eat. 8)

[quote]This year I've decided to take Zebra to see a groomer for the first time. He's getting a little shaggy[/quote]
Starfox, Im sure your dog wont consider this a gift :lol: its almost comparable to someone takin you to the dentist for a teeth cleaning for an X-mas gift. :lol:

My dogs all get balls and toys, they all get to open their own gifts. You should see them tear off the paper. I think they like that better than their gifts :-?

Guest Anonymous

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cc25b3127cce9dd2a8ea1bb800000006108AcOGjhw0Zts[/img]

lol they got that from their seceret santa on myaussie board.. and they still have 1 more package comming.. i think i'll just get them umm.. lol well nothing becuase they got SOOO many things!

Oooh Toto would love those yummy balls I wonder where your secret santa bought them. I have never seen those.

Toto:several kinds of balls, a toy he's 4 and still loves them like a puppy, and treats

Mandy:a new warm t-shirt, and treats

Shadow: He loves the toys with ropes hanging out of them and of course treats.

[quote name='Matty'][quote]This year I've decided to take Zebra to see a groomer for the first time. He's getting a little shaggy[/quote]
Starfox, Im sure your dog wont consider this a gift :lol: its almost comparable to someone takin you to the dentist for a teeth cleaning for an X-mas gift. :lol: [/quote]

Very true Matty. So I guess it's not so much a present for him then for me. :lol: Oh well I guess that means I can buy him more stuff then if he gets upset. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

ESS you got him the chuc it? he will LOVE it and so will you!! LOL BM and I use ours at the dog park and you can throw the ball so much farther.. lol its nice.. the farther the ball goes the more tired they get.. well minus Bailey cuse i think she's on speed LOL

Guest Mutts4Me

Sasha doesn't do toys, so she'll get edible things. She loves rawhide sticks above anything else. And pig ears.

I'm going to get the cats a Panic Mouse 360, hopefully. They like toys.