Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

[url]http://www.apbtauction.com/detail.asp?id=46[/url]

Is it just me or is that RnP's dog?!

Maybe it is not my place to post this, but that sure as h*ll looks like Drey to me, and from the discription sounds like it's RnP selling him. :-? I'm just so disgusted right now, I want to know the the crap is going on.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you beat me to it.

[quote]we need to let Rott answer this....many dogs look the same, and a lot of people have daughters....let Rott have his say.[/quote]
yes, many dogs do look alike, but those very pictures have been posted on numerous boards. it's a disgusting situation.

I have PM'd him. He already lost one dog, Snow White. This is an open forum. pictures, and information, are easily stolen. I am only hoping that someoen is not trying to sell Drey out from under him. Another stolen dog.

Give him a chance to respond. you all seem to be finding him guilty, without any input from him.

innocent until proven guilty...

Guest Anonymous

Not to stir up the pot more, but there is more to this story. And I think you all have the right to hear it.

[quote]Deja is in heat.... so I am being SUPER vigilant with her and Drey. They are seperateed pretty much all of the time unless I am walking them on lead, or right there with them. i wont even let them roam the hosue together. Well Deja has gotten herself and Drey crated in time out numerous times, she will walk up to him and tease him. smacking him in the head with her butt, sniffing him and the turning for herself to get sniffed... just being OVERLY flirty. well now she is even doing it to Diallo. I walk figured they could go out and play togehter... with supervision,,, but OH NO!!! Deja start is by sniffing his.... you know. and then jumping on his back and running away, which does what? make him want top jump on hers. its like she is trying to tech him how to get himself in trouble.
I walked away from the door for 2 seconds and came back he is sniffing her butt and "humping" the air... so of course time outs are handed out immeditely.
Its swear i never will understand women... of any species, too complicated.[/quote]

[quote]all my DOGS are fixed, Drey, Diallo, and Daz.... Deja is not really my dog. I love her and she lives with us, but we co-own her with another person. Deja is actaully pretty close to leaving us.. as bad as it hurts to say. She was the only female in her dams last litter before she was spayed. The contractual owner has plans to breed Deja after she has gone through her course of testing and showing.
So all those that show thier dogs LOOK FOR HER!!! She will be in Florida and on the east coast primarily. i will do what i can to keep updates coming in as to how she is doing on that note. But Deja is always going to be part of this family and hopefully she will be back with us. So when i said all of my dogs are altered I meant it, and I was truthful. Deja isnt just mine, so I am not in a position to do that. although I will admit knowing now what i do , i dont think i would have ever entered into this type of arrangment... growing to love a dog and then having to give it up. It sucks and hurt a lot more than i thought it would. But I wouldnt trade all those moment si had with her for anything. so many pics and memories.... [/quote]

These posts say his dogs are ALL fixed...

[quote]My dogs are altered Drey has Testicular implants... also called Neuticles. They are for all intents and purposes fake nuts. SO that he can look like a normal male dog and still not be able to be bred. The vet posed it as an option when i told him how i felt about him not having his manly equipment at irst i laughed it off, then he told me it was a very popular thing and had a 100% success rate. I said lets do it.
take a look something to think about next time you have a dog altered,
They dont have to not look the part:
[/quote]

[quote name='courtnek']I have PM'd him. He already lost one dog, Snow White. This is an open forum. pictures, and information, are easily stolen. I am only hoping that someoen is not trying to sell Drey out from under him. Another stolen dog.

Give him a chance to respond. you all seem to be finding him guilty, without any input from him.

innocent until proven guilty...[/quote]
No, my position is that I'm right there with you, hoping it's just a crazy coincidence, stolen identity, or something like that. It's too surprising for me to just take it at face value.

does that matter somehow? Men are sometimes "nervous" about these things.....let him respond. and have his say. we cannot judge him without the whole story. and I dont buy the whole story from online ads...wherre pictures, history, credit card numbers, etc...can easily be stolen. I want the hear it from HIM..

Guest Anonymous

I am all for "innocent until proven guilty" but something is not adding up.

Now take into account you have to use a CREDIT CARD to just register on the auction site. It seems very strange that someone would not only steal his pictures, mention is daughter and use their OWN credit card to post RNP's dog.

IF this is not RNP posting himself, then I would say he has a great cause for fraud.

To BUY and SELL you must provide a credit card.....

[url]http://www.apbtauction.com/register2.asp[/url]

I'd like to think positively, but if you go back and look, all of the pics of his dogs are gone from all the sites RnP frequents :( . I'd like to think it may have been for a good reason, but will wait for an explanation.

i would also like to hear what rnp has to say, but honestly do you think he's going to come here or any board for that matter and say "yes, i am a dirtbag who lied to everyone."? he's not. there are a lot of things about his situation that don't add up which makes me think this is for real.

1. the pure hypocracy that comes from this person is rediculous. he makes posts everywhere about preserving the breed and urges people to rescue, but himself exclusively buys oversized blues from bybers.
2. he has had four dogs in the past two years. one, already disappeared, apparently stolen. he has made posts about deja leaving soon also. and now this auction? what's with the revolving door of dogs?
3. he has stated numerous times that all of his dogs are neutered. but then goes on to say how he must diligently keep deja and drey seperated because she's in heat. suddenly she's not really fixed because she's not really his, but co-owned.
4. if drey is fixed why does he need to be kept away from deja? no puppies should result from any incidental humping.
5. to be blunt, drey still has visible man parts. how many people do you know of who actually have nueticals put in their dogs? visible testicles coupled with the fact that he can't be around deja when she's in heat points to an intact dog.

i can't think of anything else right now, but i'm sure there's more. it's damn incriminating if you ask me.

I am not too into gossiping, but I think this situation warrants it. It is def. him who posted it up. He posts on a apbt forum and some members matched up the name of a pic off his posts to the name of the file/pic he used in the auction. So sad. I feel so bad for that poor dog. :(

Wow, this looks really bad. Poor Drey. It's really weird because a little while ago, RnP was asking about showing him. :roll: I guess he figured FatAssTom would be a better guy to finish out his "show career". :-? Or maybe just breed indiscriminately. I now highly doubt Drey is neutered.

So how bout an explanation Rott'n'Pit? What's going on?

Guest Anonymous

:evil: :o :( that is so sad! i hope that RNP hops on soon and tells us what is goign on! how can you sell your DOG on line? you can't even be assured that the dog will have a good home *sigh* poor Drey ...
is this what happend to snow white also?