Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

Guest Anonymous

SRC i'm sorry but you know what.. you just seem to be fueling the fire here.. Maybe you should just back off a little? beucase you just keep saying the same thing over and over again. if we wanted to read what you wrote, we can go back and read it , so really it's not needed for you to post over and over again. maybe you fell this way, but you haven't been here as long as some of us, nor as long as RnP..

you are going to cause this topic to get locked beucase i know i shouldn't let it get to me but you really do know how to push people's buttons, and push them twords moaning everytime they see you replyed something.
i'm sorry that is JMHO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

RnP i'm sorry but i'm still iffy ont he whole thing.. you have fialed to answer any questions that we have asked..... which only makes us think more... please answer some questions. you have 7 pages worth of questions, don't we deserve answers?

[quote]SRC i'm sorry but you know what.. you just seem to be fueling the fire here.. Maybe you should just back off a little? beucase you just keep saying the same thing over and over again. if we wanted to read what you wrote, we can go back and read it , so really it's not needed for you to post over and over again. maybe you fell this way, but you haven't been here as long as some of us, nor as long as RnP..[/quote]

Totally agreed. I've now been to nearly all the boards that are well known that RnP posts at. I've read through all the threads, and things just aren't adding up.
If he really isn't lieing, and can somehow prove he isn't then I will admit my wrong, and if it was wrong to accuse him in the first place then so be it. Guess that makes me a b*tch. Oh well. I'm fed up with all these lies.

Guest Anonymous

I am sorry for just joining to seemingly "bash" or "cause trouble" but truly that was never my intention.

I was upset with all the information I have read on numerous boards, not just this one. But at least two others.

If he did not put Drey up for auction or not is not the only thing being questioned, its simply the straw that broke the camels back.

There are numerous other holes in RNP's stories. I think more than anything I would like to know about them.

I would like to know why we were never told before Deja was not solely his dog? That is a large thing and not something that I would keep to myself if it was me. Plus she is being bred?

There are just so many questionable things, that this last thing (the auction) just is so easy to believe. Right or wrong of us to assume, I am sorry but things are just not adding up.

If that was my dog, I would BITE my tongue and call the auction site even at first to simply have my dog removed. Yet the auction has simply re-opened..Weird.

Guest Anonymous

The person who found the auction in the first place, is a much respected member of two well respected Pit Bull forums. It might be a scam, but I highly doubt it is a troll.

No one knew about until after this person found it. And I know for a FACT (a complete FACT) they would never EVER troll or scam RNP.

Sorry.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl']RnP... If there is anything I can do to help you get to the bottom of this, please ask. Like I said, if you are truly being scammed, than I am terribly sorry. But surely you can understand that over the internet the truth is hard to come by. It's just all very suspicious... And I just can't get over the feeling that there is something bad going on...

And to be completely honest... That whole neuticles thing sounds very iffy to me... :oops: I wish it didn't, but I just have a hard time believing it... That's all.[/quote]

DAL, I'm not doing anything you all aren't doing. Everyone keeps asking/saying the same things over and over...as you said he could go back and read them...I keep saying people should quit being so ill and mean towards this whole thing.

If you let me taking up for someone who hasn't been proven of anything get under your skin...well, you need to take a step back and calm down...if this were youin this situation I'd take up for you to until someone came to a solid conclusion. (I might not have been a member for long but I had been reading some before I joined) I just don't think it fair for someone to be railroaded before the tracks have been laid properly. [img]http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/spamafote.gif[/img]

Sasha's quote above is exactly how this should have been handled in the first place. That is a very nice polite way to ask what is going on and express his/her concerns. Now you tell me DAL would you rather be asked like the rest of this thread has been or like the quote above? I think anyone would pick the quote above.

Thanks SashaGirl. And DAL I'm sorry you think I'm trying to add fire to a flame..I'm not...I'm trying to point out there shouldn't be a flame just yet..maybe just a spark.

Well, this whole thing seems to be really, really weird. Im not going to point fingers at RnP because I dont know all the facts and honestly for once I wanna TRY to stay away from the arguing going on between all the new people, guests, and members (if I can after this post lol).

I will admit to me somethings fishy about your story RnP but Im not going to trust EVERYTHING that was posted here. I respect you and the situation you're in AS LONG AS you're innocent. Im not sure which side to go for on this but it does seem awfully strange that someone would post as you to sell a dog who wasnt real. Im sure with a site like that theres no way to scam for money so who would do such a thing? Who knows maybe someone can scam through there but I would hope not...

Good luck all you detectives out there trying to figure out whats going on but please try to remember all the people here ARE REAL and have feelings. Im sure IF RnP isnt guilty hes hurt by all the accusers here.

Guest Anonymous

In regards to all of your questions youll forgive me if i cant sift throught the wall of insults and find all of the sentences that end in ? instead of !
I never said anything about Deja mostly because its my business and no one elses. I mean it never wouldnt even have came up then if the question hadnt been asked why she wasnt spayed. I am not mad at you right now becuase I understand you feel betrayed. and thats cool its a messed up emotion and i know how it can make you feel, I am feeling it more right now than i ever thought i would. So many of you that i considered friends are all over me right now, and once this is over its gonna be hard to go back to how it was. i am not one to hold a grudge but like they say its easy to forgive but hard to forget.

If anyone wants to help me do something do this... trust me, and stop bashing me, in public and in private. I am innnocent of this.

I have said this before, and I will say it again, for clarification.

it is EXTREMELY easy to steal someones email address, IP address, pictures, and personal information off the internet. I work with these issues ALL DAY and see it happen constantly. There is nothing to stop someone, once they have your IP, from putting it in their own PC and posting, emailing, and BUYING things as if it was you. Any handy laptop will do, and if it has a wireless router attached, it's even easier. The only way to stop it is to never go in the internet. Credit cards gets stolen, pictures get stolen, personal information gets stolen. Every day. With a little skill, an IP can easily be stolen from someone.
How do you think virus' get spread? from IP's and email addresses, easily obtained. One of my sons friends showedme a routine you could run to gather ip's and email addresses from anyone logged onto the internet.
I WATCHED HIM DO IT.....I no longer argue with him about it.

As far as Drey is concerned, I do not believe that Rott ever intended to sell him online. While I dont agree with breeding Deja if she does not have good lines, I will listen (open-mindedly) to his explanation, if he chooses to give one. He's not required to. I am very disappointed that so many people jumped all over him, without even hearing his side of the story, and
without giving him the time to sort it out and figure it out.

RNP, I believe you. I know how it is when someone acuses you of doing something you didn't do. I can't believe that the comunity of Dogo didn't stand behind you. It's kinda a shame that some chose to jump all over you, when you said you didn't do it. If you need anything, PM me.

Guest Anonymous

I wanted to check out one of the sites but it wouldnt open for me...
Anyway, I am standing by RnP. Right now I have no reason to think any different. I really hope someone is trying to screw RnP.
RnP... I will help if I can. Just IM me.
[quote]The person who found the auction in the first place, is a much respected member of two well respected Pit Bull forums. It might be a scam, but I highly doubt it is a troll. [/quote]
So do we take your word for it? Or maybe we should stick by the guy who has been posting here for a long time.... unless it is proven otherwise?
Is Abker the one that found this?? I thought a guest posted it first under the pics section.

I do have to say I hope Deja doesnt get bred. Regardless of her bloodline (if its any good) her build/conformation is terrible (but this is coming from someone who doesnt think Blues should be bred at all... sorry RnP the dogs are still beautiful.).
Also, on the note of Deja... Just so everyone knows, Im not trying to hide anything but I have co-ownerships with several dogs. Most of them are in friends homes or on other peoples yards. All but 3 on my yard are fully owned by me.

Well, since this looks to be the place to get out any doubts.... I'm wondering how Deja is going to be shown, etc when her breeders don't (unless they've suddenly revamped their breeding stock and changed their ways) show their dogs, nor health test, etc.... all of which you said was to be done before she was bred. Was that just an appeasment gesture to keep people from jumping on you regarding her going back to be bred by them.... or?

[quote]Is Abker the one that found this??[/quote]

I DID NOT FIND THIS. Word spread from person to person through these other boards, and eventually got to me. I chose to post about it because I felt you all should know.

I'm at a complete loss for words right now.

SRC- I have been biting my figurative tongue for a while now ,but, sorry, I'm not going to do it anymore. You have made some good replies but I think your attempts to speak for the board as a whole are not a good idea. If you're not, sorry, but it SEEMS as if you are. We are all individuals and can speak for ourselves. It's nice to have support, but you don't have to fight other people's battles for them. Which seems to be exactly what you are doing. Many of the posts in this thread are in response to what you have posted and not so much the original topic. In my opinion that is drama and despite your claim that you hate those who cause drama, you certainly don't do much to defuse it or not feed into it. Just because something similar has happened to you ( and this goes for all the controversial threads as of late) doesn't mean you need to bring it up in every other post. Long story short, they aren't about you so maybe it's better if you just leave it out, it's not relevant.

Guest Anonymous

RNP you must be off of work by now, is there any word?

Please let us know what happens.

Guest Anonymous

Holy Crap-O-La!! :o I'm gone for a DAY and look what i come back to??? :o Sheesh! A woman can't even bathe her dog around here without missing out on the soap oprahs! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Just my two cents... I believe Rott and the Admins should have been contacted BEFORE making this post. Dragging everyone else into it and aSSumptions (well all know what they do right? :wink: ) being made... This does NOT concern the whole board, but RnP, his dogs, and the admins of the board since their supose to be our "Peace keepers" :wink: But, unfortantly NOW this DOES envolve the whole board.

I would LOVE if people just went HUSH HUSH for a while until RnP gets things sorted out and can explain to us all what is goin on here! I do NOT believe in "well this all adds up so it must be true!" As i have been through those situations and have been wrong MANY times. Just recently with the disapearance of Stephy! People jumped to conclusions, freaked, and so finally I called her and turned out she was just sick and grounded!!! :lol: Even though MANY things pointed to a different story! Identaties are EASILY stollen these days! Especially on the interenet! I think if I was in RnP's situation I'd be pretty shocked and not want to talk to a lot of people jumping down my throat, even if they all say "innocent until proven guilty" and just want answers. The constant nagging for these answers and people aSSuming, and making new stories... sorry to say, but it isn't being handle in the most mature manner. Any way this topic can be locked for a while or something? that's just what I suggest... it get locked, the admins can talk to Rott, and he can make a post when he's ready to give some answers if he wishes!! I suggest gathering up all what needs to be answered, giving it to him, then leaving the subject. Let him sort things out and get back to us.
Just my two cents :wink: *crawls back into her cave*

Guest Anonymous

I am speaking for myself, not this board..what "I" find rude and obnoxious and how "I" feel about it. I have my own opinion and whether or not YOU or anyone else likes the fact that I am not timid enough to keep it too myself matters about as much to me as my opinion seems to matter to you. I haven't includedd anyone but myself to my feelings in my reply's.

I'm not fighting a battle for anyone. I feel what has been said is wrong and was handled VERY badly and in very bad taste. I would feel the same way and voice my opinion just the same whether this be RnP, you, or anyone else. Regardless of if that person likes me or not, it's not about that..it's about teh respectfuol way to handle things.

How is calmly trying to show people how untactful they have handled a situation causing drama? hmm? I've not been rude, snide, or obnoxious towards anyone (with the exception to the comment I made about someone begging for forgiveness IF this situation turns out to not be what people think it is), or tried to instagate one single thing, except for people to calm down and rationally take a look at how they are acting.

I'm not going to argue with you, or anyone else, in this thread or any other. I'm not "arguing" when I post, I am simply stating how I feel..there is a distinct difference. I find it very disrespectful for you to talk down to me like "I" have done something wrong...I'm very opinionated when it comes to people in these situations, and if I feel mentioning how I was treated when I first joined this forum (which, including this time here, I count was only twice..if I have more please correct me) I will.

Guest Anonymous

Abker... I didnt mean any offense at all. I actually appreciate it being posted!

HF.... I need a nice strong rum and coke...preferably Anjeo Bacardi!

*rummaging through fridge*
Gee, I'm fresh out of wine and McNuggets. I also have no rum or Coke (can whip you up a batch of Nyquil and Dr. Pepper if you're interested). Will you settle for some sugar free Tang and a stick of reprostituted beef jerky? Or I can put on some coffee... hubby showed me where the "on" switch is a while back. I'm sure I could do it. All I need to do is get my socks out of the pitcher (trust me... steeping socks in a coffee pitcher does nothing for their whiteness and brightness... you're better off just not wearing them out in the yard to begin with). Gotta wonder when's the last time we did any shopping. :-?

Anyone else up for some of my home brew? 8)