Dogomania

Bye Bye Dal!!

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Wow, when I came on here today and saw how much was posted on this thread I was ready to do some yellin!! :lol: I thought ya'll were still talkin about languages and stuff and were ignoring that i started a new thing for that :lol: :lol:
That was an awsome post Yukhan :bigok:

YAY! DAL IS BACK! YAY YAY AYYAYYAYAYAY! (oh, and thanks about my mentor status :lol: :oops: )

Sash and K - Watching you guys remember the good ol' days really puts a smile on my face. I wasn't here totally for that, but I've been a dogo'er for almost a year now (Next December WAHOOO) and I rememebr some good ol' days too... I miss you Sash too, I would love to talk to you more often! (even though usually when I'd talk to you before it was because I didn't understand how to do something :lol: :roll: )

Thank you for your kind words & welcoming me into a somewhat 'private' topic....I only speak from the heart. Sounds corny ::giggle:: but it's really true. :) Once you get to know me you'll know I am sincere - but I am generally at times, a "kidder" lol...

P.S. If it weren't for my internet friends, I wouldn't have been able to be sane through some of the hardest times in my life. I love them to bits! :iloveyou:

Nice to "meet" you all.

Anyhoo, thank you Lucky Chaos, Marion, Midori115, & Jen xoxoxox :wink:

[quote name='HazelNutMeg']Wow, when I came on here today and saw how much was posted on this thread I was ready to do some yellin!! :lol: I thought ya'll were still talkin about languages and stuff and were ignoring that i started a new thing for that :lol: :lol:
That was an awsome post Yukhan :bigok:

[/quote]

You'll also find that I'm senile! LOL! Sorry I didn't see you there HazelNutMeg! ::laughter:: Oy vey, this prego mama is losin' it. Thank you as well! I better make sure I didn't miss anyone else LOL! Sometimes I'm really bad at this so forgive an ol' fool LOL :drinking:

Guest Anonymous

:lol: No problemo, people forget me all the time here at Dogo! Like how they never noticed my mentor status :lol:
[size=1]Never guna let you guys live that one down :lol: :wink: [/size]

Guest Anonymous

that was a GREAT post!! *wipes eyes*

wow. i'm glad to be back.. courtnek.. i will pm you........for that is a convo that not everyone needs to get dragged in to.!!

anywas i'm sooo sleepy. lol thanks everyone for jumping on me for coming back after a short time. ( would i really be ab le to leave dogo?? )

mei mei what puppy picture?

:cry:
Y&K, wonderful post!!! ALL you said was so true! :wink:

Sash and K, I remeber the old days! :D I've been here for some time (I hope I'll get to stick around even more :evilbat:) and I remeber threads aslong as 33 pages long! ALL just talking. Of course, I was a guest then, but I knew almost all of you by the time I joined the big dogo family! I remeber all the stupid, abusive guests and all the Pit Bull topics back then. I can't believe it's been more than a year! :o

I miss the old days! Too bad I wasn't a part of it! :bigcry:

DAL, again, glad to have yah back sweetie! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Yukhan_and_Kai'][quote name='HazelNutMeg']:lol: No problemo, people forget me all the time here at Dogo! Like how they never noticed my mentor status :lol:
[size=1]Never guna let you guys live that one down :lol: :wink: [/size][/quote]

not me ~~ i saw it! hee hee :lol: :D {hugs}[/quote]

Awe, shucks! Thanks! :D :angel:

[quote name='HazelNutMeg'][quote name='Yukhan_and_Kai'][quote name='HazelNutMeg']:lol: No problemo, people forget me all the time here at Dogo! Like how they never noticed my mentor status :lol:
[size=1]Never guna let you guys live that one down :lol: :wink: [/size][/quote]

not me ~~ i saw it! hee hee :lol: :D {hugs}[/quote]

Awe, shucks! Thanks! :D :angel:[/quote]

LOL no problem-o :lol:

[quote name='courtnek']EXCELLENT POST Y&K - thank you. You pretty much summed it all up for all of us.[/quote]Thank you Courtnek! I appreciate that! [quote] Do you write?[/quote]In my world I do! LOLOLOLOL No, I often attempt to but well, lol......yannow....lol...[quote]

Oh, and Welcome Aboard!!

:D :D[/quote]

Thank you very much !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name='K'][b]WOW![/b] Yand K that was really one of the [u]best[/u] posts I have [i]ever[/i] seen...so deep and so true ...covers everything...thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post that so that we can all nod our heads and say..."Yep thats IT!"...[/quote]

omgosh you guys are great! as you can see i'm reading posts backwards LOL!! thanks for all the kind words! i really feel that way, i really do! LOL! thanks again! :) :) :D :D :D :D :wink: :iloveyou: