Dogomania

Got my yorkie

I was going to name her Ellie or Kylie but it seemed to confuse Bentley and he would turn and look at me everytime I said it, I think he was picking up the "ley" sound so we decided to name her Mia, I'll have to get my husband to help me post a picture. Hate to admit this but I don't know how. I have been very busy with this new baby, I like to really stay on top of the housebreaking part and I'm spending lots of time taking her out to potty. She was pad trained but I don't like the idea of the pads. I feel that it's just giving them the ok to potty inside. She's doing great! The breeder microchipped her for me and she has had most of her shots. The vet checked her and she's in very good health. She seems to have a sweet nature. Bentley seems to enjoy her more each day but he draws the line at bedtime and doesn't want her on my bed(he sleeps with me) so Mia is sleeping with my 16 yearl old son.