Dogomania

Hes gone :(

pawpaw

Guest Anonymous

I am so sorry for your great loss. Thank goodness he didn't have to suffer but went peacefully with his family. Remember all of the good times you shared. WD

Poor puffy is lost now without his buddy joe, i hope he doesnt get depressed and die, i have seen it happen before.
Joe and puffy where so close, it was like having one eight legged dog.
their bed looks so empty with just puffy.

Thanks for the replys, it helps.

~pawpaw~

Poor puffy is lost now without his buddy joe, i hope he doesnt get depressed and die, i have seen it happen before.
Joe and puffy where so close, it was like having one eight legged dog.
their bed looks so empty with just puffy.

Thanks for the replys, it helps.

~pawpaw~

:cry: I am so sorry. I know how you feel I am to mourning the death of a beloved pet that was so loveable. She was my sweet cat Ashley. She was only 6 years old and had a heart attack, we tried to save her by rushing her to the emergencey vets but we were too late she died 10 mins after we got there, They took her xray and said it was heart defect that was a genetic problem and that there was nothing we could have done to help her or to prevent it. My 2 siberian huskies still look for her and it has been a week. I still open up closet doors and expect for her to meow at me and walk out and rub my leg. SO I am sorry and feel your pain.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: I can't say anything more....

I'm sorry I'm late.......But I hadto say something :cry: :cry: :cry:
Remmmember he will be with you FOREVER! :angel: :angel: :angel:

He's an angel now.....he's happy where he is now for sure!! :wink:

R.I.P Little Angel....

My heart goes out to you...

Rowie-the-Pooh :angel:

[quote name='Daisysmom']How are you feeling today? It is almost a week. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. I was wondering if you feel better or worse now?[/quote]

i cant say that i feel any better, but i am ok.
It just takes time to get used to the fact that hes gone but i know thats nothing new to any of you we all deal with it... i just feel so guilty for not being able to take him to the vet, he didnt look or act sick NOTHING,
he just went to sleep and didnt feel like waking up. I am glad it was like that tho, I like to think that he was having a nice dream and in that dream he was called to the other side... there are worse ways to die in fact i hope i go in my sleep and not at the hands of anyone or anything.

i know hes having fun where ever he is... im sure hes digging a hole and hiding stuff in it, or being silly somehow. i just wish i could see it

as far as my dad (father in law) goes, i think hes going to have joe creamated, because the ground is frozen and full of snow, I dont think he knows how to deal with Joe being gone he never loved an animal before,
i guess in his family "back in the day" it was too "girly" to show you care for an animal
or what ever his reason was for never having a pet. i got him to try having a pet because i know down inside he was a big softy, and he turned out to be a great dad for joe and puffy, i think hes sorry he didnt live his whole life with pets... anyway overall everyone is ok, but still very sad.

~pawpaw~

Thanks for thinking about us. :)