Dogomania

The problem with having so many dogs...

No, not the logistics of hurricane evacuation.
No, not all the mouths to feed.
No, not the fact that one gets sick, they all get sick.
No, not all the hair, snarky windows, signs of wear on the furniture, etc.. blah, and so forth.

Someone has the power farts tonight and I can't figure out who. Usually, I can tell, but not tonight. I don't have enough lavender oil and candles to put a dent in the fog. It's not your typical yuck the dog farted smell. I swear there's a toxic cloud. It's so bad, I'm looking to see if there are undetected sloppy poopies somewhere. Someone obviously has a very upset tummy and if I knew who it was, I could do something for it. Or put the offender outside for some r & r. Or something. Yuck. It's giving me a headache, it's so bad. :-?

That's all. You're all dog lovers. I knew you'd understand. :angel:

Oh my gosh, HF! I am visualizing a thick, choking, vile, green cloud of farts down south right now!

At least with only two dogs (and one husband) I can figure who the culprit is.

Good luck! If all else fails.....got a gas mask?

:D

[quote name='JackieMaya']You'll just have to eat a lot of beans and broccoli and fart back at her![/quote]

Bean & broccoli have no effect on me. But keep me away from the cabage or saurkraut. Then I will blow the roof off the place!! You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at this thread!! Oh the other day I had her at the vets office & she ripped one and the vets was like :o :o what keeps her on the ground LOL :lol: :lol:

I think we found the culprit! I do believe it's my Tucker Lab. I've been sending the dogs outside one by one and Tucker took the smell with him. He's not typically one of my more gassy dogs. Time to treat him for upset tummy. These are no regular stinky poo dog farts.... these are "oh wow, someone really has an upset tummy" emissions. I do have one farty dog that nearly runs us out of here, but I believe Tucker has her beat tonight. I don't think I've ever smelled anything like this coming from any live being. :o

At least the mystery is solved. :-?

Aaaahhhhh... There's nothing in the world better than a good fart.

Hannah's great aunt used to have a mini poodle that was notorious for clearing out the house, they seldom ever had company...

Luckily my girls aren't big on air biscuits. They always expell their gastric fumes out the front end, usually while nose-to-nose with you. A nice burp in the face is a sign of real affection in my house.

poo and fart humor -- count me in!

i feel for you hf! we have an easier time finding the culprit in our house (course there are only 2 of them). since they have only nubs you can actually watch the butt pucker -- yes i do interesting research huh? the other way we tell is by using the old addage "the smeller's the feller" we just look for the dog sniffing near their own butt!

my dogs fart like machine guns when they go up or down steps too! it's hysterical!

:oops: am I embarrassed here or do I laugh :lol: You notice there are about 3 main posters on this topic. I know who you are and if you do it in public I will point you out.

Toby was horrid when we first got him. The stress upset his tummy and for about a week he was awful. Hubby was always running around looking for the smell. I knew what it was. Speaking of farts, my dad is an on command kinda guy. It horrible, him and hubby work together, they have at several places and he is always sneaking up behind people and farting. Totally gross. I think he even did it infront of a boy or two I liked when I was younger. The worst is when he would do it in the car and lock the power windows so we couldn't escape it. EWWWWWW

I come from a farting family. My dad was the king farter, and he taught us all the finer points of farting. Whenever my sister comes to visit from Texas, we always have farting contests, and we usually end up in tears from laughing (and usually end up wetting our pants). I'm hopeless!

And I'm bilungual. I can fart AND belch on command!

OMG.. JM... wow.. I'm glad no one is home!! :lol:

Carson can clear the room with his farts.. My god.. And what makes it worse! After he farts.. he leaves! Runs out! Comes back in about 5 mins later once the smell is gone.. Oh how smart our dogs can be.. :roll: