Dogomania

Pooh Bear is out of surgery!

The vet clinic just called and said that the surgery went very well and that Pooh Bear is waking up! I'm so relieved! Now comes the hard part -- the aftercare. When I pick him up tomorrow, they'll give me the lowdown on what he needs to do in his recuperation.

Okay, I can breathe now!

I'm pretty sure someone on here suggested a big horse water tank for Pooh Bear to do his hydrotherapy in. I suppose I would want to get a life vest for him too. Do you think that would work if I can't find a hydrotherapy place around me? It's been raining every day, and I don't think it's going to stop for a while, so I really don't want to go to the lake in the rain.

Hey, I just had an idea! What about if I fill up the bathtub? He's always wanted to go in there anyway. He helps me wash my hair when I stick my head under the faucet in the bathtub. He's fascinated by the water. Do you think the bathtub would work? Then I could have the water warm too.

Yay for Pooh! I'm glad he came through it ok. He'll get to rest for a minute or two and then it'll be time to work, work, work.

Keep us updated on his progress. We've already done one FHO on Tucker, but may still have to consider it for Devin in the future. I always love to hear of others' experiences.

Sending all my best wishes that this is the "magic bullet" Pooh needs to feel better.