Dogomania

Pit bull and kitten, oh my!

Sarahstaff

Okay, actually it's a Staffybull and a rather large cat....

Tully and her bud, Garbanzo:

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/tullybonzooncrate2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://elmothesbt.homestead.com/files/tullybonzooncrate.jpg[/img]

I hadn't really intended the crate to provide pet seating, but hey, whatever works....

Guest Anonymous

Okay, now that the innital shock over the GIANT KITTY that will no doubt be the head of some kind of organized crime (as is my Dakaroo ya know) and run the world and Cats will take over :o :o ... is over...

That is such a cute picture! What a good tempered bully you have! It's amazing when ANY dog gets along with cats really, I know it takes some work for those who have them trigger patern thingys (I had a long day :oops: ) like my Coaly, who will chase anything that LOOKS like it will run :roll: Took a LONG time to be able to control him around kitties, and he still tries to chase them until i tell him to leave it :roll: What a great pair! :D :angel: :angel:

:lol:
Why does everyone think my cat is so huge? :lol: He [i]is[/i] a big cat, but Tully isn't a particularly large dog, either. She's a bit under 16" at the shoulder, standard height for an SBT. She's very compact, though, weighs about 35 pounds. I think the cat weighs about 16.

[quote name='Sarahstaff']:lol:
Why does everyone think my cat is so huge? :lol: He [i]is[/i] a big cat, but Tully isn't a particularly large dog, either. She's a bit under 16" at the shoulder, standard height for an SBT. She's very compact, though, weighs about 35 pounds. I think the cat weighs about 16.[/quote]

well I would say the cat is definitely NOT compact.

It's very very "fluffy"

(a human would say "I'm just big-boned")

:evilbat: :P :wink:

[quote name='Sarahstaff'][i]Hey[/i]! Are you accusing my cat of being [i]fat[/i]?

He's just fluffy!
Okay, maybe a little pudgy.[/quote]

wellll...
maybe you need to get him out more?

After your experience training 2 bullies, a mere cat should be a piece of cake (so to speak)

agility cat, anyone?
[url]http://www.catagility.com/[/url]

I love the pictures!

[quote name='bk_blue'][quote name='K']Thats one h*** of a pussy you got there Sarahstaff :wink: great pix![/quote]
Lucky this is a dog forum and not a p-o-r-n one:P

Great picture. I loooove big cats (oh and staffys :wink: )[/quote]

:rofl: :lol: :lol: