Dogomania

Why do you always lock primrose threads?

Guest Anonymous

[quote]No, what I see she writes is how horribly irresponsible many of the owners and breeders of Pit Bulls are.

I don't think she slurs dogs and their owners as much as she really hits home with some of her comments and that makes people uncomfortable.

Carla[/quote]

Yet she refused to discuss any OTHER ways to solve the problems of irresponsible ownership. What makes me uncomfortable is someone who so deeply believes that their way is the only right way to address a problem.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkred]Does everyone realise that this guest might be trying to wind you up by saying things about the Pitbull etc.
Some people who don't want to be a member only go into forums to stir things up, maybe if her posts were ignored she might go away :D

Happy Belated Birthday Jetta, hun :wink:

Shannon xxxx[/color]

[quote name='Shannon_C'][color=darkred]Does everyone realise that this guest might be trying to wind you up by saying things about the Pitbull etc.
Some people who don't want to be a member only go into forums to stir things up, maybe if her posts were ignored she might go away :D

[/color][/quote]

But we're having fun!
:drinking: :popcorn: :drink1: :beerchug: :drinka:
why no "passed out" smilie?

Guest Anonymous

Ya - maybe its best to make people register and not allow "guests" - this board seems to allow members to vote on banning and locking topics and such - (which is very rare, heck ive never seen a board that works this way) so why not let members vote on allowing unregistred guests to post as well?

Ya im too new here to have an opinion on Primrose, but even unpopular folks have good advice sometimes - like that SS lady who was in that Shelter Dogs special on HBO - what a nut! I dont think every dog that growls when you try and take its food away is a lost cause and needs to be PTS. But, on the other hand, she does know what she is talking about in other areas.

[img]http://www.bum4evr.com/files/pups.jpg[/img]

[quote name='K']..I mean we can enjoy the occaisional tipple ..or two...right? [/quote]

I can't believe I'm posting this here (I have been avoiding these threads, at least posting to them :oops: ), but what is a tipple to you? Around here, we call small breasts tipples... you know, not quite a t*t, but more than a *blush* nipple... It's just funny to see it used in reference to a drink.
My curiosity outweighed my embarrassment. :oops:

Sorry (all over myself). :oops: :roll: :oops:

well, PBM (dont take offense, I hate typing and shorten everyones name)
we try to, as much as possible, hold a fair board. we want to let everyone have their say, but when that say becomes aggressive and abusive, at some point when it gets too far gone, it has to be stopped. we want our board to be as pleasant a place as possible, where people can have differing opinions and discuss them rationally, without slamming each other. sometimes things get heated. sometimes the slamming overtakes the rationality. we have EXCELLENT mods here, and an excellent Admin.
they give us, the board members, the opportunity to decide that we want it stopped. It requires a vote, and at least three votes are necessary to lock/stop a thread from going on. It is a democracy of sorts. when people have gotten so wound up and so angry, from being bashed or abused, they tend to start bashing and abusing in return. that's NOT a good place to be. and it doesnt make for a good discussion. does that make sense?
To some people it seems like censorship, but really it isnt. it's a vote necessary to stop a thread that has gotten ugly, and I agree 100% with it.
I have been told, basically, to shut up. Not in those terms, but I got the gist, and the tellers were correct. I overstepped my bounds. I get passionate about what I believe in. which is ok, but how I expressed that passion was not acceptable. I'm OK with that.

does that make sense? I hope so.

WELCOME ABOARD!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

[quote name='PitBullMix']Ya - maybe its best to make people register and not allow "guests" - this board seems to allow members to vote on banning and locking topics and such - (which is very rare, heck ive never seen a board that works this way) so why not let members vote on allowing unregistred guests to post as well?

Ya im too new here to have an opinion on Primrose, but even unpopular folks have good advice sometimes - like that SS lady who was in that Shelter Dogs special on HBO - what a nut! I dont think every dog that growls when you try and take its food away is a lost cause and needs to be PTS. But, on the other hand, she does know what she is talking about in other areas.

][/quote]

LOL
Primrose LOVES SS!

:drinking: :drinking: :agrue:

Guest Anonymous

Y'all better watch your selves now! You know what you have been told before about saying bad things about SS! You know she and her baby lawyers are lurking on each and every message board and yahoo group that says anything negative about her.

[quote]like that SS lady who was in that Shelter Dogs special on HBO - what a nut! [/quote]

LOL! You have made an enemy now! Ms. Sternberg is Primorse's IDOL, and any negative comments about her result in P red-faced and screaming "LIAR! IDIOT! LUNATIC!" at any detractors.

BTW, I agree she is a nut. :crazyeyes:

[quote]Y'all better watch your selves now! You know what you have been told before about saying bad things about SS! You know she and her baby lawyers are lurking on each and every message board and yahoo group that says anything negative about her.[/quote]

GOOD! I hope they read every bit of criticism while lurking, and frankly if they don't like it, too bad :evilbat: .

I WONT comment on Sue, four letter words are NOT appreciated.

I WONT comment on Sue, four letter words are NOT appreciated...

how about a FIVE letter word?

"bitch" comes to mind....

:evilbat: :evilbat:

[quote name='courtnek'] I WONT comment on Sue, four letter words are NOT appreciated...

how about a FIVE letter word?

"bitch" comes to mind....

:evilbat: :evilbat:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll drink to that! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Guest Anonymous

OH DL it's ON now!! I KNEW I shouldn't have showed you that one post that was funny!! BAD SHARA, BAD! DO NOT GIVE AWAY ENCOURAGMENT TO POST TO THE COMPETITION! BAD!

ANYwho...

So the board is now members only right?? Or did I read wrong? So why is this discussion still going on? :-? Oh wait, I know why! SO people can be big post collectors! :lol: :lol: EXCEPT DL :evil: She's not ALLOWED to post! :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Christiiiiinaaaaaa! *whines*
STOP POSTING :lol: :lol:
You could at LEAST not post in the evenings when I get home so I can catch up!!! :puppydogeyes:
STUPID JOB :evil: I betcha anything if I wasn't working this catching up thing would be a LOT easier :drinking:

[quote]I think K changed it last night so the whole board is members-only now, but guests can view EAD. Bloody good idea [/quote]
I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! :lol: :lol:

I'm just a Bee with an Itch 2nite now ain't I? :lol: :evilbat: :drinking:

[quote name='Horsefeathers!'][quote name='K']..I mean we can enjoy the occaisional tipple ..or two...right? [/quote]

I can't believe I'm posting this here (I have been avoiding these threads, at least posting to them :oops: ), but what is a tipple to you? Around here, we call small breasts tipples... you know, not quite a t*t, but more than a *blush* nipple... It's just funny to see it used in reference to a drink.
My curiosity outweighed my embarrassment. :oops:

Sorry (all over myself). :oops: :roll: :oops:[/quote]
it's a few drinks in Europe :beerchug: :popcorn: :drink_2: :drink1: :drink_2: