Dogomania

Ehmm... guess what...

izzy

The last saturday night we went to a basketball game, (Our local team played against the representative team of Mexico and Mexico won by 1 point <sorry i'm a big basketball fan>) So when we were going back to our house.... yes it happened again... another lonely puppy walking on the street ready to be hitted by a car.

A lovely little guy, he seems like a daschund mix, infested with fleas, smelling so bad, but with a lovely face. Yesterday morning we cleaned him up, we killed the fleas and we went to the area we found him, and asked in 7 or 8 houses if the puppy belongs to them but the answer was no. A boy told me he saw this puppy a few days before in that neighborhood but he didn't know where the puppy was from, so we took him with us and now we are looking for an owner.
Look at him:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAD!AkQWclqsN794Vj7huxe5tq1emSPX5oTINxTfcTMtsvznHtsassR7n03zcnxKIPxg!Jg0c2u9bh*zGHyeAHWWIXXcpmPiOP9Bod7EczC6yOm9DLst5Q/Set435_03.jpg?dc=4675478367021447998[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAC5AkMWMFqsN794Vj7huyVzymystc9JT9qX9WQ0vEgpBWHD1XaWPENTN*9BJxJj5la9U5CxtfzKQ710ZVBO88VE93!hkl*J5keqCqxNpsb6rQqrS!1IHQ/Set435_02.jpg?dc=4675478367011160756[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAD!AkIW7lmsN794Vj7hu06Mj7EFyrDVEDXXRAr4YJgGHfB2*UhbuW6nrpxm0bVKe68eEQ*7q*GvEkuzmHzbO04EjAhi541v9ofSmC4XaYdtsFTnxTw08g/Set435_01.jpg?dc=4675478367002979639[/img]

I'm totally convinced i'm not gonna keep this puppy, but my wife is completely in love with him. :roll: I got to find a home soon! :lol:

[quote name='"K"']:o This is getting to be a regular thing...have you ever considered becoming a registered charity!!! :wink:quote]

Yeah K i'm considering now. :lol:

There are some rumors here about a new dog shelter operated by a civil association. If that's true i'm gonna be so happy and maybe do some volunteer work in my free time. But until now me and my wife are the only dog charity active organization in here :lol:

Crazy Canine, i admit this puppy is so beautiful but i just can't have another one. My house is full and my wallet is empty. :-?

Well I can see from your signature you sure do have a full house. I never see any puppies roaming around. I did see a dead dog on the side of the road on the freeway and wondered what idiot managed to loose their beautiful dog. It's probably best to find a new owner I can't imagine my puppy getting out it's just not possible I watch him every second of the day and if I can't he is in his crate.

Guest Anonymous

He's adorable! Are you sure you don't want to keep him Izzy?? :evilbat: I mean just look at that face. :D Seriously I hope you find him a great loving home. And kudos to you for being such a wonderful person! :D

Hey Izzy, are ya sure you don't need another dog? :wink:

That puppy is the sweetest thing ever and she/he matches his/her possible new owner. That would be you izzy. :lol: You are definitely an angel in disguise. It's amazing how much you do for these strays! Kudos to you!

[quote name='gooeydog']I think I see Dachshund feet! :lol:

And I note from your sig. that you have one less dog than cat.... perhaps it's time to even things out a bit :wink:[/quote]

Yes Goo, he has daschund feet, it seems a daschund / blue heeler mix. And no, i have 4 dogs and 4 cats, so we are even :wink: