Dogomania

Dog Dumped!

What a morning, I just witnessed someone throwing a dog out of a car, right in my yard. I managed to retrive him, and he's now in my basement. I'm just so pissed, this poor dog, he's skinny & unaltered. Looks like I've got a tempory house guest. :oops: :oops: Cause I don't think I can keep him.

Guest Anonymous

That is so sad!!! stupid people pi ss me off!! did you happent oget a discripton of hte car or a licsense plate number to call and report them ?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: goodluck with the pup.. what is he ?

Guest Anonymous

Poor pup, I find it so disheartening how cruel humans can be, and usually if they can be this cruel to their dogs they probably treat humans with the same amount of cruelity as well. Black hearted humans :evil: .

It is amazing how most dogs which have been abused are so grateful for attention and love and make wonderful pets, its almost as if they have seen the worst of humanity and don't expect kindness.

[quote]They are not allow to do that to kids. I wish they would punish people like that as if they just throw a kid out the window[/quote]

I am sure people who have been in an abusive situation as a child can tell you that cruelity can and will extent to children. It can some times be worse for a child to live through years of sexual abuse and physical abuse. I am sure some of these children would be happy to have the tormenter throw them out the car window and be able to find a loving home. Most children in abusive situations especially years ago just lived with it and the tormenter was never charged. Now adays its a big decision for a child to "tattle" on the abuser.
Its just as bad for some children as it is for dogs in some cases. Abuse is Abuse.

Well he's a pure westie, full of terrier fire. But my god the poor dog is so under weight. And tick & flea infested. Thank god he wasn't hurt when he was droped from the car. He's not housebroke, nor very well trained on leash, and iffy around other dogs. I'll have to re-home him, but he'll stay until he's gained some weight, and free of the bugs, and a bit better behaved. He's about 2-3 yrs old.

I swear they know, that my big heart will rule out, and he'll probally stay
:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I'd like to think that for evey a*s-ho*e there is, there's someone else that's an angel like Sharpeigirl. :angel:

That's probably not true though. :cry:

Aww how horrible that someone would do that to a poor little dog. :evil: But thank goodness he was abandoned at your house and not somewhere else. Your such a good person to be taking care of him. :angel:

Does he have a name? [size=2]Because you know once you give him a name you'll never be able to give him away.[/size] :wink:

That is just criminal for him to be that old and not have any manners at all. Those creeps neglected him first then got rid of him. They are very smart dogs. They are basically white cairns but here in the US where cairns aren't too popular the white ones are West highland terriers. But in England he would be a white cairn. I love their personality I have never met anyone that has had a cairn or a westie that didn't want to have another. When my dog was in training class he learned so fast it was amazing. He was the little star of the class and he still makes friends everywhere he goes. Your not gonna be able to let him go you'll see. People always call them the big dog in the little dog body.

He'll eat dang near anything, he just chowed down a bowl of Diamond Large Breed dog food( Only thing I have right now) And looked for more :o He's a biscut lover also. He's quiet the little charmer. :lol: :lol: Must be turning on the "Please Keep Me" mode. I'll get a pic tomorrow after a bath & some more de-fleaing!!!