Dogomania

Bella's first show tomorrow

Crested

I'm going with Bella to our first real dog show tomorrow in Vaasa. (eep! :o ) Pretty exited about that. I've only taken part in one Match Show but this is totally diffirent. There will be a total of about 1500 dogs there and 8 Chinese Cresteds.
Bella's competing in the puppy class. She's in heat but apparently she can still compete, so I'll take several breeders word for it.

It's 1AM now and I have to wake up at six. So it will be about 5 hours of sleep. But the way I feel right now... My guess is 2-3 hours of sleep in total. (sigh)

Wish us luck!

I'll give you the news tomorrow on how it went. (and I'm taking my camera with me ;-))

Thank you all! We came back a while ago and with good results.
BOB and the honour prize. She was the only puppy there but apparently that makes no diffirence.

So I must say I'm happy and very proud of my tired little girl.

I'm totally exhausted too, so I'll go and get some sleep and send some pictures here a little later!

And here's what the judge said about her:

"An appealing puppy. Good head and expression. Sufficient neck. Good body. A little steep in the croup. Good legs and paws. Good Crest. Moovs with good enough step length, a little unstable in the front. "

And the pic... It's a bad one I know...

[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/images/bella/nuoruusg/rop-pentu.jpg[/img]

Awsome! :D :D Great job Bella! :)

And I saw my first CC today!!!!!!!! :D I was at the local ice cream place with a friend, and as we were walking through the parking lot we passed a car with an adult hairless Crested in it! It was soooo cute! But she was like a tan and white parti color. :o I didn't even know that existed. :lol: