Dogomania

I did it again....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAMA3UYh92kWGFmHTaVMUkNZOc6gNRR9*nhY*0yYxozXA3zF*JpzXYnU4Xx0qVqQ7QpqcCZJmkAr29LCu3SxoPqBpxLkxW8xFS6kaHMNh30W7zB64822HSCuCgAcLgo/DANTE.jpg?dc=4675462153813940650[/img]
Look at him... I think i am about to get another dog.
My heart is all fluttery... I dont know waht to name him. It has to star with a "D" cant ruin the trend.
Dazz
Drey
Deja

I think that is because my name starts with a "D".

any suggestions

Guest Anonymous

wow.... WE CAME UP WITH SOME OF THE SAME NAMES!!!
i had Dozer, Drake, Dante, and Deacon!!
also Diego, Dillenger, Diablo, and Damu

keep 'em coming i love picking names

Guest Anonymous

THe first thing that i was concerend about was how the group would be affected. They love to have visitors dogs over no scraps pretty much happy all around so i dont forsee a problem... of course I am ready for one anyway (its just makes things easier). If we do we will have to go out and get a new kennel for outside, more bowls, collars, food, and toys. it will be expensive but i just love pit bulls... I cant help it i have wanted a solid blue one for so long but never saw one that felt right... when i look at those eyes, that droopy lips i just know that he is going to fit in great.

New submission: Diallo and Dice

I like the name "davar" its got a mystic sound to it....or Dilon, Dakota.

The pup looks adorable...are you buying a bigger house to go with your new pup???? :lol: he looks like a mischief maker :lol: in the picture he looks as though he is "putting up" with the picture taking...almost as if modeling is beneath him. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

that is what i thought too cassie!! well he better get used to taking pics if he is going to be around us, we are shutterbugs. I swear we have all but about ten minutes of my daughters life on videotape(okay im exaggerating but you get the point)

Guest Mutts4Me

He's a cutie!

I know how the name game goes... All my Siamese Fighting Fish have had names that begin with the Sss sound... Slick, Psychedelic, Cinnabar, SoSuMi, Sentinel, Sirius, Sunni, Sprite, Spirit, Sita, Sati, and Cecilia. After a while it gets hard :)

My first thought was Dolby, but I'm not sure why. I like Dozer and Dante, as well.

Guest Anonymous

I was leaning but have not yet made a final decision. He is coming from a small kennel in LA, age 3.5 months. the only puppy there so i guess i am feeling a little sorry for the guy as the last pup. From talking to the guy he sounds great very mild temperment. wasnt the bully of the litter ut wasnt the push-over either. gets lots of one-on-one time with people and other animals. about theonly thing that makes me nervous is: HOW BIG IS HE GOING TO BE? He looks like a big dog already. About the number of dogs the limit is fou without a kennel liscence... so that means i am done :( ..... unless i get a kennel liscence :evilbat:

Right now the top names that we both like are:
Dante
Dozer
Deacon
and Dillenger ( I really like this one, I may not use it as a call name but i will at least work it into his registered name)

Guest Anonymous

He sure is pretty! Looks like he is gonna be huge. (A lot of pits from Cali are big!)

My favorite D name: Dyonisius- Greek god of extasy and wine
Call him Dion (die-on) for short.

Guest Anonymous

you dont have any regulations on pits where you live? we cant really have one around here (OHIO). i dont know the law much but my in-laws had a boxer- sharpie- pit and it was only 3 months old. The people in subdavision called the dog warden and they we told that they had to have a 300,000 $$ bond on the dog. he got a court date and judge wouldnt have anything to hear about this puppys life. he was fined :cry: $ 280.00 dog was to be taken out of state or put to sleep. this was just a pup. she looked like mostly pit though never done anything to anybody (kind of dog racist huh) well the dog was removed from state , but dont know what really happend to it after that. i just know they have the worst rap here and it really isnt fair. temperment is sometimes caused by the owner not the dogs fault. in my opinion there are no bad dogs just BAD OWNERS. well i was just wondering if this has happend to anyone else.

I have to say I am partial to Davar and Dante the most....

This cutie pie looks a bit refined and dignified...I'd probably go with Davar even though I like Dante the best of the two. I think Davar suits him the best.