Dogomania

The dog ate my homework....really!!!

3ofakind

My nephew is 5 (soon to be 6) and he is currently learning how to act with the dogs. What he can and can not do kind of thing. Well you know children they will leave stuff laying everywhere. I have been telling him for weeks, if you dont want the dogs to get it make sure you dont leave it where they can get it, so far I had been able to avert disaster by being diligent. I remind him that it is their house and they think anything on the floor is a toy. Of course it goes in one ear and out the other until........they ate his homework. He had his book bag open on the floor, we left the house for a short time to return to this....
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwAAABsWKTemVcvVQQbOA8Sf!bCO1BPGgeicZSZEE9NeRJCfht7bSnWtGYtnaWheBnE9bADQm62LKuU2j3ZV99RnvtzIheom280PWbGAlD*W8c9PRuw6XA/Img1710.JPG?dc=4675442936981927257[/img]

I felt awful of course, but he has learned a valuable lesson and is now very mindful of where his things are. We took the pictures so his teacher would believe him. Just can't help but laugh that the old saying can in fact be true.

LOL, its all fun and games until it actually happens!!!! :lol:
When mum was doing TAFE she made a feather garment that Tessa ate, since then we've dogs, birds and even our rats getting into our homework!!! Valuable lesson - if you're going to chose a life of animals, watch your homework!!! :lol:

LOL aww the poor kid. I can remember once that I had an essay done for uni that was a rushed last minute job that I put no effort into :lol: I left it printing and came back upstairs to find it coming off the printer and Abby my scottish wild cat tearing it to shreds as it rolled out of the printer. I could have murdered the wee runt! She doesn't like the printer at all and sees it as some kind of threat so now she can't be left alone with it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is just to funny.

Our kitty shredded up some of my hubbys paper work for work last night, that was sitting on top of our desk.
We woke up to paper all over the floor and the desk. :o
But he had to go to work today and tell them that the kitty ate his paperwork. :lol:

I wonder how well that went over. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

:lol: sorry, but it is funny! Teachers usually understand, 'pecially if they've owned a dog before and let you redo it.
Hazel was the WORST paper eater EVER!!! She didn't actually eat it, but she would shred it, and I FINALLY figured out why!!!
A few weeks ago Jared and i were sitting on my bed watching a movie and Coal came running in to join us. I figured what the hay, might as well let him join us for once, he's usually bad and gets sent out. Since he lost all his toys I gave him an add from a dog magazine to tear up (with my supervision too) and Jared goes "he's guna start eating paper now ya know" and i was like "yeah, it was so weird Hazel use to ALWAYS eat my homework! I couldn't even do it around her or she'd eat it! It was the weriest thing!" and Jared was like "did you let her chew on paper like you are with Coal?" and I'm kina like DER DOH! and I was like "yeah... :oops: " needless to say, I don't give Coal paper to chew on anymore :oops: :oops: :roll: