Dogomania

Dr. Phil

Its on right now here.

Unbelieveable! :o :o :o

These people have three dogs that pee and poop ALL over the house everyday. Its a complete dominance issue, you can tell when you see the dogs interact with the people. Its utterly disgusting and amazing what these people let their dogs do! :x :evil:

And they have as baby on the way! :o

I saw that eppie the other day.

The people had good intentions, they just really don't know how to handle dogs, and obviously never bothered to ask a trainer. WHY they went to Dr. Phil I don't know. :-?

Personally I think the advice he gave them was horrible. He told them to get a fence and keep the dogs outside. (Actually he payed for a fence to be installed.) The problems could EASILY be solved with some good old fashioned obedience training and some NILIF. ANY local dog trainer could have told them that, if they came to this forum WE could have told them that.

But no. They go to Dr. Phil to get advice on their DOGS. :roll: Last time I checked Dr. Phil was more of a people person.

Hey thats crazy! I thought we were like 6 months behind here :o

I was appauled when I saw that, it absolutely disgusted me. Why get a dog if you don't know how to take care of it? No, forget that, why get THREE dogs if you can't take care of one??? :x

Stupid people, I know why they went to Dr Phil - BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO BE ON TV :evil:

I don't think what Dr Phil said was necessarily WRONG, it was probably the best he could do considering he was dealing with morons. Though, he probably should have paid to get them signed up with a reputable animal behaviorist. The fence though, I agree with that, I don't see how you could own three dogs and not have a fence! My dogs would disown me if they didn't have a yard to run around in!

But did you see Dr Phils puppy? Wasn't it just GORGEOUS!!! :angel:

I thought those people were just too lazy to let the dogs outside and keep them supervised while they were doing their business! Waiting for their partner to do this chore instead of doing it themselves.

Keeping the dogs outside was bad advice; having a fence is a good thing though.

Why on earth would you not have house trained your dogs yourself? :roll: No way would I let three dogs poop and pee in my house!

And now they're having a child. :o

...I'll bet Dr. Phil's puppy isn't outside all the time. He was very cute!

Dr Phil is a fool, he always has been. He may be charismatic and a self-marketing genius, but he's still a fool. I remember seeing one show where a couple were having problems with their dog basically running the household. So what does Dr Phil do? He gives the dog to a rescue.... And then he gets the people a puppy!!! Bad Dr Phil, bad, no weight loss challenge for you! :lmaa:

Yup Dr. Phils puppy was very cute.... too bad it has him for an owner.

I hate doctors in general, but especially [i]his[/i] kind. Ugh, psychologists! :roll: I have a problem with people who give advice on something they havent [i]experienced[/i]. You can read all the books you want but unless youre put in that position, it means nothing IMO.

I'm with HF and Feared...I cant STAND the man....the few times I have watched him, I honestly didnt think his advice about PEOPLE was even any good, much less dogs....

I didnt see that episode, I stopped watching it a while ago, so I dont know what kind of puppy he has. I bet he had it professionally trained however, or is doing so....

:drinking:

[quote]I remember seeing one show where a couple were having problems with their dog basically running the household. So what does Dr Phil do? He gives the dog to a rescue.... And then he gets the people a puppy!!![/quote]

:x Ugh that's horrible.

Way to promote our throw away society Dr. Phil. :roll:

And to me his puppy looked like a lab mix.