Dogomania

I can't belive this guy...

ShatteringGlass

[url]http://www.miniaturedalmatians.com/[/url]

This guy is an idiot. All he breeds for is size, he obviously doesn't take in health, temperament, etc, when breeding these dogs down in size.

And now he's got 2 different sizes! Toy (8-12 lbs) and Miniature (18-24 lbs)
and he charges between $750-$1,750 :o

"All Pet Quality dogs vary in price and WILL be Spayed or Neutered"
How do you determine between "pet quality" and "breeding quality" for dogs that aren't even a breed or have a standard??? :roll: They should all be spayed and neutered so he can't produce anymore!!

This guy is crazy, I sent him a nice email :bad-words:

Oh my goodness...and for $19.95 you can get a video of a mini-dalmation in action. He has all the pups fixed so he is the only one who can make money off of this silliness. That is because he knows that if someone else breed them they may come out with all different sizes. I would just like to know how he managed to get them so small...Are they retarded? I don't mean that in an ill way towards the dog, but you can tell all he is after is the size. People drive my nuts....Whats next a mini-saint bernard? :evil:

Nothing like good ole fashioned GREED!
Of course he calls them a new 'breed' and of course there are those who will believe him and shell out big bucks to have one of their very own.
What a shame for the dogs.
And boy howdy, that there ABC, American Breeders Club must be a quality registry right? Ha!
Hm, wonder what his 100% health guarantee actually says?

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, this guy has I has been around for a while. Thankfully, his "breed" hasnt really caught on. From the threads I have seen, he gets a lot of hate mail. Doesnt seem to phase him.

IMO, there is a special place in heck for animal exploiters like this piece of work.

Yeah there has to be other breeds in there. No matter how many short people had babies together you are not going to be able to make a subrace of miniture humans that only weigh 1/4 the weight of average humans - can't be that different for dogs right? I'm betting there is some JR or maybe fox terrier or even chihuahua mixed in with the Dalmation.