Dogomania

Well, guess what I have now...?

Horsefeathers!

No, really, just go ahead and guess. Despise guessing games? HA!

It's leetle and kinda tan colored. I never realized I could love another one of these so much so quickly. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just looking at it. I am SO in love! It's littler than any I've had before, but otherwise perfect. So far, the dogs seem not to have even noticed it. I guess they are so used to the comings and goings around here that it just goes unnoticed. I swear it was smiling at me as it greeted me this morning.

Ok, you all know me so well, so by now I'm sure it's perfectly obvious that I've gone and gotten another...

MONITOR!! HA! Now I can see!! :D
:B-fly: :BIG: :multi: :klacz: :laola:

And to keep this dog related (so I could sneak it onto the about dogs board :oops: ), Perry has the trots and Peaches is chewing on a bone. Cool, huh? 8)

OMG, Jetta! I didn't think of how it would sound when I posted it. You're talking about a lizard, right? ROFL, I meant I got a new computer monitor. You haven't been here in a while, but everyone else is used to me bitching and carrying on about not being able to see on my old monitor. Basically, I was just being a jackass. :oops:

Lmao, no, not a monitor lizard.