Dogomania

Dogs for the ego

gooeydog

Went to petsmart yesterday with my aunt and a friend so they could get some fish, and while we were there, this man came in with a big intact lab in a spiked collar. The dog was skiing him all around, and he was being SO LOUD.... "ROCK, NO, THOSE PEOPLE DON'T WANT A BIG DOG BOTHERING THEM", etc... he was more disturbing to us than his dog was. I was looking for something for Goo to gnaw on, as I heard the dog barking. Turns out the guy had the dog back by the cats up for adoption, and was telling him, "get those cats!", and egging him on as he barked and carried on at the cats in the kennels. Then they disappeared for a few minutes, and as I went towards the next aisle, I ran almost into them. The guy was in the middle of one side of the aisle, the dog across the rest of it, so I said "excuse me", thinking he'd move the dog or move out of the way so I could get by. Instead he stood there and watched as the dog ran into my legs, then lifted his leg and peed all over one of the stands, then said, "watch out, he'll pee on you, he likes to pee on things". At that point I was like this :o :evilbat: and the thought crossed my mind to tell him that if he let his dog pee on my leg, I'd kick him in the ba**s, but I figured I'd do better to just keep my mouth shut and get away from him.

People can be so annoying sometimes! :roll:

:o What a Jack Ass !! I guess he probably liked being the center of everyones attention !! :roll:
I was always under the impression that taking your dog into a Pet Store was a privlege and I always make sure mine go "potty" first before we go in....... :wink:
What a dork for letting his dog pee all over everything !!! :-?

:roll: Good grief!! :roll:

Well you know that phrase about "little-big man syndrome" where some little guys have to act tough because they feel the need to make up for their lack of height?! Welllllll . . . .LOL Perhaps this idiot had his "intact" male - big, burly guy - with a stud collar to make up the lack of *ahem* . ."something else" the man was lacking? LMBO

Seriously, people like that shouldn't even own a dog . . ugh

[quote name='xavierandrea']Boy, you handled that well. I would have been a little less humane! Just goes back to my beliefs that some people shouldn't have pets![/quote]

some people shouldnt have KIDS.....this guy seriously needs to be plucked out of the gene pool....

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: