Dogomania

The scam artists are at it again

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well, it is almost certain that RnP will be banned, given the mob mentality of this board. Does anybody here understand how odd it is to VOTE on whether or not somebody's views should be heard? That pretty much assures that you never hear any views that make the majority uncomfortable, or challenge their assumptions, doesn't it? If what you want is to never have your assumptions challenged or your opinions questioned, yeah, ban anybody you don't like. But you don't learn anything that way.

This is not to defend RnP. I was one of the folks urging you all to see him for what he is--a horribly irresponsible dog owner, and almost certainly a big liar, too. Just that the best way for that to become clear is to let him go on talking, NOT to ban him.

HazelNutmeg pointed out that after years of doing rescue, she was much more suspicious of small hints that a person was an irresponsible dog owner. This comes from experience, and from hearing from such people and knowing the kinds of lines that they spout. Let people hear from RnP and let them see what kind of questions the experienced and skeptical folks like HazelNutmeg ask him to show him for what he is.

That's my vote, anyway.

primrose

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='primrose']

HazelNutmeg pointed out that after years of doing rescue, she was much more suspicious of small hints that a person was an irresponsible dog owner. This comes from experience, and from hearing from such people and knowing the kinds of lines that they spout. Let people hear from RnP and let them see what kind of questions the experienced and skeptical folks like HazelNutmeg ask him to show him for what he is.

That's my vote, anyway.

primrose[/quote]

I'd like to point out that that was not Hazel....

Hey Primrose, first... I think you should join the board or not join the board, it looks like you want to participate so why not actually [i]join[/i]? Just a thought.

Anyway....

I think you were talking about me, as I couldn't find where Hazel said she was in rescue. Not that it really matters though.

As for RNP, every time evidence shows up he conviently disappears. When this first came to light and his friends were defending him he let them fight his battles for him. As time went on a few threads here were locked, they were [i]about[/i] RNP, but again he didn't bother to even defend himself. He dragged in a Mod, wasting her time and energy and causing her no small amount of stress and she was ultimately the target of abuse by forum members due to her investigation. Still no word from RNP. People from a couple of different boards came here with damning evidence against him, they are called trolls and trouble makers. He is still nowhere to be found. His friends still stand by him. He finally signs on with some lame ass lie that no one in their right mind would ever believe. The then amends the lie with another lie. Even his friends here couldn't deny the mounting evidence. They stood by him and he crapped on their loyalty. He has disappeared again.

The funny thing is, there are BYB's here. There are people who fight their dogs here. There are show breeders here. There are people who sell their dogs at auction. None of them have been banned, because they are [i]honest[/i] about what they are doing. RNP has lied over and over and over, to hide what he is doing. He has done nothing illegal, but he lies and then hides when those lies are exposed.

You say 'let people hear from RNP'. That's difficult to do, he keeps disappearing. When he reappears he tells more outrageous lies. Why would anyone want to 'hear from' a proven liar???

This is not a 'mob mentality', it is a group of people who want a dishonest trouble maker out of their community. As a community they have that right.

Michelle

[quote name='K']I would like to address some of these things if I may?..not to contradict but to see explained fully to defer any misunderstandings and possible further nastyness and mudslinging..or do I mean poop posting?..anyways

<snip>

Nuff said?[/quote]

Sure, I wasn't trying to start a fight with those comments. My point was that differences in opinions and ethics are present in the forum community and tolerated to an extent - even if it is to agree to disagree. It is dishonesty that makes people nuts. I'm sure there has been plenty of discussion about it, the problem comes when people say one thing, do another and them make up some stupid lie to try to explain it all away.

Michelle

Ok, I thought this topic was supposed to be about RnP, not Diane whatever and things about guests. Not trying to make anyone mad by saying that but this whole thing IS about what RnP did and his future on this site.

Banning him would seem kind of odd to me. I mean do you really think after all this he would even want to post here with so many people against him? I know I would be too ashamed to even post here, or at any other dog forum that knew, ever again! Either way, ban or no ban, I really dont care because I dont know him and cant really say anything about him other than he was a liar. May sound harsh but honestly thats the only thing I know about him.

God bless his dogs and hope they are safe and not producing pups. Ill be praying for them and wish for them to have a happy life. I really hope that they wont be hurt physically or emotionally by their owner or owner's friends. Lord, I hope he doesnt do anything too bad with those dogs!

...anybody ever wonder what REALLY happened to his Rottie? He probably lied about that too. :roll:

[quote]I've known people like you before. They exist to argue. They don't impart information, try to teach, try to empathize, etc. They just like arguing for the sake of argument. It makes some people feel alive or more intelligent than others to disagree. You seem to be one of those people. Maybe I'm wrong. Have you ever considered your own motivations on this board? You can always....wait for it...leave. [/quote]

I have observed Primrose on another board, it amazes me how someone who refuses to reveal what breed of dog they own can bash people who own pit bulls & other breeds they don't care for. If you can't be honest enough to tell us what breed you own you have no right to say anything to any one about the breed of dog they chose to own.

And she has some nerve trying to keep Rottnpit from being banned. She was quite successful in getting almost ALL of the pit bull pep squad (as she calls them) banned from the board she came here from.

(sorry this is off topic also but I HAD to say something, on the other board I was only allowed to post one time before I was put in a down-stay & my posts never made it to the board, they were quarantined).

And in case any one is wondering, I am an American Pit Bull Terrrier owner, always have been, always will be. :D

Debby

Quote:
"I have observed Primrose on another board, it amazes me how someone who refuses to reveal what breed of dog they own..."

Oh! I know! I know! I know what breed Primmy has! WOMBATS!

To Dogomaniacs:
I've been reading these threads... YOU GUYS ARE COOL! Yay! Some of your responses are cracking me UP! heheheheheh! Go get 'em!

(I liked the sarcastic responses regarding the thread that Rabid Poodle started! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I hadn't seen some of those pictures before! heheheh!)

Folks the number of views on this thread is soon going to rival the Feed a Shelter Animal for Free thread. There are a lot of sidetracks on this thread and must be lots of Guests coming in to view the spectacle. While I agree that this is an important issue on the board perhaps its time to let the mods do what their going to do and go back to normal. Oh and click for the pups in the Feed a Shelter Animal for Free thread, please.

[quote]I've known people like you before. They exist to argue. They don't impart information, try to teach, try to empathize, etc. They just like arguing for the sake of argument. It makes some people feel alive or more intelligent than others to disagree. You seem to be one of those people. Maybe I'm wrong. Have you ever considered your own motivations on this board?[/quote]

I wasnt' going to comment, but WOW! Mei-Mei, either you have known Primrose before, or you are incredibly astute, because you summed up her agenda perfectly.

I've known Primmy for a few years now, and her pendantic ranting, arguing and pathological fear and hatred of all bull breeds (and their owners, who she calls "sociopathic losers) will never change, and if allowed to, she will do the same here as she did on Patty's Dog Park.

Hey, Primmy, just WHY did you leave Patty's anyway? I'm pretty sure I know, but I'd be interested to hear your version.

As for Wombats, that is what Prim herself calls her dog. Why? Well, if she were to tell us what breed she does own, people would then be able to determine her home address and stalk her. I know that sounds insane, but that's HER explanation. :roll: