Dogomania

The scam artists are at it again

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']Find one person????...I can find you many, many....I myself was also wrong about her...the Dreadlives site was fine and dandy and helped me make a great springpole but then I became unwitting party to the truth about her and her disposals[/quote]

Ok.. I was wrong, plenty of people dislike her. And no one 'has' to respect her. I happen to think she's done a lot of good for the breed. Admittedly, I don't know a ton about her, mostly only what I've been told by someone who likes her a lot. That, of course, would give me a biased view.

What is the 'truth about her' that you are referring to?

Michelle[/i]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I'm so completely dissapointed... I stood by RnP until TODAY :o As soon as I read his reply, I knew for sure he was lying. I'm sorry RnP, but I tried, and you let me down. I always loved the info you and Hmmm gave me and I respected you both lots, but I guess I can't trust you anymore. The thing that convinced me was this...

[quote=Rnp's Breeder Friend]yes that would definately b a breadmaking breeding if u femaile looks lik dreys markings and is a blue? we could set something up 4 future breedings [/quote]

[quote name='RnP']The site owner just returned my email and explained it to me. He wanted a friends dogs page, but either didnt explain it properly or she didnt understand what he was asking for. So Drey and Diallo should not be on that page, just like I told you, but she is going to be adding a new page that is just for pics of friends dogs, and things like that. [/quote]

I DO believe that the replier of "Oh Boy Kennels" was your friend, because I know you don't talk like that... However, I do NOT believe that he ment to put your dogs up as just a friend's page. If that was the case, Deja would be up there as well. Not only that, but he wouldn't be replying to people that Drey would make a better stud then Diallo!! And what was his answer to that? THE MARKINGS :o :o Who breed's a dog because their markings match? :o :evil: :drinking: It IS possible that RnP's friend is just scamming him, use a different 'sperm donner dog" then the one he says he'll use (Drey), however I find this highly unlikely. There's just WAY too many things that point otherwise, way too many contradictions, and it's extremely hard to believe that you, RnP, are yet AGAIN another victom of a scam. I feel it is us, and the people at other boards you attend who are the victoms of a scam. I'm thinking I should go check out PBP and see if anything's gone down there and if not, I should let them know... :shake:

Guest Anonymous

[quote] I work in rescue and there are DNA (do not adopt) lists all over the place - if boards didn't share information with each other then DNA's could easily board hop to do their dirty work. Sure, many slip through the cracks, but every little bit helps.
[/quote]

That's fine when people share on different boards to protect animals and expose BYB's and scum like RnP. But when you have people who just jump on the bandwagon on everyone else's coat tails just to dump on other people because they have "issues" with their dogs (such as dropping dog crates on them, letting them jump out of windows on the highway and swallowing rope toys) that is NOT ok. They shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about anybody. They need to get their own situation under control and stop questioning others.

Nothing in my email is technically a lie, I am 'interested' in the dogs. (The thought of actually buying one makes me ill though....)

RNP, it seems that your friend is completely unaware that Drey is neutered, and this email exchange is from AFTER you claim to have contacted him and told him he needed to correct his website. (times on the emails are local to NY)

[color=blue]>From: "Michelle" <>
>Reply-To: <>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: breeding
>Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:54:40 -0400
>
>Hello,
>
>I am very interested in your dogs! I see you have a bred Nuttso and
>Pocahontas but are you going to be producing any dogs from Diallo or
>Dreydin any time soon?
>
>I would be interested in a female blue puppy - how much are they and will
>they come registered? Will you ship dogs?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michelle [/color]

[color=red]
To : <>
CC :
Date : Mon, 24 May 2004 12:15:38 -0500
Subject : RE: breeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we gonna breed glory and dreydin we she come into her next heat. should b
real soon. most of that litter will b blues. diallo is a pup but dreydin
should have some litters coming this summer,nuttso is a 80 lbs 1year male.
hes gonna b 1 of the best fawn wit blue brindle due 2 his detailing. we cant
weight 4 him 2 add some weight, he such a tall dog. yes we ship. the pups
out of nuttso n poca r gonna b $300-$500 depending on what ur trying 2
spend. we would love 2 due busy
with u and work with pricing and breedings.
[/color]

And a second response email:
[color=red]From: "Oboy Kennels" <[email protected]>
To : <>
CC :
Date : Mon, 24 May 2004 12:20:19 -0500
Subject : RE: breeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our dog r blues r ukc registerd and whites r ckc registered
[/color]

Guest Anonymous

[quote]What is the 'truth about her' that you are referring to[/quote]

I'm not answering for K, jsut telling you what I have observed.

Last year she had AT LEAST 3 dogs DIE due to fights in her yard between her dogs. Fights that any RESPONSIBLE pit bull owner would have NOT let happen. How do I know this??? She BRAGGED about it on another message board that she used to link her site to.

She also claims she can see a pit bull in a SHELTER situation & tell in 5-10 SECONDS whether or not it deserves to live!!!

She brags about being "knee deep in dead dogs" at the AC she works at & also talks of putting dogs "in the freezer".

She euthed a pit bull last year that snapped at a vet who was checking his INFECTED ear drum. The dog was in SEVERE pain & did NOT bite, only reacted to the pain, he never touched skin.

That is only a small sample of some of the crap she has spewed. You can continue to respect & like her all you want, just don't expect any one else to follow suit. Actualy only a very small portion of the pit bull world puts ANY stock in ANY thing she says. Sure, she published a couple of books, she tells a good story..... so what??

Guest Anonymous

now isn't that funny..you say that isnt your snow...but yet in one pic you can see that the dogs ear has brown, just like your puppy.

Funny how all the pics only show her right side and not her left...

Guest Anonymous

about dianne jessup...as far as I hear and can see...this women is scum and not one bit an asset to the pit bull breed...she should never be allowed to come 100ft within a pit bull..

[quote name='cheekymunkee']That is only a small sample of some of the crap she has spewed. You can continue to respect & like her all you want, just don't expect any one else to follow suit. Actualy only a very small portion of the pit bull world puts ANY stock in ANY thing she says. Sure, she published a couple of books, she tells a good story..... so what??[/quote]

Ok... if you would PM me with places I coudl double check some of this stuff I'd appreciate it. Not that I think you're lieing, but I prefer to read this sort of stuff for myself.

On the subject of temperament testing, I am 100% against her philosophy, and have told her that on another board.

Michelle

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous'][quote] I work in rescue and there are DNA (do not adopt) lists all over the place - if boards didn't share information with each other then DNA's could easily board hop to do their dirty work. Sure, many slip through the cracks, but every little bit helps.
[/quote]

That's fine when people share on different boards to protect animals and expose BYB's and scum like RnP. But when you have people who just jump on the bandwagon on everyone else's coat tails just to dump on other people because they have "issues" with their dogs (such as dropping dog crates on them, letting them jump out of windows on the highway and swallowing rope toys) that is NOT ok. They shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about anybody. They need to get their own situation under control and stop questioning others.[/quote]

Why don't you grow some b*lls and post under your NAME? You obviously know ME so well, but are so much of a coward that you won't even sign you name at the botton of your post...?

I have NOTHING to hide regarding my situation, and I'd be willing to bet $100 that you have not contacted me via PM and inquired about my situation personally as I have told everyone to do NUMEROUS times.

You want to crucify me because sh!t happens and I've done more than most to deal with it and do right by my babies...? Get a life. You (and everyone like you) are SO pathetic. How can you be SO blind, cruel, and closed minded? You truly make me physically sick to my stomach. My dogs have it better than 90% out there... So why don't you figure out what (and who) the hell you're talking about before you post GARBAGE on the net.
:evil:

[quote name='sashagirl']I think maybe we are missing something here? Maybe a little backgroud could be given? If we are not going to get the chance to debate, maybe you should just take your personal argument elsewhere.[/quote]

Perhaps I can shed some light for you....

The post by 'Anonymous' was directed at JaquelineC from PitBullForum. JaquelineC has had some trouble with her dogs in the past year or so, with a few injuries (some severe) and one dog dieing.

JaquelineC has been very upfront on PitBullForum about what has happened with her dogs and a simple PM gets you the full story.

Someone from PBF obviously tipped Jac off that she was being trashed over here and she came over to defend herself.

Michelle

Guest Anonymous

:o :o Wow looks like i missed alot this weekend... i know you already have your votes, but i'll vote over and over again to BAN rott. I can't belive all of this is still going on, and i truly feel sorry for each and every one of his dogs. they are the ones that need help now, not rott. I only hope that someone can put an end to allt his and get the police or someone involed and take the dogs away, so they may find a better more suiteable home.
I'm sorry if I have made anyone mad with my post, but i dont not belive in BYB's. they dont' test their dogs for health reasons, and dont know what they are doing. look at my cody, he was from a BYB , i didn't get him from them they turned him in to a rescue group after finding out he was deaf and wanted to have him PTS.

i'm sorry but this is all too much. I think Rott needs to be Banned, and i think we all need to sit back and think and hope for the dogs that they stay safe. it's all very sad :(

A question for the mods...

Do you track IP or MAC addresses? Banning someone is useless if you have no way to help assure that they don't just rejoin under a different name or continually post as a guest.

I have a feeling RNP is going to hide for a while again, it's tough when you are exposed, and proven to be, a liar.

Michelle

[quote name='K']I can see and ban IPs and can ban usernames and e-mails ..but only one at a time...it took days with "you know who" to cover every name and address she used[/quote]

Sounds good... have you ever looked into banning MAC addresses? The person would have to get a whole new computer to get past that!

I don't know who 'you know who' is, any realtion to 'he who must not be named'? 8)

Michelle

Guest Anonymous

K i think a poll is a good idea, there were lots of people who wanted a ban..

I say a poll. i'll be the first to vote Ban.

we dont need all this drama in our little dogo world ( ok BIG dogo world) but you get the picture. i feel that as long as he is am ember bad thigns will come. :oops:

[quote name='K']I have not done anything as yet...because so many people voted no as well as some voting yes...very confusing to know what to do for the best...maybe a poll?..or would that be going back over old ground... :-?[/quote]

He's going to disappear again anyway now that it has been made very clear that no one buys his bull crap stories and Mei Mei (and myself, but she is [i]way[/i] better known) has posted her email exchange with RNP's 'friend'.

That said, I'd vote to ban... honestly though, at this point why bother with a vote? He has been proven to be an accomplished liar who, in addition to dragging in numberous board members also took a moderator for a ride...

OTOH, if you decide to vote again, I'll make sure to vote for banning.

Michelle

:o :o :o :o :o
Well well well.....
RNP eh :lol: I have made next to no comments on this one yet :roll:
BUT, i have always thought the theft of snow very very iffy
I have watched the posts and thought :x :o :( eeks
Ban or not ban... i think rnp has danned himself :lol:
who really wants a person who can not be true here

As to Hmmmm, well Hmmm has always made good sensible knowedgeable posts, ethics of mine or yours may not be Hmmms but Hmmmm does not BYB and breeds carefully, knowing what mixes well with what.
Hmmm i for one want you to stay here and i feel those who hide behind the guest name have no bottle themselves.
Roo

[quote]That's fine when people share on different boards to protect animals and expose BYB's and scum like RnP. But when you have people who just jump on the bandwagon on everyone else's coat tails just to dump on other people because they have "issues" with their dogs (such as dropping dog crates on them, letting them jump out of windows on the highway and swallowing rope toys) that is NOT ok. They shouldn't be saying ANYTHING about anybody. They need to get their own situation under control and stop questioning others.[/quote]
you are disgusting. what is your point bringing up drama COMPLETELY UNRELATED to this thread? jaq never lied about a thing, rott did.

my last words on the rott thing:

rott, you are a wretched human being. you pretend to be something you are not and fooled a lot of people along the way. you know what you've done is wrong, which is why you felt the need to lie. sadly, you aren't someone who doesn't know any better. you've been educated on the many boards you visit, yet you still choose to put your own selfish desires ahead of your dogs' needs and welfare. shame on you for claiming to have "rescued" diallo. you're byber.

you don't deserve to have the love of a dog. much less the love of a pit bull. do your dogs a favor and give them to someone who actually cares. MY breed doesn't need people like you.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Ban RnP. BUT I'm not voiting on what I want, I'm voiting on what I think is best for the board. Just in the last month we have had numerous threads locked, members getting mad at other members, Mods gettting harassing Pm's, and a whole lotta unwanted trolls. All because of RnP. This entire thing has thrown Dogo into such turmoil that I honestly think it is best for the board to just Ban. A ban might be the begining of having dogo go back to what it use to be, a wonderful site for dog owners to ask questions and have fun.

I think this is a sad, sad episode in here, i don't have the time so many members have in here, but i used to consider RNP as a very responsible owner he posted a lot of good info and advices, so i'm gonna keep away from voting. I think a poll is unnecesary, i guess he's not planning to stay if he's reading this thread.

I don't know how many time has RnP here, but we're talking about years, right?, why in all those years you never realized about this kind of things?, why all this things came up together, and why a bunch of guests took the time to make an extensive investigation of this, and finally we have to realize that from them?.... just wondering :(

Guest Anonymous

Izzy, I think there WERE other things before. They were just smaller, more almost like white lies, it was this that really broke the cammels back. It's not concidered insignificant, and the worst off is that he continues to lie to us, when all the evidene points otherwise... someone correct me if I'm wrong...

[quote name='izzy']I don't know how many time has RnP here, but we're talking about years, right?, why in all those years you never realized about this kind of things?, why all this things came up together, and why a bunch of guests took the time to make an extensive investigation of this, and finally we have to realize that from them?.... just wondering[/quote]

Because when you 'know' someone you never want to believe that they have been hiding their real, true nasty self for all that time.

I was one of the people who joined to spread the word about RNP. People here didn't want to believe it because he had been a member for so long and many gave him the benefit of the doubt many times over. I'm a 'bit' more cynical because I've been involved in rescue for years - even the most friendly adopter can turn out to be a BYB, so the smallest shred of evidence turns on my bs detector....

Michelle