Dogomania

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COAL!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I feel like a horrible mother!! :cry: I think I missed Coaly's birthday!!! :o :cry: :cry: But since I don't know exactlly when he was born, I figure it's alright :lol: Plus the vet has his adoption papers... but We got him only a week or two after Hazel died... and she died April 22nd... Coal was about 8 or 9 weeks old, so he was either born at the begining of this month, or the end of last month :o So either way, I missed his birthday!! :cry:

But I guess better late then never right?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COALY MOLEY!! :bday: :drinking: He is now ONE YEAR OLD!!! Boy, where does the time go eh?!! :o Seems just like yesterday he was a teetering little puppy sitting on my floor staring up at me with huge pleading blue eyes :( I will have to give him an extra cookie (or two :wink: ) and hug today :)

Guest Anonymous

:new-bday: Happy Birthday Coal :new-bday:

Shara, what did I tell you about time flying by, :wink: the older you get the quicker it flies. :( Don't anybody wish your life away. :( Because when you get to the end you want to go back to the beginning). :roll:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']:new-bday: Happy Birthday Coal :new-bday:

Shara, what did I tell you about time flying by, :wink: the older you get the quicker it flies. :( Don't anybody wish your life away. :( Because when you get to the end you want to go back to the beginning). :roll:[/quote]

:roll: I want to wish MY life forward, not COAL'S! :lol: :lol: :wink: Just wait ten years Marion, I WILL Contact you and be like "yup, from the time I was 16 until I was ____ really sucked, it would have been grand to skip it forward" :lol: 8) :wink:

Thanks guys!
Mommy bought Coal a basketball, DEFFENTLY an OUTDOOR TOY! :lol: He had a blast with it down the hall way, but nearly broke everything in his path! :o :roll: :)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='courtnek']Ahhh... ONE...one year closer to sanity (with Labs. at least...they're not full grown until 2...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COAL!!!![/quote]

:lol: :lol: Only ONE?! I'm starting to enjoy my constant "COAL! STOP BASHING YOUR NOSE ON THE WALL! Play with NORMAL toys not your shadow!" and "Coal! Stop barking at the snow bank! It's been there all winter!" and "Coal! YOUR NOT THE KITTY POLICE! She's alowed to swish her tail without you going into a frenzy pit of yelping!", and "COAL! That's YOUR reflection, not another dog... when you bite him, the only reason you think he's bitting back is because you hit your nose on the side of the cabnet :roll: " :lol: He deffently keeps me entertained and busy... cosntantly wondering if he's really all there upstairs :silly: [size=1](although I have to say, he's learned from the best :oops: :wink: )[/size]

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K'][size=7][color=red][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY COAL![/b][/color][/size] :bday:

we really better decide on a date from now on...you best pick one Shara and tell us all....or pick a few and we can vote :wink:[/quote]

Feb. 24th... or at least that's what it says on his website :oops: :oops: :roll: