Dogomania

Wanna know what Rio did ?

ellieangel

On halloween this year, Sam got into the candy... wrappers and all. After a frantic call to the vet, and attempts to induce vomiting, Sam was cool as a cucumber... and proceed to poop out little shiny packages of candy wrappers for days afterward. Now THAT was kind of funny (and gross) :roll: !

:Dog_run:

Re-Run once ate an entire stick of butter. Oh what fun!! Fortunately it was summer and we just let him outside. The vet said most should come right back up and it did. What didn't came out the next day and I do believe it was through the eye of a needle. I can definately sympathize with you!!

[quote name='schippsmom']:Dog_run:

Re-Run once ate an entire stick of butter. Oh what fun!! Fortunately it was summer and we just let him outside. The vet said most should come right back up and it did. What didn't came out the next day and I do believe it was through the eye of a needle. I can definately sympathize with you!![/quote]

one time, sandy and fang got in a fight...over a stick of butter....I had left it on the counter and went out of the kitchen. when I came back, they were like to kill each other over this stick of butter...except that Calliope ate it, all but the wrapper, while they were fighting...so it was all for naught...