Dogomania

UPDATE:Take a look at this handsome boy

[size=3][b][color=indigo]SUEDE GOT ADOPTED YESTERDAY AT OUR ANNUAL ADOPT-A-THON!
YEAH I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR HIM! [/color][/b][/size] :B-fly: :multi:

I remember putting him up for adoption on my last day volenteering at my local humane society. He is such a sweet heart. I really wanted to adopted him but my husband says NO. I thought he would get adopted by now. Seeing how pretty he is. He has been there since 5/17. I know he has very few days left, and that breaks my heart. I want to adopt him sooo bad. We have the space, love, time and money to take care of him. But my husband dislikes animals. I am lucky to have nostalgia. He thinks i spoil her to much. Now I won't be able to sleep knowing that this dog is still there. :cry:

[img]http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/MO143.1703699.jpg[/img]
Weimaraner,Pug Mix

Size: Small
Sex: Male
I.D: 106597

Notes: Suede is a grey Weimeraner/pug mix. He is three years old and is the most gorgeous soft color you've ever seen. He will need to be neutered when he is adopted. He was put up for adoption on 5/17. **Suede is at the southside facility - 417-881-3845**

SUEDE GOT ADOPTED YESTERDAY AT OUR ANNUAL ADOPT-A-THON!
YEAH I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR HIM! :angel: :B-fly:

He is just too cute. My husband wasn't a big fan of animals either until he met me. I had my sheltie Honey when we first met. I got Licky after we got engaged. He wasn't real thrilled about it, but he saw how much it meant to me to have her so he dealt with it. Now he loves her to death. I told him I wanted another dog, but he said he wants a kid first. :roll: So, you [u]know[/u] I told him as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I want my puppy now! hehehehe I'm sure that cutie will find a home. If I lived closer, I would love to have him.

Poor baby! Look so sweet! :cry:

That boy looks like a Staffie mix more than a pug/wiermaner mix!! Look at the tail, body, and ears. And his look, I dunno but he looks like a Staffie mix to me! :D I wish I could adopt him....

Angel, tell your husband to PLEASE let you have poor sweet Suede, ask him again, and again, and again, until you can't beg anymore! :D

Angelboddy, that's horrible that he might just have a few days!! Would you mind if I feature him on the front page of my website? Hopefully someone might respond.

It really bothers me when I read that a pet might be put down. It's like I can't stop thinking about that. He is truly beautiful and deserves a home!!
I'm sending an email to all my members and friends. That's so sad. I can't take him :( :(

I would love for you to post him on your front page website! :angel:
He deserves a good home.
I got my husband to go down their yesterday, hoping he would have a change of heart. But no such luck. He just won't budge! :evil:
Poor suede has gotten a lot more skiney then the last time i saw him. It really sadded me :cry:
He was soooo good with the kids and he is also housebroken. He was so happy to get out of that small cage and play with us.

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/83/55/74698355yjNKhO_th.jpg[/img]

[quote name='StarFox']Ohh he is too cute!!! I want him!! NOW!!! Err to bad I don't have the space or time... :(

Rowie: I was thinking the exact same thing!!! He looks like a Staffie mix to me....I don't realy see the pug...But I could be wrong.[/quote]

Yeah, me too! Maybe we should get K over here? :-?

CALLING K!!

Angel: The poor baby! Ohh, you MUST adopt him! Tell your husband, that dog lovers all over the world are BEGGING him to adopt this little poor homeless baby, and that if he doesn't he'll be breaking hearts all over the globe! :wink:

That should scare him a bit....

And if he STILL doesn't, tell him I know Mafia... :wink: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

He is beautiful!! I havent ever seen a weimaraner/pug mix before (what a strange mix!) but I cant get over how pretty he is!

He's a very unique and pretty boy! Too bad no one has adopted him yet, I would think because of his special looks he would have found a home.
Another reason why its so important to spay and neuter even most purebreds, as long as shelters are forced to kill animals to make room for more, there are few good reasons to breed.

Guest Anonymous

Gorgeous! Not to be rude, but he might not be adopted because the facial expression looks kind of like a pitbull to me.

I don't think him looking like a pitbull should stop anyone from adopting him. I mean, I know plenty of pitbulls that are wonderful family pets. They get such a bum rap through the media!! :evil:

I hope this fur-kid finds a loving home.

Guest Anonymous

Oh, it's not that I don't like them! I love pitbulls. Don't get me wrong, but alot of people think they're... well, dangerous. They're intimidated by them. And yes, people look at them as animals who just naturally want to rip your head off, but that's not the case. If people would take the time to study more about the pitbull, they would realize that it's the owners fault, not the dogs. All dogs are the greatest! :D