Dogomania

My funny girl

I just have to write about what my baby-dog did yesterday night. It soooooo funny :lol: Well while i was watering down the grass with the hose my dog was jumping up in the air and flying towards the hose and biting at the water. I wish i could have go pictures. But i was the one with the hose. She got sooooooo wet! But she was having fun. The only problem was the water was getting on her more then the grass :lol:

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/92/3/74699203BJBfeD_th.jpg[/img]

hehehe Roxie does the same thing! :D She used to be afraid of the water, but then she discovered that she could make a game out of it! She runs up to it, bites at the water, gets herself soaked, and runs around barking like a maniac! It does get annoying sometimes when people are actually trying to water the grass, and she gets in the way - but you can't help but laugh :lol:

At our local stream, the current can get fast, and it creates ripples. Abby bites at the ripples and then when she gets a mouthful of water she just sorta stares at the ripples then starts biting at them again. :o :lol: I'd luv to see what she'd do to waves at the beach. :wink:

one of my dogs, BARNEY LOVES THE HOSE TOO :lol: :lol: , but his most favorite thing is when our kids get their water pistols out, running round the garden squirting each other, he jumps up as the kids are aiming their water pistols at each other and catches the squiting water in his mouth, he goes mad, he just loves it :lol: :lol: He pays that game with our kids for hours :lol: :lol:
Shaddow also likes water too, either staling my bubble baths, or tryingto get in the shower with my or when we`re out walkingaccross the fields he jumps into the first sream or dyke he see`s :lol: :lol:
But Joe isn`t a water baby at all, unless it`s his bath time and then he quite like it especially if i shower him, he seems to like the massage effects that one of our shower heads have :roll: :lol: