Dogomania

I HAVE GREAT NEW!!

jen

Really wow what a coincidence you coming here !!!
I wish I could offer you a bed for the night to break up your long journey but I only have a 2 bed terraced and there's 5 of us and 2 dogs squeezed into it !!
And tonight we also have snowpaws (my kid sister) and kodi a siberian husky who is shedding like you wouldn't believe !!!!!
Anyway hope you have a good journey. :D
:Dog_run:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen, just had a look at Cleo's pics

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL :smilecolros:

No wonder you can't wait to pick her up. We had a long drive for Ruby and she threw up all over me the whole way home. Thankfully she's now outgrown it.

For the link: just type [url]http://groups.msn.com/Dogomania[/url] in your post and wallah.

It's a good job you like staying up all night, because you might have no choice tomorrow with her being in a new place. Hurry and get your camera then we can see more pics. :scared:

[color=red][size=7]sorry[/size][/color] about the delay with my repie`s, my internet connection keeps dropping for some annoying reason :evil: ......it`s those gremlins again.....kill....kill :boom: , does this happen to either of you two?

marion...thanks for the tip about the link to the album page, that`s really helped :D
i my Cleo is sick during her travels today. She`s got an 8hr trip in total to endure. From Devon to Portsmouth, from Portsmouth to Licolnshire...poor little baby :(

Ellieangel... :o .Coincidence!!!! we have decided it`s best if i stay here with the children, the journey will be too much for them, and we don`t fancy travelling in a sea of sick :grab: , as my kids are very car sick people and no doubt Cleo will be poorly with all her travelling!! So my husband and his friend are going to set off in a minute.... :o yes i know it`s 2.00am, but they thought this way they`d avoid all the "friday madness" of traffic around he M25. They will do the majority of the journey early hours this morning and then pull up somewhere and have a sleep in the car...bless them! Then take their time to do the rest of the journey when they wake up :D .
I wish i was going coz i can`t wait to cuddle her :iloveyou:

marion.....i forgot to answer one of your questions which was what are my dogs called?
well, i have joe who`s a yorkshire terrier aged 10yrs, shaddow who`s a lurcher cross aged 8yrs, barney whos a jack russell aged 3yrs and my new arrival Cleo who`s a rottie aged 9 months. All of them apart from barney are rescue. Joe came to me 3 yrs ago, shaddow was only about 7 months when he came to me, so that would be just over 7yrs ago :iloveyou: They all live together happily as if they were all born here, and been here all their lives....bless their little hearts :angel: And i would imagine that within time cleo will have settled in and be the same as the other 3. :angel:

i think you two have gone to bed :( ,
I`LL catch up with you two tomorrow, it looks like i`ll have to sit up and count the hours by myself :rofl: i think i`ve drunk too much of this :kaffee_2: :lol: .
i think i better TRY to get some :sleep2: BIG DAY today!!!!!

talk to you later
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sorry Jen, went to bed about 2.00am, it's now 7.20am and I am up because Rosie lagged behind on her walk this morning. That meant she stood on the street barking her bloody head of which woke me up. I shouted at Brian for not waiting for her, we live opposite a large Heath which she knows like the back of her hand (sorry, paw) so it's not as if she couldn't find them, she just couldn't be bothered (Little Darling ????).

You sound like you have got your hands full with all your doggies and another on the way. I hope they have a safe journey. Is there a story behind you getting Cleo at 9 months old. Where and who has she been with till now? I hope you will keep us up to date on what is happening with her as she settles in your home, by the sound of it she's got some really good company, and let us know how your other dogs react to her.

By the way I come from Warrington in Cheshire. I now live in Ashton-in-Makerfield, just behind Haydock Park Racecourse. And NO I have never been to a race meeting (everyone asks).

Speak to you later, I might go back to bed for an hour now Rosie is curled up in her basket. Good Luck: :BIG: :multi: :BIG: :multi:

K, we were on a long time last night, I think there was only myself, Ellieangel and Jen so we had a good chat. It's not our fault you can't keep your eyes open :o :o :o :o :o :o

Anyway Jen's husband has drove to Portsmouth at 2.00am this morning to collect their new doggie Cleo. It's a long drive so we won't know anything until tonight. You'll have to stay awake 24/7 if you don't want to miss anything [color=red][size=6]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/size][/color]

HI EVERYONE
[color=red][size=7]SHE`S HOME[/size][/color] AND [color=violet][size=6]wow[/size][/color] is she a [color=orange][size=7]sweetheart[/size][/color] :iloveyou:

OK I`LL FILL YOU IN ABOUT WHAT`S BEEN HAPPENING!!!

as you know my husband left early hours of the morning and didn`t get back until 7.30 last night. :o , si it was a long old haul, but woeth every hour of it :D
Cleo had a 3-4 hour drive from devon to portsmouth then half an hour break then 4 & 1/2 hour drive from portsmouth to lincolshire (with a 20 min break), she was sooooo good through all of it, but what surprised me most was she wasn`t even SICK once :o , and hadno toilet accidents either,........WHAT A GOOD, GOOD GIRL :angel:
My husband fell instantly in LOVE with her as soon as he laid eye`s on her, and Cleo did with him coz as soon as she saw himm she jumped up and kissed and licked him soooo much my husband said it was like having a bath :lol: . She did the same to me and my kids when she got home too, she`s a cutie!
She loves my other dogs already, but my other dogs are still a bit weary of her but all seem to be getting along ok, a few small hitches which are to be expected as my other dogs have only just met her, but no major probs, thank goodness :D
Another thing that was a nice surprise was that Cleo had no toilet accidents in the house either, not even through the night :o
sorry i have`nt got back to you all sooner , but as you can imagine it`s been busy, busy here getting everyone settled, and we`ve all been worn out :lol:

[size=7][color=orange][b]YAY! [/b][/color] [/size]:D :bday: :banan: :BIG:

Jen, I'm sooo happy for you! :BIG: It's great that she's settled in well, she sounds like the greatest of dogs! :D If she where mine I'de give her the nick name :"Princess Cleo" OR "Queen Cleo" cuz she's the best of the best! :wink: Keep us updated on her progress! :D

Guest Anonymous

[color=blue][/color][size=7][/size]CONGRATULATIONS JEN :BIG:

Was thinking about you last evening and wondering if hubby had got home with Cleo okay. Glad she's settling in and being such a good girl, hope we have some pictures asap. :thumbs:

Missed you in the chat room at 7.30pm, obviously you were very busy.

[b]Yay That's really great news !!!!!![/b] :laola:
She sounds like a real sweetie,why on earth was she in rescue ???????
What a good girl too :lilangel: I bet your kids are smitten with her aren't they ! :iloveyou:
The other dogs won't take long to accept her if she 's as loving as you say once they realise she's no threat.
Keep us posted!!! :D

[size=7][color=red]thanks everyone[/color][/size] :D
i will keep you updated on Cleo`s progress.

[size=6][color=violet]marion & ellieangel[/color][/size]
in answer to your question "why has she been in rescue", it`s because the family that had her unfortunatly broke up and neither the wife or the hubby could take her, because the hubby went to live in a flat, and the wife had to back to work during the day to support herself and college at night so she thought it best for cleo if someone else had her as no-one would be home much! and no-one would have time for her anymore :(

Well at least she has a forever home now, and someone is always home and sha has a "furbaby" family with my other dogs as well as me her (mummy), my hubby (her daddy) and my kids (her brothers and sisters). :iloveyou:

yes it is sad for the couple :( , but like you said their loss has been my gain :lol: , and yes, you guessed right, she has stolen my heart BIG TIME!! :D :iloveyou:

Im making fuss of all my four legged babies as not to cause any jealousy problems, and to show that she is no threat to them in that department :D